Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep (45975 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by sosonwa(f): 1:38am On Mar 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife by the time we finally meet and decide to get married they will have used all the concepts for pre-wedding pictures, be there giving "the thing" to that guy like its 'free malaria drugs' and you are WHO...... angry angry

Hahahaha
this person won't kill somebody o
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by tosyne2much(m): 3:39am On Mar 03, 2017
mikebuddy:
Are they same height with this keke?
Same thing I have been thinking ooo cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by montezz(f): 4:35am On Mar 03, 2017
AngryNigerian:

shocked cool shocked...you de wait for who No be me again
Don't implicate me abeg.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by vivypretty(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Basildvalour:
I don't own a keke but let's live a happily ever after life but we will have to start from the admiration. On my part, that's complete.

hmmmmmmmmm
that's sweet
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by vivypretty(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2017
KingTom:
Then he asks for your number and you're in two minds but you give it to him anyway, you go home expecting his call he picks his phone and wonders if he should call. He calls she falls and the picture says it all. grin grin grin

kiss
KingTom:
Then he asks for your number and you're in two minds but you give it to him anyway, you go home expecting his call he picks his phone and wonders if he should call. He calls she falls and the picture says it all. grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by vivypretty(f): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
Person wey see you type this now would think you won't turn down advance from a Keke Napep driver

as long as he is a keke driver with a difference n not willing to be that forever
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by vivypretty(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2017
originalKsp:

Kai, you sabi the tori
smiley
originalKsp:

Kai, you sabi the tori
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmm, milky lady. That's nice.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2017
deathstroke:
Owk bae. . .i don take note grin

Lol grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by AngryNigerian(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2017
montezz:

Don't implicate me abeg.

shocked shocked shocked? Why naaargh? No de break my heart like this oo. Or, make I do am again
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by WomanOfRace(f): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:

i will manage yours, no matter how small
lol...abeg l no dey manage business.
Great day
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by davidif: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2017
toshmann:

Been with the reds all my life
In good times and in bad times.
Never wavering, never doubting.
Guess that's what love is all about.
isn't it?

Dang brah, you still in this website?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Basildvalour(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2017
vivypretty:

hmmmmmmmmm that's sweet
On your part, l guess there is still work to be done
Gracious morning and an expectant day.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by dacovajnr: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2017
vivypretty:

as long as he is a keke driver with a difference n not willing to be that forever
You're not His God to determine His Destiny,if God has chosen that he'll become a Millionaire through same job then you can do nothing about it
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol...abeg l no dey manage business.

Great day

sorry for the word MANAGE
i will take good care of it
the pressure is what matters. not the size
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Realfiness(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
vivypretty:
that time when u enter his keke and some how he starts a conversation with u and the admiration turns to attraction and then to love and to happily ever after

can you marry a keke man?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by danbrowndmf(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Love ! Don't we just love love cheesy
Future Hubby take note angry nah moluwe i want grin
i'm taking note dear grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
danbrowndmf:
i'm taking note dear grin
Lol dan u no well o
U dey take note since 2015 sad
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by toshmann(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
davidif:

Dang brah, you still in this website?

Lol. Yep
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by jahsharon: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
kenonze:
Lovely

Simple things is what my heart beats for

And that lady's chest is not simple, just too complex. Something around 38DD.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by danbrowndmf(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dan u no well o
U dey take note since 2015 sad
come Nigeria lemme toast you properly grin got a ring to propose to you already. grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
danbrowndmf:
come Nigeria lemme toast you properly grin got a ring to propose to you already. grin
Picture or you know the rest grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by danbrowndmf(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Picture or you know the rest grin
i can't show it here I'm a private lover grin your whatsapp digit grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by tardell007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
kenonze:
Lovely
Simple things is what my heart beats for
hellos
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
tardell007:
hellos
tongue
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by tardell007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
kenonze:
tongue
sent you a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.