Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari (64818 Views)

Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Luvdk(f): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2017
When will ds ghost stop hunting innocent pples lives cry
Always appear when pple are happy cryChineke bikozianu, piwuolu anyi uchisha mmiri a

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sirhills: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2017
TODAY BY 10AM @

SEMPER DIAMOND LODGE...207 Sunny Ogbeide Close, Diamond Estate...Behind Golden Tulip Hotel, Festac Town Lagos.
#audition #actors #movies #films #stars #themaking #firstofitskind[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by ZAWs: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Baba we have missed you o.
But I have something to tell you o

While you were away, so many things happened o.
Sheriff has been given his ultimate mandate.(Our moles are expanding in the camp of the umbrella you know)

As fayose has vowed never to work with sas o( but we don't care. seriake is doing a great job for us)

So many people were misbehaving o.
Some were even sitting on a wheelchair with camoflag to beg money from the military.(hooligans)

Effc have raided several houses of which so much monies recovered o.

Ekuesu kanu has bribed some judges for soft landing o thinking that you won't return again o( please set up panel to investigate that very well)
Etc etc.
Above all, your vice has done very well please make sure you thank him very well o.

The Naira has been improving o.
Please leave it like that(dont ask how and why o)

Weh com sir.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by AngelicBeing: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Yeah i heard it live on the AIT news program. This quote below really struck me

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

Anyway, let the ship of state continue. That's what concerns the masses cool

200likes cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Qyubee(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2017
I just love pmb.....may Allah continue to strenghen a bless u n ur team as u continue to put Nigeria on track.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Blessed96(f): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2017
[b][/b]“Age and purely military experience is behindme,” he said. “ And my single most importantadvice is for you to take education of everybody under you very seriously.”“We must do more on education.”

I salute you on this Sir!
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless Nigeria

Thunder fire Etimbuk Eno Umoh for me..
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Baraqkenny: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by sondi: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2017
U neva strong And u wan come rule us. If u break down again na tax payers money go waka go treat u. So him know say age dey him side and his military mentality and he contested severally. Now you be presido, u no get excuse to cover your failure so far. Abeg spare us that yarn

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by psalmsjob: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Mr. Buhari said while commending the work done by Mr. Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work, Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not.”

It explained why Buhari was never offended that Idiagbon took all the glory in 1984 and why the praises heaped on Osinbajo now will not get to him. Buhari doesn't mind who takes the glory as long as the work is done. Also his self deprecating and humble remarks about his health and himself generally show say the baba never learn politics well. Politicians are never candid about their shortcomings grin

Well said bro, but in Nigeria we actually need patriots and not politicians and their sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by helpfulposts(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2017
The dry bones shall live again.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Nice submission.

Clearly "age" and "military background" is not what Nigeria need. "Youthfulness" and "Intellect" is what we need to get us out of the woods as shown in the last 2months.

Will you sir, love Nigeria so much as to take the back stage so we can get out of the woods, and quickly too?

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by millhouse: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Caseless:
Buhari has never played politics with anything that concerns Nigeria-he's a nationalist. I think buhari's greatest problem is , he's too truthful to be president of Nigeria. You must lie to survive as a president in Nigeria.
and him calling a 60years old man a youth.. speaks enough to tell you what these old man feel about our generation.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by 0rlando0woh: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2017
PUSH1:

How old is Donald trump? Ode
is Trump a youth?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Kingbuhari(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2017
the sicky fulani bastard has spoken
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by jtwest(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
MR VP na youth at 60 lipsrsealed

if you are 34 years old- you are a teenager

if you are 26 years old- you are a toddler

if you are 20- baby

under 18 are foetus.

only in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Mayflowa(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The self-deprecation got to me. This is really humbly for him to say of his age and education. Made me remember Nelson Mandela in his immortal quote " Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."

The president would do well to raise the education level of those to serve Nigeria rather than the limiting age bill. Let's the president begin to campaign for education of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by LordOfNaira: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2017
"Nigeria will continue whether we are here or not."

People wonder why I love Buhari so much!!! Some people even think I am being paid to love him. The truth is that when you are open minded enough to try and understand people like Buhari, you will love him deeply.

My president may have his shortcomings, which is expected, but he is a relatively good and selfless person. I wish him good health.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by dyangprof(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
i bet u. if it was obj dat was re-elected in place of Buhari, he wil perfom much beta dan buhari.

obj is one of d best presido.

buhari fall many masses hands!

he is just sagnenting d progres of naija into infinitesimal nothing unda d normal condition of country progres adventural.

ma people, just compare and contrast d prices of goods in dis regim

no doubt, its no longer capable
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Enjoy Yourself Sir. Nothing do you...
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Lescott7(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Ruling a country of over 140million people is not a child's play. It is now crystal clear that Buhari is being affected by his old age.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Missonas(f): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Yea truely sir but it would be better to leave things as they are now and more honourable as well. Ruling a nation is not an easy task let alone one as heterogeneous and cubersome as Nigeria.Take care of yourself you need you more than we do right now
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by chibuzorAbia: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Inani:
Osibanjo to take over by 2019

Yes o!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by lailo: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
I just love this man,he is so truthful and real.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by mandarin: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2017
jtwest:
MR VP na youth at 60 lipsrsealed

if you are 34 years old- you are a teenager

if you are 26 years old- you are a toddler

if you are 20- baby

under 18 are foetus.

only in Nigeria.

smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by infofta(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2017
I don't know why I like people who are honest and humble?
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by lailo: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
the good things that have ever befalling this country are Tinubu and Buhari.Only sensible people will decode me.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by freetheking: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Osibaba watch your back.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by segzyogondus(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2017
So why he has being ruling before he left for medicals he didn't know the VP was youthful ? Story for the gods..... Presido just trying to hide face
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Okay... Buhari should just leave Osibanjo in charge of the economy.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by Okudiover(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin IT IS COMMENDABLE THAT A PRINCIPAL TALKS PUBLICLY ABOUT HIS DEPUTY IN THIS MANNER. MANY OTHERS WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. FOR THAT I COMMEND HIM (BUHARI). BUT I AM SURE THE "CABAL" WOULD NOT BE HAPPY HEARING THIS.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by 7lives: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Nightshift:
Hate him or love him, one thing is quite clear about President Buhari - he loves Nigeria and wants this country to succeed. His patriotism is like the kind shown by former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who did everything he could to have a united Germany.

I personally wish Mr President and his Vice a big success in turning Nigeria around.

People like you give me hope in this country.
Meanwhile an old olosho that has been celebrating Baba's demise up and down in my hood, has suddenly vanished since yesterday.
I pray she doesn't eat rat poison because of Baba.
How can Nigerians out of ignorance wish death to a man that's fighting tooth and nail to drag Nigeria out of mud and reposition her, to her rightful position in the committee of Nations?.
Re: Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari by arsenal33: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

That man should resign for the sake of his kids

Your looter friends want him to resign for the sake of their pockets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Youths Defy Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.