Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75732 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by SlimAdenike(f): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
I'm serving is the north and I see the annoying barbaric bullshit shet everytime and I feel like throwing up.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by momentarylapse: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
They are gone. The ones that were born after are far better than the millions of northerners who are dredges of the society and southerners beast of burden.

My village in Anambra has more graduates than the whole graduates in Gombe and Kebbi combined.

Hide your head in shame because the Igbos still came back and sent your people into the dungeons of hades with their geometric advancement in human endeavors.

I don't care if you understand what i typed but it's the benefit of education gotten on merit and not quota

E don pain am reach bone! See epistle? grin

Whether north south west you can keep guessing and trying your luck...but we all know you are an anambra, chest beating, ipob coward just like ojukwu! The hausas and yorubas did us a favour by wiping away most of those 6 million drug dealers, baby factory makers, ritualists and kidnappers! All that remains now are weak ipob touts who have no political relevance! Ndo.....
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Una dey yarn too much.
All I want is action. .let's rise up and kick their asses. .

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Dem dey behave like mumummed . .a rapist and a bastard. .fuckin Animals!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2017
I think this barbaric culture is born out of their hunger for virgins. Now that we are in a promiscuous era where most little girls before the age of 15 or even below are already touched, they want to catch them young to get their satisfaction for a virgin wife.

I think the family background of the minors also adds to the issue. Poor parents want to trade off their female children to a wealthier family when they are still valuable as virgins. You can't expect a daughter of a wealthy politician being married off at this age.

The western civilization is a thorn on Arab's cultures. It is a shame they had to resort to this most inhuman practice

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Nukualofa: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2017
momentarylapse:

E don pain am reach bone! See epistle? grin

Whether north south west you can keep guessing and trying your luck...but we all know you are an anambra, chest beating, ipob coward just like ojukwu! The hausas and yorubas did us a favour by wiping away most of those 6 million drug dealers, baby factory makers, ritualists and kidnappers! All that remains now are weak ipob touts who have no political relevance! Ndo.....
But BH are now dping the job today. Your people are now unsettled that the whole NE will remain desolate till the end of the world. Igbos have forgotten the scars of the war but hausas are feeling the daily monster of bombings and there is a new wave of extremism taking control there.

What's my concern about an haboki killing themselves because of Mohammed angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
They are gone. The ones that were born after are far better than the millions of northerners who are dredges of the society and southerners beast of burden.

My village in Anambra has more graduates than the whole graduates in Gombe and Kebbi combined.

Hide your head in shame because the Igbos still came back and sent your people into the dungeons of hades with their geometric advancement in human endeavors.

I don't care if you understand what i typed but it's the benefit of education gotten on merit and not quota

And the so-called beneficiary of education by merit doesn't know that the first person singular should be in the upper case letter regardless of wherever it is in a sentence.

What has this number of graduates from that region done to salvage the erosion-ravaged communities?

Is it not the same creatures I see on daily basis running from one side of the road to the other hawking Gala and Lacasera?

Is the grown up Chidi hawking #50 snacks in my neighbourhood also one of these graduates.

Actually, we have seen these 'graduates' in hotels and brothels practising very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

so you prefer her being fvcked from one guy to another deceiving her,to a man who is ready to marry nd catr for her?

Doint worry,you will understand what women want when you grow up..
So you rather prefer him to give his younger sis at the age 9 or 10 to a man of 40 years....this is underage for Goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Let's do something about it or shut d hell up. .i dey shame! I dey shame!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Big difference, the man is arrested while this Muslim paedophiles are walking free

And has that arrest stopped a good number of infants from being raped this afternoon by the same adherents of that ur religion and perhaps even in the so-called holy places?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by NotComplaining: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
chuwanglynn:
thats so true
d little girl doesnt even have breast na wa for dis people o

Southerners cant talk. They been kiddie fiddling since inception.

Go to any igbo village and u will find grown men chasing after prepubescent girls; lurking outside schools to catch their next fish. Even in Lagos, Igbos men molest their neighbours' children and even infants in face me face you establisments.

As long as a girl has passed the age of puberty she is free to marry. Forcing a girl of any age to marry is destructive to her mind and body and Islam prohibits such arrangements.

The girl in the pic looks unhappy, possibly because of the age gap. Men have to respect the choices of women but sometimes the issue is deeper than respect. Sometimes poverty and overwhelming responsibilities force these women to marry young.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
italo:

But when people go and insult Muhammad for marrying a 6 year old, it will become your concern.

If you want to insult our religion go and do it behind closed doors because if do this in public you are starting a war and Muhammad(SAW) only married he never touched her sexual till she reached a proper age
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
But BH are now dping the job today. Your people are now unsettled that the whole NE will remain desolate till the end of the world. Igbos have forgotten the scars of the war but hausas are feeling the daily monster of bombings and there is a new wave of extremism taking control there.

What's my concern about an haboki killing themselves because of Mohammed angry

What's ur concern? But why have you been self-servicing on this thread then?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2017
italo:

"Maybe" a 9 year old was old enough for a 55 year old Muhammad?

You see why people say all of you are mad?

Look please don't piss me One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
italo:

Not all of you do it, but all of you condone it, because your "prophet" did it.

One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.

Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

No suitor will touch ur 10years old sister..
What they do is,they come to claim their interest in her pending the period she became a woman,..just to prevent other suitors.!

Study the Quran and the words of wisdom from the prophet hadiths..
I bet you will be stund with ur discoveries.!
Ohhhhhh shut d fvck up already! Ur sounding lame n tame...are u a dame? Is d girl d OP talked about not married to DAT old man? grin
Use ur brain na....is not an app!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

Do you have statistics showing that it has reduced or increased? Can you please share as you did for the two newspaper stories?
Meanwhile the north/Islam is yet to CRIMINALISE their old men who fcvked their granddaughters.
Terrible. Terrifying. Worrisome.

U are looking for statistics despite cases of rape by ur religious adherents hitting the headlines on hourly basis? This is why I keep saying, 'sharrap' cos you keep raising issues which even a 5yr old wouldn't doubt.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
sweetkev:
. A point of correction here...allah is not GOD

OK then what is Allah
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
matex97:
the man and his cousin need medical test

God will punish the first well-known paedophile in d world
i no call any name o but u fit decode d person name

1st pedophile? He don become Sands a long long time ago. Perished.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And has that arrest stopped a good number of infants from being raped this afternoon by the same adherents of that ur religion and perhaps even in the so-called holy places?
Arresting will curb it. When one gets arrested, others will be careful. Is your religion not also supposed to be holy too? My friend stop supporting paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

First of all even if we do something that you don't like that doesn't not mean you bombard us with insults

Secondly one of the biggest misconceptions about Islam is that it permits child marriage, and is therefore looked down upon as medieval, oppressive and illogical by non-Muslims but It is absolutely clear from the Quran that child marriage is something God never authorized the Quran simply said “And test the orphans [in your charge] until they reach a marriage­able age; then, if you find them to be mature of mind/sound in judgment, hand over to them their possessions…” (Quran, 4:6) and some people just think that when they are 12 they are mature

Thanks for your responsible reply. And I don't think I insult Muslims. Is there any stipulated "marriageable age" in Islam?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Arresting will curb it. When one gets arrested, others will be careful. Is your religion not also supposed to be holy too? My friend stop supporting paedophiles

First, I'm not ur friend.

Secondly, if arresting will curb it, why are such cases rather on the increase.
B4 the day runs out today, I assure u of at least one reported case by adherents of ur religion.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

OK then what is Allah

They believe in what they hear...!
No wonder they go worshiping there pastors who is man and jesus who one of God prophet..
They never took the time to study the Quran and the prophet hadith to findout..!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

First, I'm not ur friend.

Secondly, if arresting will curb it, why are such cases rather on the increase.
B4 the day runs out today, I assure u of at least one reported case by adherents of ur religion.
Can you provide statistics showing that it is on the increase with the arrest made? Also, arresting people for crime doesn't stop crime from happening, it actually curbs crime from escalating beyond control which is what is already happening in the north. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2017
slap1:

Thanks for your responsible reply. And I don't think I insult Muslims. Is there any stipulated "marriageable age" in Islam?

Well in Islam they say once she reaches puberty but one must understand that the a Quran never said that when you 9 you can get married you can even get married at 30 it does not matter the only reason why Muhammad(SAW) married Aisha at 9 yrs was One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2017
luminouz:

Ohhhhhh shut d fvck up already! Ur sounding lame n tame...are u a dame? Is d girl d OP talked about not married to DAT old man? grin
Use ur brain na....is not an app!

keep twisting urself...!
60% of jambite and the ss3 students of today are not virgins...

The girl am seing there is a woman..!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Why some people are insulting this man, I do not understand. He is ONLY FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEP OF HIS PROPHET(MOHAMMED IBN ABDULAH) who took Aisha , a six year old girl and RIPPED HER APART at the age of nine. He was fifty four by then.

So much for the perfect example of all humans in conduct. Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Thatgirl457: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

They believe in what they hear...!
They never took the time to study the Quran and the prophet hadith to findout..!

Excuse me but I don't believe I was talking to you and what do you mean by they believe in what they hear and I also read the Quran twice in a week . So you are telling me that God did not create this world. We muslims also believe the same thing but we just call him Allah
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2017
dragonking2:
Can you provide statistics showing that it is on the increase with the arrest made? Also, arresting people for crime doesn't stop crime from happening, it actually curbs crime from escalating beyond control which is what is already happening in the north. Take note.

Which statistics are u asking for again when even a sample can be taken from even nairaland (crime section)?

Secondly, lies, lies and lies. Why is it that despite the arrest of illegal drug dealers, creatures with compressed brains get more and more involved?

Arrest of criminals only make potential criminals to think of alternatives in executing same crimes.

Finally, between north and south, where crime rate is higher, let alone uncontrollable proportion?

Again, check crime section. Alternatively, ask any experienced police officer.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
Why some people are insulting this man, I do not understand. He is ONLY FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEP OF HIS PROPHET(MOHAMMED IBN ABDULAH) who took Aisha , a six year old girl and RIPPED HER APART at the age of nine. He was fifty four by then.

So much for the perfect example of all humans in conduct. Hahaha

And who did these christians take after pls?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/man-25-rapes-friends-6-yr-old-daughter/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Ustec:

keep twisting urself...!
60% of jambite and the ss3 students of today are not virgins...

The girl am seing there is a woman..!

Infact most primary school students from those places are not virgins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.