Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59265 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Kobidave1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Laveda:

grin you're harsh oh... Guy is smart tho
over smart worry the guy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by figel(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.

This is EPIC!!! @dollyjoy just off your phone abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by tealaw(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Lol, d guy smart pass u
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Bayou4sure: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
So all dis Tori, u wan tell me say him no touch anything.. Although u don chop him money small... The guy don wise up... I be think say na muntula be him surname.. Thank God him wise up sharp sharp
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Estharfabian has the largest boobs in the history of nairaland, apart from onila. cheesy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cutehector:
great... U happen to know if estharfabian has got a new moniker? Haven't seen her a while in here
if I did, you'd know... undecided

I miss you too tho!
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Estharfabian:

Where have you been? embarassed
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Where have you been? embarassed
Clinicals2 Year, School, Books, Plenty BOOKS

howdy tho?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Estharfabian:
Clinicals2 Year, School, Books, Plenty BOOKS

howdy tho?

Check your mail.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Estharfabian:
if I did, you'd know... undecided

I miss you too tho!
do I think u do? Why didn't u pick all my calls?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by onila(f): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.