Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari (64822 Views)

Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by dalass(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
4C2215131:

It was a relative statement.

He was juxtaposing Osinbajo's age with his and in that context (he's got about a score years on Osinbajo age-wise if we are to believe his Brit doc), Osinbajo is definitely a 'youth'!

I. Must be a baby then!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by WorldRichest: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
flyover30:
why did he contest for presidency if he knew his health was failing him

Because strong and healthy middle aged men and women like Goatluck Jonathan, Diezaini, Samdo Dasuki, Yakubu Andrew, FFK, Fayose, Obanikoro, world bank house girl called Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla, Tinubu, Fashola, Amosu, e.t.c. were about to sell Nigeria to Togo and even give Togo change.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by WorldRichest: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That man should resign for the sake of his kids

No, he should not. If he does thieves like like Goatluck Jonathan, Diezaini, Samdo Dasuki, Yakubu Andrew, FFK, Fayose, Obanikoro, world bank house girl called Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla, Tinubu, Fashola, Amosu, e.t.c. will come back through the back door, rule Nigeria again and sell Nigeria at give away price to Togo and even give Togo change.

Buhari fell ill so that you and I will be strong, he was down so that we will be up. He was hospitalized so that you and I can sleep in our houses. Imagine if Goatluck is still president, Sambo Dasuki and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla would still be sharing Security votes among the gang of looters. By now, Boko Haram would be controlling the 19 states in the North, and would be on their way to the South. Even all the people that were collecting illegal money from Dasuki would have escaped to Europe and America and be ruling Nigeria from there while you and I would be living in fear.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ebby9z(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is the best words I've heard from Buhari ever. In fact to say I'm impress is an understatement. It takes true patriotism, humility and wisdom to admit what Buhari just admitted
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by alanka(f): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Etzakoos:
Osinbajo Turn Up Sneh
Nonsense. Na that your dull brain you go take do am till 2023 and na so make the recession dey dance to the south. waiting concern me with imam way wan eat elede. You no dey go anywhere for any treatment na hear make them come they treat you. me too get arm injury now. no be aboniki I dey take rob am? now the pain don go finish. here all of us go dey, dey watch economy dey go down there nonsense.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Dareomo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Honest and candid the major reason PMB earned our Vote. He is age compare to PYO youthfulness, 74- 60= 14.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by laribari(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sylva2147:
can we please try and be optimistic for once? sometimes it is our bad mouth that normally kill us in this country.

Which stupid bad mouth, abi dis one dey dream ni? You nor support buhari reach me o!

I have been over optimistic but Na to face reality, this man policy nor get head. Two years isn't long enough you mean? Abi na until 4 yrs over? This is already middle of March o, like play like play we go enter December and three yrs of this mickey mouse government would have been gone with no result.

Abeg clear road for me jare, make I nor change am for you.

When we trek from Nassarawa to Abuja you dey there? Mtcheew.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by oyekunle1982: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
can someone pls tell Mr president that it is not a do or die affair. it is not compulsory for him to rule the country in sickness. looking unto his arrival picture made me feel sober for him. the man is totally gone, he is not physically fit. he should resign honourably for the sake of his loving family. Afterall he has done it before. Now things are not going the way it ought to go for him cos he's old. like I said earlier on he should just resign so that he can enjoy his old age era.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by xrenzy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Osinbajo is a youth only by Nigerian standards.
What a shame
PRESIDENT ALREADY
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2017
teemy:

naa, only shows he considered continuity and capable hands should he go the way of the elders earlier than expected

You're still off-point. The question remains unanswered.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by teemy(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

You're still off-point. The question remains unanswered.
lol, guess i might not be able to give an accurate answer for bubu. if you had the chance would you go for president?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
teemy:
lol, guess i might not be able to give an accurate answer for bubu. if you had the chance would you go for president?

If going serves the best interest of the populace, yes, but can you say the same about Buhari?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by teemy(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

If going serves the best interest of the populace, yes, but can you say the same about Buhari?
last election, i was glad that peeps can vote out someone not pleasing to them, it can happen again..
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by teemy(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2017
... we are a developing democracy and over time rice or akara and sentimental politics would be phased out for good qualities in candidates. though slow but one step at a time we are getting there.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by busariabeyx24(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Good thing Bubu said dis
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
teemy:
last election, i was glad that peeps can vote out someone not pleasing to them, it can happen again..
I sincerely hope so too, GET is a devil but not power-thirsty as PMB is. I'm afraid he'll attempt a forceful power seizure.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Osinbajo is a youth only by Nigerian standards.
What a shame

Exactly, that's Buhari for you.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
4C2215131:

It was a relative statement.

He was juxtaposing Osinbajo's age with his and in that context (he's got about a score years on Osinbajo age-wise if we are to believe his Brit doc), Osinbajo is definitely a 'youth'!

Like you share the same thinking faculty with Buhari, keep defending every nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.