Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari (64819 Views)

Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sapientia(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
So Osibanjo is a youth? I must be a Toddler.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Awww words of Wisdom by PMB cheesy its a good thing he shows that truly there has been a difference since he left. We are on our way to a more stable economy. Osinbajo has been doing a good job, one i mustn't fail to commend. A big thumbs up to him.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Pappyjim: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
laribari:

Bro, me na strong buhari supporter before but I l faith in him. I haven't seen any reason to applaud him. People mock us in my office for carrying pmb matter for head during elections.

The only hope I see na Osibanjo but now baba don come back.. embarassed cry
Thank God he didn't die but could have had further rest.

I hope those that advised him to abandon treatment and come back knows the health implication.

Me nor happy oo, this man hasn't done jark and dollar will raise again soon.
*I concor*
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Emodeee: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Missmossy:
Awww words of Wisdom by PMB cheesy its a good thing he shows that truly there has been a difference since he left. We are on our way to a more stable economy. Osinbajo has been doing a good job, one i mustn't fail to commend. A big thumbs up to him.

which kind colour combination you wear?@your dp.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by emmasege: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Osinbajo is a youth only by Nigerian standards.
What a shame
I wonder ooo. Calling a 60 year old man a youth is a sign of illiteracy, and little wonder Nigeria has being going backwards since the illiterate president assumed office.

May God deliver our nation!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by keemsleek(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Yeah i heard it live on the AIT news program. This quote below really struck me

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

Anyway, let the ship of state continue. That's what concerns the masses cool

I hope u don't mind if I copy ur write up and post it on my facebook dis my first tym of writing on facebook for over 7 yrs I just could not hold men I dove my hat for u dis one of d most brilliant write up ave seen on nairaland if I ad my own company I go steal u to come work for me. U moved my hand to type u brilliant

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Ayblaize(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

Lmao.. M I the only one thinking about the English?..'youth and intellect is squarely BEHIND him'..like If you relate

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by marcopollo(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

Is it a crime to resign in Africa
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by divinelove(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Osibanjo @ 60 is a youth only in Nigeria grin grin grin, when will Buhari ve sense bikonu
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2017
So humble, constitutional, democratic and honest - always putting Nigeria first than self; carry go my president; well meaning Nigerians love you while haters can go and die.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

They never know what gives them away.
Just as I thought, she(?) is a LiePob yoot.

Take a look at what I found in her(?) posts:

Adiola:
I doubt you are Igbo honestly ...you are same person as the person u are quoting I have been monitoring you and that nonsobaba keep up with your antics am watching

Adiola:
u appear more like and afonja

What a shame.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Ningi2020(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
buhari u have failed Nigeria twice
Don't worry ur self 2019 is around d corner, get ur voter card ready so dat u vote him out and vote ur godfather Ojukwu into aso rock
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by coputa(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What are you insinuating,that Buhari accepted his shortcomings,he is now a neophyte.You a prototype of a bad Nigerian,so you are allergic to progress in the Nigerian state.Please change your poor and poverty ridden mentality,so that we as as a nation can aspire to greater height.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Caseless: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
EnkayDezign:

And what have we gotten from lying presidents so far ? nothing praiseworthy
check again and you'd see.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sagir1994(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
why did he contest for presidency if he knew his health was failing him
Is kwashiorkor that will kill you.. If not for your madness, you would have known that human does not control his health.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sagir1994(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
buhari u have failed Nigeria twice
is your parent failed Nigeria for bringing you into this world..
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Caseless: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2017
millhouse:
and him calling a 60years old man a youth.. speaks enough to tell you what these old man feel about our generation.
he's 14 years older than osinbajo. In our standard, osi is still a youth.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by coputa(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Osinbajo is a youth only by Nigerian standards.
What a shame
youthfulness is by heart and not age
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
coputa:
What are you insinuating,that Buhari accepted his shortcomings,he is now a neophyte.You a prototype of a bad Nigerian,so you are allergic to progress in the Nigerian state.Please change your poor and poverty ridden mentality,so that we as as a nation can aspire to greater height.

And by this post of yours, you heaped all the reasons for your life of failure at my doorstep? angry

Is there anything you guys take responsibility for? How does my personal appraisal of the report affect your miserable life nwokem? angry
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by dalass(f): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

A 60 year old man is a youth according to our President?
Nigeria which way?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by coputa(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2017
bosco2017:

Which president that does not like the country he is ruling . But alas Buhuri got in there.for the love he has for the north based on his actions and appointments so far . He kills his own citizens.
He has learnt his lessons
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
sagir1994:
is your parent failed Nigeria for bringing you into this world..
I no is a pig that slept with ur mother and your fader is not aware becos he is a drunkard
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by mrikay: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Omeokachie:
Nice submission.

Clearly "age" and "military background" is not what Nigeria need. "Youthfulness" and "Intellect" is what we need to get us out of the woods as shown in the last 2months.

Will you sir, love Nigeria so much as to take the back stage so we can get out of the woods, and quickly too?

Very well said... Not every day we see comments with class.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Sarah20A(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Good speech but if you know your health is failing you then resign
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by tundejoseph4(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2017
senboy204:
Nice words coming from Mr President, am impressed.
Politics is not a do or die affair.
I guess it true that " with age comes wisdom"
Though I am a PDP member but I think with this statement, it shows buari is not desperate and I believe buari presence alone will checkmate any mistake that osinbajo being the acting president will make. God bless buari, God bless osinbajo, God bless nigeria
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by 4C2215131: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2017
“Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”[b][/b]

This statement is so pregnant with hidden connotations ...so so pregnant.

It seems to be a statement fueled by resignation to the inevitable. The man has seen and come to terms with what is to come like all leaders at the end of the road. They see it even if their subordinates and charges don't, thus speaking in cryptic sentences laden with deep meanings.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Sylva2147: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
can you mention three leaders in this world that does not have one health challenge or the order?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by 4C2215131: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2017
tundejoseph4:
Though I am a PDP member but I think with this statement, it shows buari is not desperate and I believe buari presence alone will checkmate any mistake that osinbajo being the acting president will make. God bless buari, God bless osinbajo, God bless nigeria

The man is not cut out to be a politician, a statement he inadvertently admits himself by saying "...military experience behind me..."

He is too truthful, candid and inflexible; three attributes that a politician MUST not possess to succeed in the game of politics...especially Nigerian politics!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by jbcul4ril(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
to recover our stolen wealth
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Sylva2147: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
can you mention three leaders in this world that does not have one health challenge or the order? or will you say because they have such challenges then they shouldn't contest again? by the way is a leader going to fight any physical battle? I thought is all about issuing orders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.