Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari (64816 Views)

Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Yeah i heard it live on the AIT news program. This quote below really struck me

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

Anyway, let the ship of state continue. That's what concerns the masses cool

Well said.... liepob tried to rubbish the president using osinbajo performance and the President acknowledged osinbajo as doing very well. Liepob find a new lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

This is why i love the man. I love honest people and loathe those who lie - hence my disdain for LiePob.

You see, all those heaping credit on Osinbajo hoping it would make Baba jealous and possibly precipitate a rift between the partners would realise, by this statement, they've been wasting their time all along.

God bless Nigeria jor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
vedaxcool:

Well said.... liepob tried to rubbish the president using osinbajo performance and the President acknowledged osinbajo as doing very well. Liepob find a new lie.
Exactly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
osibanjo watch your back oooo I smell envy this is no compliment oooo Fulani and compliment haba be careful ooo
Regardless of their moniker, by their comments you shall know them. Propagation of hate is their stock in trade.

What a shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Osinbajo is a youth only by Nigerian standards.
What a shame
youth with white hair.
What he actually met is that osy have the zeal and determination unlike ineffectual buffoon with his phd.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by 0rlando0woh: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
youth with white hair.
What he actually met is that osy have the zeal and determination unlike ineffectual buffoon with his phd.
very poor grammar

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
Regardless of their moniker, by their comments you shall know them. Propagation of hate is their stock in trade.

What a shame.
ipods using yoruba moniker to spread hatred

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by deantimes(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala over to you
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
What a shame

i would still take him over buhari

he is active
[/quote]
[quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by AntiWailer: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2017
"NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE WHETHER WE ARE HERE OR NOT"

That is the spirit and that is the man I voted for.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by bedspread: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2017
OUR RESTING PRESIDENT IS BECOMING MORE HONEST....

OUR ACTING PRESIDENT WILL DO GREATER THINGS AS FAR AS HE CONTINUES TO RELY AND DEPEND ON GOD

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Toks2008(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
What a shame

He is a youth judging by latter age lapse.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Mr. President must have disappointed some people who thought he'll foment trouble over osinbajo 's performance.

Shame on the haters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Laxy009(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Now the clueless man now knows the importance of education. He should better educate his region to avoid more abnormalities and terrorism in the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a shame.

They never know what gives them away.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by loomer: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How old was he in 1984?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nofuckgiven: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Good advice from your cabals. Keep deceiving them. Gullibilty is their strong forte! We are watching!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Truepee(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
why did he contest for presidency if he knew his health was failing him
Ask ur daddy grin
flyover30:
Ask ur daddy
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Aged military experience and

Mental instability
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by emi14: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
osibanjo watch your back oooo I smell envy this is no compliment oooo Fulani and compliment haba be careful ooo

Honest observation

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

what's wrong with designations if perhaps he understood the weight is beyond his strength.

With old age, your reasoning is different from those with young mind.
let him do the needful and give himself a breather for proper recuperation.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by emi14: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
In Nigerian settings 60years old man is a youth. Buhari have acknowledged his shortcomings based on age and lame education. What else do we wanna hear?

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by MikaSoko(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
And God was with him
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by tafabaloo(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Citing reasons why you are not succeeding and may not achieve one is a subtle way of admitting failure.

No matter what the condition, I refuse to be a failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by buffalowings: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

haha
so you agree he is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sekem: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That man should resign for the sake of his kids

Did his kids tell you they want him to resign?

Why don't you wait for his kids to say that first?

Why do some people like taking paracetamol for another person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
What a shame

How old is Donald trump? Ode

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by mizzyboy007: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
I didn't even read this crap.... should there be a reason to perform well? Africa is damned!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by martineverest(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
What a shame
your comprehension is zero

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by HonabFaj(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
If PYO was the candidate of the APC during the last election ,only Gods know how many votes he is going to obtained
Thank God And Buhari for believing in PYO ability and capacity
A leader will succeed if he only has a good team behind him and the good intention of his fellows
God Bless Nigeria
A New Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:

i believe buhari meant well for nigerians ,
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS OSIBANJJO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto State "Property" Eradication Agency Bus (Photo) / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / #EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.