Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75591 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Checked out his profile and his acronym is "nasty alfa bolondes".

First of all northerners dont use the name alfa or bolondes even as some sort of a nickname and i doubt one would have the nerve to add the name nasty behind it.

His vulgar claim of once she has been penetrated doesnt sound like something a northerner would proudly say on social media.

Seems to me like a troll trying to instigate against us. That might just be the picture of a man and his sister at a wedding or even naming ceremony. I have lived in the north all my life and though i have seen young brides i have never seen one this young.

But of course as usual, no one takes the time to verify a story even from a shoddy facebook user. Everyone jumps at the opportunity to attack the north. Smh

And btw, amen? Seriously? If that isnt a red flag i dont know what that is! This fella is definitely not a northerner!

6 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Seun, I petition you to sack the mod that moved this trash to FP. How can this fake news be found on the almighty Nairaland? I am a big fan of Nairaland but if these kind of fake news are making their way to FP then I am sorry to say it is only a matter of time before Nairaland loses it hard earned reputation.

Just go and search for the guy's name on Facebook and see for yourself that it's a fake account being operated by a nasty guy who incessantly posts nasty things. I just don't know the IQ of the mod who moved this trash to FP.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Afromalaika(m): 1:52am On Mar 07, 2017
I weep for this poor little girl, very disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by vioment: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Them like to remember this part of them scripture off head. ewu
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Seun, I petition you to sack the mod that moved this trash to FP. How can this fake news be found on the almighty Nairaland? I am a big fan of Nairaland but if these kind of fake news are making their way to FP then I am sorry to say it is only a matter of time before Nairaland loses it hard earned reputation.

Just go and search for the guy's name on Facebook and see for yourself that it's a fake account being operated by a nasty guy who incessantly posts nasty things. I just don't know the IQ of the mod who moved this trash to FP.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by ddeola: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Pedophiles plenty for that area o...

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by KingSango(m): 2:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Ogashub:
A Nigerian guy from the North has caused an outcry after he took to Faceboook to congratulate his cousin who had just wedded a very young girl as his bride.

Alfa Bolondes, on Facebook, even had the effrontery to reply those who challenged him by saying, “once she’s been penetrated, she’ll no longer be a girl“.

This has caused a stir on social media with many people disdaining the so called culture. See more photos below and share your thoughts:

http://ogashub.com.ng/once-shes-been-penetrated-shell-no-longer-be-a-girl-northern-man-who-married-a-very-young-girl-says/

The girl looks very unhappy and non-consenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9xzrY42zes

Muslims not much different than Christians except only they pedophile the girls.

Africans are in spiritual and mental bondage worldwide. Nearly all Africans are following Eurasian perverted culture of child molestation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3667366/responsible-hyper-explosion-sodomy

1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 07, 2017
gadaaaamn! this is sickening....f.uck Mohammed and f.uck Allah!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2017
....and these are the same type of people they say we are one Nigeria, right?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by williams85(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

First of all northerners dont use the name alfa or bolondes even as some sort of a nickname and i doubt one would have the nerve to add the name nasty behind it.

His vulgar claim of once she has been penetrated doesnt sound like something a northerner would proudly say on social media.

Seems to me like a troll trying to instigate against us. That might just be the picture of a man and his sister at a wedding or even naming ceremony. I have lived in the north all my life and though i have seen young brides i have never seen one this young.

But of course as usual, no one takes the time to verify a story even from a shoddy facebook user. Everyone jumps at the opportunity to attack the north. Smh
you need a brain transplant , period!

8 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2017
williams85:
you need a brain transplant , period!

Did you bother to go on facebook to check his profile to atleast verify what i or the op is saying? If you havent then what you should be is castrated, humanity doesnt need you producing more im.beciles like you.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:
Hausas dey are just too full of evil....imagine.....anu pama pple

Really? Actually, the underage marriage should be condemned but for evil, should we start digging into evils perpetrated by your people for comparism?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Shameless fools

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

Did you bother to go on youtube to check his profile to atleast verify what i or the op is saying? If you havent then what you should be is castrated, humanity doesnt need you producing more im.beciles like you.

Do they bother to check anything? It is when evils and lies involving some compressed brains are bursted that u see some monkeys jumping upandan displaying little sense of verification. But once it is from the north, they self-service on it as if those their heads depend on it to remain flat.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 3:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Noblesoul123:
So, a fully grown dude will UnCloth this child & legally have intercourse with her without any iota of shame abi?

You see why the white race regard us as genetically flawed?

Are certain things not worthy of condemnation?

To think that people gathered for such an abominable act, and a father stretched out his hands and collected bride price on her head

Who is us?
This is about Islam(religion) and not race, it happens in every Muslim dominated region in the world

Fvck Islam,
Fvck the British

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by williams85(m): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Ersan:

Did you bother to go on youtube to check his profile to atleast verify what i or the op is saying? If you havent then what you should be is castrated, humanity doesnt need you producing more im.beciles like you.
you are already castrated, that's why you can never grow.. foolish idiot

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by MrIcredible: 3:10am On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
These bunch of uneducated paedophiles sad.

Despite all the disdaining comments, you won't see them comment on this thread cos they are all guilty of this inhuman act.

To my fellow nairalanders who are muslims, i must say y'all are disapointments...i say this with NO appologies until you wake up and lead a protest in the north for this wickednesd your religion has embeded in you....mtcheew, what an evil and wicked generation.
You're a disappointment to your ignorant and miserable life. I'm muslim but totally against this nonsense!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ISLAM!
Child marriage is part of the culture of hausa-fulani, even long before Islam came so go and Fûck yourself with your disappointment.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:12am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

Very true. The news is very fake.
Oga seun, u need to check ur mods. At least some little enquiry need to be conducted b4 sending some dicey topics to FP.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Pls shut up and stop feeling like a star. I corrected the typo almost immediately. Only a fool doesn't know there's something called "typographical error" especially in this era of smart gadgets.

It is you who is a follower of a paedophile, terrorist, murderer that is an illiterate. You lots are the bane of Nigeria's development. Following an illiterate psychopath who taught the earth was flat and even instructed you to drink camel piss.

You are the only illiterate on this thread.
malware:

What is BEING AROUND THE BUSH you illiterate?

I was talking to intelligent people who can decipher what I sent in the message and not you illiterate who doesn't even know BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

4 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by williams85(m): 3:13am On Mar 07, 2017
believe it or don't, you guys are paedophiles!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Didn't your prophet marry a 6year old? And slept with her at 9?

THIS IS ABOUT ISLAM. The world is no longer in oblivion about Islam. The truth is out there for all to see. And yes, Islam is a disappointment to mankind.
MrIcredible:

You're a disappointment to your ignorant and miserable life. I'm muslim but totally against this nonsense!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ISLAM!
Child marriage is part of the culture of hausa-fulani, even long before Islam came so go and Fûck yourself with your disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:
[s]Pls shut up and stop feeling like a star. I corrected the typo almost immediately. Only a fool doesn't know there's something called "typographical error" especially in this era of smart gadgets.

It is you who is a follower of a paedophile, terrorist, murderer that is an illiterate. You lots are the bane of Nigeria's development. Following an illiterate psychopath who taught the earth was flat and even instructed you to drink camel piss.

You are the only illiterate on this thread[/s].

Really? See who is talking about literacy.
Is this not the same person trying to spread one imagination to the entire world as true?

One malaria patient had a dream and these same set started spreading it only to come here and be calling others illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:

THIS IS ABOUT ISLAM. The world is no longer in oblivion about Islam. The truth is out there for all to see. And yes, Islam is a disappointment to mankind.

Then, certainly all the rituals and human sacrifices, robbery, sexual escapades by men of god is about Christianity.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Your lame attempt at damage control ain't working. Or is it al taquiya?

If northerners can kill in the name of their religion and even boast about it on Facebook, is it a silly nickname they can't bear? Stop condoning and supporting evil.

Per the bolded, didn't your Mohammed marry a 6year old and slept with her at 9? Isn't marrying underaged toddlers prescribed for you seeing as your "best if mankind" did the same?

Ersan:

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Cas1741: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Pedophile, sick and evil animals from the planet called, evil world.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by MrIcredible: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:

Shut ur ignorant mouth!
You seem not to understand culture and religion
that Muhammad hoped to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr (his cousin) ;the strengthening of ties commonly served as a basis for marriage in Arabian culture
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:
Your lame attempt at damage control ain't working. Or is it al taquiya?
What is al taqiyya?

If northerners can kill in the name of their religion and even boast about it on Facebook, is it a silly nickname they can't bear? Stop condoning and supporting evil.
Have you ever seen a white supremacist (since were such monsters) claiming uchenna? Somethings are just out of character.

Per the bolded, didn't your Mohammed marry a 6year old and slept with her at 9? Isn't marrying underaged toddlers prescribed for you seeing as your "best if mankind" did the same?
Still doesnt change the fact that this is an unverified story from a disturbed troll.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2017
williams85:
you are already castrated, that's why you can never grow.. foolish idiot

RoyalRoy, pls is this allowed?

CC
seun.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by persius555(m): 3:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Can't the idiot wait till she is 18? This is crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 07, 2017
it means lying in the course of Islam.
Ersan:

What is al taqiyya?

Have you ever seen a white supremacist (since were such monsters) claiming uchenna? Somethings are just out of character.
Baseless.

Still doesnt change the fact that this is an unverified story from a disturbed troll.
how exactly is he a troll sir? You speak as if child marriage isn't an everyday occurrence in the north. And I cited an example, Mohammed who is the founder and forebearer of Islam married a child of 6 and had carnal knowledge of her at 9.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 3:34am On Mar 07, 2017
teddybear16:
Exactly and the guy is even proud of it

And that shouldn't ring a bell about the falsehood being made? If it were those beings with some compressed brains inside some flat skulls, u would have been jumping upandan verifying, denying etc.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Thrash!

You're nothing but a paedophile. Only paedophiles support paedophilia. [s]
MrIcredible:

Shut ur ignorant mouth!
You seem not to understand culture and religion
that Muhammad hoped to strengthen his ties with Abu Bakr (his cousin) ;the strengthening of ties commonly served as a basis for marriage in Arabian culture
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.