Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) (75743 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State. / Why An Igbo Man Who Marries An Igbo Woman Should Go To Jail By Cool Fm Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2017
SlimAdenike:
I'm serving is the north and I see the annoying barbaric bullshit shet everytime and I feel like throwing up.

which part of the north are you and which barbaric act do you see every time? can you be more specific?

I believe that you are yet to see a baby factory down here, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

Why u dey ask me that question?

It is a question in response to ur submission. If the fictitious marriage was a result of emulation by the muslim, who were those rapists emulating?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
no1madman:
Una dey yarn too much.
All I want is action. .let's rise up and kick their asses. .

whose asses?
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
no1madman:
Dem dey behave like mumummed . .a rapist and a bastard. .fuckin Animals!

You don't speak with wisdom, why? Ohh your moniker has answered it all.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

It is a question in response to ur submission. If the fictitious marriage was a result of emulation by the muslim, who were those rapists emulating?
The answer to that your question is SIMPLE... NO ONE IN THE BIBLE grin grin
BUt I trust u to push further... I am waiting to corner you . hehehe

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

The answer to that your question is SIMPLE... NO ONE IN THE BIBLE grin grin
BUt I trust u to push further... I am waiting to corner you . hehehe

Pls, show me same in the Quran.
Also, since it is an art that must have been emulated, who did they emulate? Joseph the carpenter or who?

U may go further by enlightening this forum, the age at which Marry got married.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
euchariadavid:

Na wa o,at this underaged

what is underage?
The moment a girl start menstruating,she becomes a woman..

In the 12th century,the roman catholic adopted the roman law which requires a brides to be atleast 12years old(must hv start menst.)before marriage.

The english ppl tag it underage or a minor cos its below the mariageable age limit in the MODERN day law..!

Guy,open ur eye,na one life we get to spend ea on earth..!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
pacespot:
I think this barbaric culture is born out of their hunger for virgins. Now that we are in a promiscuous era where most little girls before the age of 15 or even below is already touched, they want to catch them young to get their satisfaction for a virgin wife.

I think the family background of the minors also adds to the issue. Poor parents want to trade off their female children to a wealthier family when they are still valuable as virgins. You can't expect a daughter of a wealthy politician being married off at this age.

The western civilization is a thorn on Arab's cultures. It is a shame they had to resort to this most inhuman practice

correct the highlighted grammatical blunder first before talking about western civilization.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
matex97:
the man and his cousin need medical test

God will punish the first well-known paedophile in d world
i no call any name o but u fit decode d person name
grin grin grin grin
This your statement name temptation I can't resist. Ladies & Gentlemen....introducing the world's famous grand master paedophile....
The SHORT DWARF...
THE MURDERER...
THE CONMAN....
MOHAMMED IBN ABDULAH(peace be upon ME)
APPLAUSE....! BRAVO..BRAVO..BRAVO

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Pls, show me same in the Quran.
Also, since it is an art that must have been emulated, who did they emulate? Joseph the carpenter or who?
First up! I told you you are heading into a corner remember?
Two ! Are you a Muslim? Kindly answer, then we can take it from there. I got time and facts u know wink

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
grin grin grin grin
This your statement name temptation I can't resist. Ladies & Gentlemen....introducing the world's famous grand master paedophile....
The SHORT DWARF...
THE MURDERER...
THE CONMAN....
MOHAMMED IBN ABDULAH(peace be upon ME)
APPLAUSE....! BRAVO..BRAVO..BRAVO

Very dry.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And how has child rape reduced on the side which criminalises it even in the holy places?
You're beginning to sound like a broken gramophone. I guess that's what happens when you don't have any more convincing arguments to give...I just hope it doesn't degenerate into insults next

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by malware: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Nukualofa:
They are gone. The ones that were born after are far better than the millions of northerners who are dredges of the society and southerners beast of burden.

My village in Anambra has more graduates than the whole graduates in Gombe and Kebbi combined.

Hide your head in shame because the Igbos still came back and sent your people into the dungeons of hades with their geometric advancement in human endeavors.

I don't care if you understand what i typed but it's the benefit of education gotten on merit and not quota

See the person speaking about merit. Can you please correct the highlighted parts first? As far as I am concerned, you don't sound intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:

First up! I told you you are heading into a corner remember?
Two ! Are you a Muslim? Kindly answer, then we can take it from there. I got time and facts u know wink

Go ahead with whatever u have and stop all these poo.

Note; I had added, u may enlighten me on the age at which Marry got married.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Very dry.
grin grin grin ; very funny U! Please don't take it personal. Just stating the obvious!

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Go ahead with whatever u have and stop all these poo.

Note; I had added, u may enlighten me on the age at which Marry got married.
I told you I will box you into a corner. There is no record as to when Mary got married. Kindly let us discuss facts not assumptions. As per Aisha the child bride kindly read up on this hadiths. Dont tell me the hadiths are corrupted. grin grin grin wink

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2017
euchariadavid:

So you rather prefer him to give his younger sis at the age 9 or 10 to a man of 40 years....this is underage for Goodness sake

The father can decide not to if he thinks the child is not mature enough,thereby telling them to wait till she's ready and matured enough..!
Maybe shes still needs to go school and d likes...
But for parent that dont have much to take care of the child what do you think will happen wen they see a better suitor who s will to marry hr and catr for her nd her family..since they feel shes mature,they willingly hand hr in marriage.!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
You're beginning to sound like a broken gramophone. I guess that's what happens when you don't have any more convincing arguments to give...I just hope it doesn't degenerate into insults next

The emboldened is a complement, I guess.

Rather than answering the simple question, this is the poo u can come up with.

And having typed the first emboldened, u still went ahead to type the second one.

This is what characterises u lots and that is why u can't even answer the simple question because ur religious adherents are deeply involved.

Imagine, having thrown insult, she is still asking if it will result to insults in the same breath.

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2017
RadiantBae:

That would be the excuse a pedophile would make. He would use religion to justify his deeds. There are millions upon millions of Muslims who do not practice this aspect of the religion same way there are millions of people who don't practice some aspects of Christianity. My family are Muslims and we don't marry off 10-15yrs or anyone at that because we practice the right for a person to choose their partners. That's the point I'm making. This isn't a battle against a religion it's a battle against people who do this act so don't use this to justify your hatred for Islam or Muslims.

Its obvious you are VERY IGNORANT about your religion. Very ignorant.
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by troy20(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Poor lil shaken thing married off to an obviously disconcerned raggamuffine.what savagery!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Ustec: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

Excuse me but I don't believe I was talking to you and what do you mean by they believe in what they hear and I also read the Quran twice in a week . So you are telling me that God did not create this world. We muslims also believe the same thing but we just call him Allah

it seems you dont get me..we re on the same path though.!
No offence.!
Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Thatgirl457:

Sorry but I don't think it's right for you to insult a whole tribe just because of what someone did. It is not our fault he decided to do what he did, so next time please watch what you say
Lolz my brother take it or leave it 90% of your people are pure evil

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Kaysalas:
I told you I will box you into a corner. There is no record as to when Mary got married. Kindly let us discuss facts not assumptions. As per Aisha the child bride kindly read up on this hadiths. Dont tell me the hadiths are corrupted. grin grin grin wink

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Oh! U don't even know how old was the mother of ur god when she got married?
Okay, she got married at 12. (Will provide evidence as soon I'm free to do that)

U are already afraid of the likelihood of condemning ur link? Thank God u are aware some Hadiths are not authentic.
Meanwhile, I ask for Quranic evidence and u are bringing a hadith which is not error-free.
Now that the prophet got married to Aisha at 9, u apparently don't know the meaning of that in Islam. Actually, u lack any knowledge of Islam cos children are even married when they are far less than that.
What u have failed to prove is at what age did she start giving birth which of course should be the average age they started intimacy.
Can u also provide links since u are properly armed with info?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

The emboldened is a complement, I guess.

Rather than answering the simple question, this is the poo u can come up with.

And having typed the first emboldened, u still went ahead to type the second one.

This is what characterises u lots and that is why u can't even answer the simple question because ur religious adherents are deeply involved.

Imagine, having thrown insult, she is still asking if it will result to insults in the same breath.
Hello! Avoiding me now? I told you I was gonna give you a killer punch. Why are you not taking me on anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
SlayHER:
What exactly is attractive about this skinny little girl that this beast wants to ruin her life for it? This is just irritating, to say the least!

Isn't there supposed to be a provision in our constitution restricting child marriage? The lil girl is visibly shaken! sad

This is just cruel angry

Emir of Kano wanted to put a stop to all these nonsense but they claimed anything outside their religion can't be enforced on them. It is pathetic and unfortunate that even their great men couldn't do anything to help save the "girl-child" from the shackle of these pedophile creatures. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Oh! U don't even know how old was the mother of ur god when she got married?
Okay, she got married at 12. (Will provide evidence as soon I'm free to do that)

U are already afraid of the likelihood of condemning ur link? Thank God u are aware some Hadiths are not authentic.
Meanwhile, I ask for Quranic evidence and u are bringing a hadith which is not error-free.
Now that the prophet got married to Aisha at 9, u apparently don't know the meaning of that in Islam. Actually, u lack any knowledge of Islam cos children are even married when they are far less than that.
What u have failed to prove is at what age did she start giving birth which of course should be the average age they started intimacy.
Can u also provide links since u are properly armed with info?
Oh now I see your post! Don't provide evidence later... Provide it now! Hahaha
So you agree children get married in islam much younger... Then why did you TACKLE me in the first place when I said the guy was only copying Mohammed IBM abdula( peace be upon ME)?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

RoyalRoy, this is the second time I'm bringing this man to your notice. Pls, is nairaland a place for the muslims to be continously insulted?

CC
seun.

He said muhammed is languishing in hell (his opinion), how is that an insult to you and other muslims? Counteract him by stating why you know muhammed is not in hell, unless muhammed is a nairalander, he/she is entitled to have opinions of him that you wouldn't agree about, like you muslims refer to Jesus as another mere prophet and we don't scream blue murder about it!

What is it with some of you muslims and your feeling of entitlement to protection from our opinions against your religion and your prophet? undecided fvck that feeling bro! We ain't buying into it!

And seun for playing along and censoring non-insultive legitimate opinions, that pathway leads to the loss of that freedom that is the whole idea behind nairaland! ....... So kontinuu! Imagine being prevented from presenting opposing views in the islamic section after clicking that i am not muslim!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by nextprince: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
tmgold007:

Lolz my brother take it or leave it 90% of your people are pure evil

More evil than ur people?
How do u reconcile numerous human rituals, heartless robbery, ubiquitous rape, kidnapping and human trafficking to this statement?

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by tmgold007(f): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

Really? Actually, the underage marriage should be condemned but for evil, should we start digging into evils perpetrated by your people for comparism?
Brother all tribe has their own evil side BUT hausa own is just too much........yoruba is 40% evil...igbos are 50% evil hausa na 90% evil..they are only nice to themselves... very wicked people...that was how dey where pressing my friend breast cos she wore a harmless cloth at kastina.... undecided na this same hausa beat a corper to coma....the same hausa killed a 70year old woman accused her of been against islam.....these same people are bokoharm

2 Likes

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by amyzon: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And how does this poo eliminate the fact that some minors are being raped, used for rituals right now even in the holy places down south?
Can u listen to itself trying to justify this act. Its barbaric

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by no1madman(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
malware:

whose asses?
Disgusting and perverted men like u. . .

1 Like

Re: Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) by dokyOloye: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2017
nextprince:

And even worse cases that the Satan himself is scared of don't happen in the south, right?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/
This story from vanguard U quoted is in d news BECAUSE IT IS A CRIME.
Unlike the criminal child marriage/defilement which ppl gather to celebrate in d north.
Do U understand now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.