Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) (46447 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! %1000 correct! my partner is an immiga officer here in the UK and she tells me that it doesn't matter what kinda entrance visa any one has appart from diplomats it is always her/ their decision as an immiga officer/ officers who enters the country, infact she also tells me that she can refuse some one entry for no reason; some times just because she feels like it or she didn't like the way they look grin( secret lipsrsealed) so yes you are on point.

Is either you are lying or your partner is not qualified to be an immigration officer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2017
justwise:

Is either you are lying or your partner is not qualified to be an immigration officer.
you obviously didn't notice the sarcasm. if you are not an immiga officer or her employer i wonder how you came to your conclusion that i was lieing or she is not a qualified immigration officer. besides since when has people must be qualified before the get a job? one could just put one of their families in a position were they are a superior i ve seen them ( white folk) do it all the time. So CHILL!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
gypsey:
you obviously didn't notice the sarcasm. if you are not an immiga officer or her employer i wonder how you came to your conclusion that i was lieing or she is not a qualified immigration officer. besides since when has people must be qualified before the get a job? one could just put one of their families in a position were they are a superior i seen them ( white folk) do it all the time. So CHILL!

I don't need to be her employer to know that no immigration officer refuses people entrance because they just want to, that is unprofessional.

Before you are given a job you are deemed qualified to a certain level because you were able to answer questions regarding the job during the interview. Or you have classroom/practical experiences.

Your wife must be pride of you right now.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

I don't need to be her employer to know that no immigration officer refuses people entrance because they just want to, that is unprofessional.

Before you are given a job you are deemed qualified to a certain level because you were able to answer questions regarding the job during the interview. Or you have classroom/practical experiences.

Your wife must be pride of you right now.

you must be here to investigate my wife? *sarcasm *; by all means go on, believe it or not you don't know it all you are naive to certain things, i don't know what world you live in but these things happen you don't have to believe it. people i know have brought in their families into institutions were i work without any qualifications and they are working today some of them have gone on to management levels the indians and white folk do it all the time it does happen! as for my wife don't worry she doean't not take life too serious unlike some people grin so chill!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
gypsey:
must be here to investigate my wife? by all means go on, believe it or not you don't know it all you are naive to certain things, i don't know what world you live in but these things happen you don't have to believe it. people i know have in their families into institutions were i work without any qualifications and they are working today some of them have gone on to management levels even the indains and whiye folk do it all the time it does happen!

Yes that is why the world is screwed up, wrong people given a job not because they are qualified but because they know somebody while those with qualification without connection remain jobless. Great right?

Dude stop jumping up on this as if its the right thing to do, just because some crooks do certain things doesn't make it right!!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Yes that is why the world is screwed up, wrong people given a job not because they are qualified but because they know somebody while those with qualification without connection remain jobless. Great right?

Dude stop jumping up on this as if its the right thing to do, just because some crooks do certain things doesn't make it right!!
so now you believe? look! who the fu...k! cares if it right or or wrong? i certainly do not. would you not take the opportunity if turns up at your door? be honest, i would, i agree on one thing though with you the
world is screwed up and it's not my fault's or my wifes
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
gypsey:
so now you believe? look! who the fu...k! cares if it right or or wrong? i certainly do not. would you not take the opportunity if turns up at your door? be honest, i would, i agree on one thing though with you the
world is screwed up and it's not my fault's or my wifes

I certainly do, you don't and its obvious
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2017
justwise:

I certainly do, you don't and its obvious
Good! for you! and Good luck with it. grin
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by benedictnsi(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
columbus007:
What's strong with you brof you didn't add snake. grin

sքɛaҡ ɛռɢʟisɦ քʟɛasɛ
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Schwartz: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
shinarambo1:

Trudope would be kicked out in the next election. He has no idea of the hardship people are going through. The millenials that voted massively for him cos of his boyish looks and promise to legalize marijuana are already regretting...Concerning the liberals flawed open door policies...Canada has very limited good jobs, but plenty part time low skilled jobs. Jobs are becoming very scarce...This is a country of only 36million people spread accross a massive land...If Canadians are finding it hard to secure jobs, how would immigrants be able to obtain one to fend for their families?...The lucky Canadians with US citizenship are moving south to the US to take up jobs.
You couldn't spell your PM's name properly...hmmm..
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by columbus007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
benedictnsi:

sքɛaҡ ɛռɢʟisɦ քʟɛasɛ
did I just type in French? I'am only trying to joke tho,i'am wrote strong doesn't mean it's not wrong just that I never wanted to use such word,lets just hold it here,i sign out.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by columbus007(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
columbus007:
did I just type in French? I'am only trying to joke tho,i'am wrote strong doesn't mean it's not wrong just that I never wanted to use such word,lets just hold it here,i sign out.
and if you find error in my messages it's only that I was trying to be fast in doing that it's so much on my hands undecided
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by darlenese(f): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2017
fabuloz1:

What is this one saying? cry are you my uncle? grin

I know or uncle jor grin
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by fabuloz1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
darlenese:

I know or uncle jor grin
Lol.... No be small thing, you don't even know me let alone my uncles. Which kain lie be this grin
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by cosade(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
mayoor15:
Proof it now, go to American embassy in Nigeria and tell them you are pregnant and watch gem give you visa effortlessly.....

If you have evidence that you can afford it, the Embassy is not likely to refuse you visa.

Have you ever observe this advert whenever you open a US Visa thread on NL?
http://doctoresparati.com/home.html

Medical tourism is allowed in US for those that afford it.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by mayoor15(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
cosade:

If you have evidence that you can afford it, the Embassy is not likely to refuse you visa.

Have you ever observe this advert whenever you open a US Visa thread on NL?
http://doctoresparati.com/home.html

Medical tourism is allowed in US for those that afford it.

Exactly my point but some people here feel, I get belle let me run and deliver in US, dem get 20-30million for account?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
ttmacoy:
Many of the African Americans who want to move to Africa are those especially from the inner city who haven't been able to get over the past history of slavery and racism and somehow believe moving back to motherland will give them a better life.

Many a times they are sorely mistaken as I've spoken to some and I told one of he denounced his citizenship I would pay his ticket to Nigeria and let's see how he fares.

I told him all this one you commit crime and go to jail with tv etc. In Nigeria Na Kiri Kiri get you if you don't get burnt in the streets with tire first. No food stamps, no section 8 housing etc that you take for granted here and still keep complaining because you fail to apply and develop yourself.

I am not claiming America is perfect for the black man, but in today's America racism is not the biggest issue and can't hold you back. Lack of fathers resulting in kids with no direction , no discipline and no respect for authority is the biggest issue holding African Americans back.

For me, I would take America over Canada any day. I know Canada gives benefits etc but I always strive to earn more than benefit thresholds even while in the UK and that is something I am proud of. In terms of career options, earning power etc Canada just doesn't hold up to the US, but if you are after a fairly low income steady life then maybe Canada would be better.

I don't think Canada can sustain the liberal policies for too long and the more people flood there due to Trudeau's open policy the watered down those so called benefits will be.

I work for one of the major consulting firms and once on a project with some Canadian team members they confirmed there is a massive difference in salary between the states and Canada for the same firm, and there is just a lot more scope for project variety and career options.

I don't ever see myself trading the US for Canada. It will result in a massive drop in income and standard of living for me and less options.

All this said that is my personal preference and not a US is better than Canada or via versa argument. This is a very relative decision based on your preference, expectations etc.

I agree with every line that you wrote.

Why would I leave greater Los Angeles area and all that southern California offers and go freeze my nuts off in some frozen tundra?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by anzee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
An experienced Driver is needed for urgent employement.

*He must have a valid driver's license.
*He must be able to drive a Truck and a Car
*Job comes with accomodation

Location- Lagos/epe

To apply send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com
Use Driver as subject
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by mhiztalee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Aburi001:
Trump might not complete his tenure, someone can quote me
Odogwu howfar
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Focusmind: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Isolo General Hospital, Lagos would have handled the birth very well. But my people like Blue and Red passports die, especially the middle class and the rich.

They always use it brag among their friends in Nigeria that they gave birth to all their kids abroad. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) / Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.