Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (86005 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by pweshboi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol, the girl think say she don hit gold mine... Two adulterers. Olosho geh vs unfaithful man #Season 234
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by AntiWailer: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
lol.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by BomboyOnline: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man needs to be more responsible. Messing around with a side chick without condom.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
A good Christian that sleeps with married men. Foolish girl! Holy Spirit has caught up with you na.

Congrats! You played yourself. grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Aburi001: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
And besides, I'm impotent, my sperms don't carry power grin
The man deserves a Grammy Award shocked shocked grin

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
hahahahahah,
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Divay22(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
No sane married man will leave is family for one road side chick......
Wrong target bae tongue

Like seriously grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
ALL MY CHILDREN ARE ADOPTED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by bitchcrafts: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
THat sounds familiar... hollering up "Jebu de don"
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by MARKone(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bobo yi claim Impotent grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by malikah09: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Irresponsible man. You had the power to cheat on your wife, now you can't take care of your responsibility.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by robotix: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...
cooked up stories by bloggers seems to be the in thing now.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Perfectionist11: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
But why fvck her without protection in the 1st place..??

Why did the girl even allow it..?

Amused mostly by the part where the girl said "You're the only 1 have dated for the past one year"..

Seriously girl??..dating/courting a married man..?

Bet you were expecting him to get down on his knees and propose after 5 years of dating..

Witless people everywhere!!

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is "epic" here? This is just a man being irresponsible for running away from the consequence of his action...... angry

Those chats were formulated...not real.

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wicked man
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by danigbo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
EPIC display of I responsibility from both sides !
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by ruggedtimi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hahaha...burst my head
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Should ah laff ?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by PheezyLee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:

I love this man for his wisdom. Let me see any girl that will comman tell me nonsense...

he could have been faithful to his wife, used CD or pulled out if he truly has that 'wisdom' u said
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by lifestyle1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
That rejected pregnancy could even be his only fruit.

Men....

Sigh
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by danigbo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
EPIC display of I responsibility from both sides !..

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
robotix:
cooked up stories by bloggers seems to be the in thing now.
lol even at dat, d reply was epic
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Dhaffs(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Irresponsible part time partnerz grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
No sane married man will leave is family for one road side chick......
Wrong target bae tongue

Like seriously grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
ALL MY CHILDREN ARE ADOPTED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How many children u get sef
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
oloshi somebody, now the girl will carry her cross herself. men are wicked
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Funny how he became a busy man when he here PREGNANCY
SO HE WASN't busy before chai !
Lol the. The killer
'All my children are adopted' but he still got his dik wet hmmm men

Anyway hope she has learnt do not mess with married men .. u get sucked and dashed like orange grin
She don enter babymama squad it is well .. God will judge him and her accordingly .
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Abudu2000(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lwkmd ooooo grin grin which africa man go adopt children ,not child ooo, children., hahahahahahaha I'm dead
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

How many children u get sef
children shocked shocked shocked shocked :oGet shocked :oI no get any
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by pocohantas(f): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
People are commending the man, but I am more concerned with the fact that he has been f^cking her without protection.

Most men like it raw! Then they'll carry same prick and go chook inside their innocent wives.
Tomorrow the woman will be treating different kinds of STDs if not HIV.

It could have been HIV not pregnancy!
Men keep your dick in one place! Pity your wives and kids.
Haba!

Then one small girl will open thread and tell people to tolerate adultery. Nawa!

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by IecheM(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Serves the lady right, they think they can just come and tell us lies and we'll believe them. I love the man's response MY SPERMS DON'T CARRY POWER
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Idrismusty97(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is "epic" here? This is just a man being irresponsible for running away from the consequence of his action...... angry
Which action? Shey the girl no know say him dey married ne before she open legs. Serves her right.

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her