Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep (45977 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by BCISLTD: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
toshmann:

grin grin grin

Honestly you can't get upset in nairaland cheesy
This forum has inbuilt comedians that can bring down hypertension in 2 seconds. grin

Chei! cheesy

We do it for the love bro

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Love ! Don't we just love love cheesy
Future Hubby take note angry nah moluwe i want grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by teamobanabo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice.....
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by montezz(f): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife by the time we finally meet and decide to get married they will have used all the concepts for pre-wedding pictures, be there giving "the thing" to that guy like its 'free malaria drugs' and you are WHO...... angry angry
Not until you stop donating your kinni to every kpekus.

I dey wait sha

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by pamdaniel(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
keke love
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Abbycite(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Funsho and Ife 2017......wish u d best my paddie
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by uju22(f): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lovely
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
The babe gather sha
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
toshmann:

And I'm a very simple person cheesy

That's why u choose Liverpool?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Solidkay(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
vivypretty:
that time when u enter his keke and some how he starts a conversation with u and the admiration turns to attraction and then to love and to happily ever after

Keep dreaming n imagening things in ur head,its good for ur health.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Basildvalour(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
vivypretty:
that time when u enter his keke and some how he starts a conversation with u and the admiration turns to attraction and then to love and to happily ever after

I don't own a keke but let's live a happily ever after life but we will have to start from the admiration. On my part, that's complete.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Guffaz: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Giving you the best, always

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by andyanders: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired

Those boobs ==fallen.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by amdoyin82(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! That lady carry load sha. Her 'òjòwaju' is really impressive
na wetin I dey look at since ooo... I dey wonder how the tip go be? Weda thick or long.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
amdoyin82:
na wetin I dey look at since ooo... I dey wonder how the tip go be? Weda thick or long.
Hahahaha
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by AngryNigerian(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife by the time we finally meet and decide to get married they will have used all the concepts for pre-wedding pictures, be there giving "the thing" to that guy like its 'free malaria drugs' and you are WHO...... angry angry

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy...na me de with her oo. And I go keep her safe
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by AngryNigerian(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
montezz:

Not until you stop donating your kinni to every kpekus.

I dey wait sha

shocked cool shocked...you de wait for who No be me again
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by iganto(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by AngryNigerian(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
buchilino:
I ENVY D GUY, DOSE CHEST R SOMETHING ELSE.

...as in eh! You know whether the thing smooth as im appear? I jus de imagine shaa. Ns ds guy alone go de lick the "gbundus"? Imagine how the "downstream" sector go de ehn...

Kéké..., wait for me ooo! Like say na inside there these kind of angels de dey
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Vanessa88(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lovely concept

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
AngryNigerian:

...as in eh! You know whether the thing smooth as im appear? I jus de imagine shaa. Ns ds guy alone go de lick the "gbundus"? Imagine how the "downstream" sector go de ehn...

Kéké..., wait for me ooo! Like say na inside there these kind of angels de dey

U NO WELL. LOL
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by atpet(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Walsh
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by euchariadavid(f): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
Keke pre-wedding photos,lovely
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired
Hmmmmm.....
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by deathstroke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Love ! Don't we just love love cheesy
Future Hubby take note angry nah moluwe i want grin
Owk bae. . .i don take note grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
TOASTING MODE ACTIVATED.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by WomanOfRace(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired
Now this is it! it's because of such i avoid thread like this; must you trip?
hmmmm make girls like us do wetin?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by WomanOfRace(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by toshmann(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
bjhaid:
man you quoted d wrong person

Oops
Lol. I dunno how that happened cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by toshmann(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
kenonze:

That's why u choose Liverpool?

Been with the reds all my life
In good times and in bad times.
Never wavering, never doubting.
Guess that's what love is all about.
isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Afam6(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2017
kenonze:
Lovely

Simple things is what my heart beats for
you look like my next gf. Beautiful indeed
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:56am On Mar 03, 2017
WomanOfRace:

i will manage yours, no matter how small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.