Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) (46446 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by veraponpo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Soyinka will just be laughing now
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
All I know is that Jesus is coming soon
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by wristbangle: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
She should come back home to deliver it abeg
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by julybaba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
She is trying to secure her child's future. Sharp woman
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by emperorAY(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
inferiority complex
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by columbus007(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:

I sent him to help me buy a cup of garri, 3 sachets of cold water, some cubes of sugar and 50 Naira groundnut make we take soak garri.... D sun is scorching........ BTW, why looking for him, he is not your errand boy
What's strong
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
ok
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Richy4(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
What was her motive in-backing on a journey when she was expecting any moment....Some people just got this mentality that they can cheat @ any cost...
Maybe she got the visa when she was not pregnant... then if there was complications during childbirth over there in US, and she could not afford the payment, it becomes a burden for the tax payers over there...haba!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
OluDare01:

Nah! she was denied entry and on her way back to Naija, she had a stopover in Dubai where she gave birth

Now I got that but then again the immigration officers were right to refuse her entry to US because she is a potential health tourist.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by columbus007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:

I sent him to help me buy a cup of garri, 3 sachets of cold water, some cubes of sugar and 50 Naira groundnut make we take soak garri.... D sun is scorching........ BTW, why looking for him, he is not your errand boy
What's strong with you brof you didn't add snake. grin
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by okuya: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
justwise:
I think they made the right decision, she should have returned back to Nigeria considering the fact that she just gave birth while on stopover in Dubai

Why continue with the journey with a new born baby?

She gave birth prematurely! Learn to read thru very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

No citizenship for the baby!

She for spend the money on better hospital for Nigeria.

Buy Nigeria...patronize Nigerian products

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by shibanbo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Una no dey hear. Person say no come him house na force?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by adewotired: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
She was not meant to travel, being so heavy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
b'cus of trump, omo naija no fit go america again
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by alt3r3g0: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
justwise:
I think they made the right decision, she should have returned back to Nigeria considering the fact that she just gave birth while on stopover in Dubai

Why continue with the journey with a new born baby?

I believe this was after the 24hrs delay and deportation..when the plane to Nigeria stopped over.

Deportation of pregnant women has been going on for ages though due to various reasons..main one being lying during the Visa interview.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by OluDare01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
She wan born American citizen cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm sure there's a lot of things involved
Maybe she did somethings fishy the last time she visited
justwise:

Now I got that but then again the immigration officers were right to refuse her entry to US because she is a potential health tourist.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by QuietHammer(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
diva90:
Traveling at such a delicate period, did her doctor not give her a no fly order
She wanted her baby to be a us citizen

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Trump has turned the world, up side down.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aunty come home & born pikin like yur fellow women,we still hav good midwives in 9ja.Thank u Trump.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Iko5000: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
How does she expect to enter a country with a baby she delivered in Dubai. Waste of time this thread

second verse jare[size=14pt][/size]
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by topsam1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gmajor:
she wants to born American citizen by all means abi?
Good for her

But now, she don born arabian citizen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by oluwaahmed: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
How did she board an intl airplane if she was heavily pregnant?. U pple she verify facts b4 posting on d internet

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by ogbonti: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hate the entitlement mentality of Nigerians. When has the US become a territory of Nigeria? To travel and be allowed into any foreign country is not a right, it is a privilege. We have so destroyed Naija, we don't want to sacrifice to fix it but we want to run into other people's country and claim right? What is wrong with us? Are we cursed as a people?

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by favorchild2017: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
OluDare01:

Nah! she was denied entry and on her way back to Naija, she had a stopover in Dubai where she gave birth

I think its still a wise decision, you and i knw the woman was going to the US to deliver her child.

Na this kind thing dey vex those immigration people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) / Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.