Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59267 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
immaculate1234:
sociology of mad people

You study mad people?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AfroSamurai: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

sad
Honestly, she's becoming annoying these days. I feel like knocking her head if she was around me.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jman06:
Love is not game. Peoples' hearts are involded. Many have died of heart breaks. Many have gone mad! If you don't like the guy, tell him from the begining.

undecided
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Honestly, she's becoming annoying these days. I feel like knocking her head if she was around me.

grin Please just let it slide. .
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Not everyone have unprotected sex. Learn to stick with the deal, and not jump to irrelevant conclusions. This was the real salomonkane_ thrashed you like a piece of thrash when you claim to be given a PhD scholarship from high school.
Who? I don't care for the names of NL members, brethren, lmbo. I'm on nl once in a blue moon and laugh off what goes on here like it's the comedy centre. My PhD program in the US of A is going along beautifully, thanks for inquiring. But let's not make this about me. The 3 wh0re-skerteers are already in here having a fit, I don't need any more hate from bitches who have nothing to offer men other than their rotten private parts. It's not my business if they're opening their legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet or if they're having unprotected sex. They can continue being proud of being wh0res, their problem.

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm really glad you understand. I'm so happy. Lol these people are so annoying grin grin
This is nairaland they're plenty here LOL!
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AfroSamurai: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

grin Please just let it slide. .
I'm trying, but dollyjoy keeps making annoying and foolish comments. It's as if she's frustrated and want to vent her frustration on someone.

It's annoying I tell you.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Arsenalholic(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
What is this?
Just shut up and hide your oil-filled face for a while... You just got served badly by a more intelligent and articulate female.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Taryur3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. angry
Beauty and brain...tell them
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AfroSamurai: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
aflyingbird:
Who? I don't care for the names of NL members, brethren, lmbo. I'm on nl once in a blue moon and laugh off what goes on here like it's the comedy centre. My PhD program in the US of A is going along beautifully, thanks for inquiring. But let's not make this about me. The 3 wh0re-skerteers are already in here having a fit, I don't need any more hate from bitches who have nothing to offer men other than their rotten private parts. It's not my business if they're opening their legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet or if they're having unprotected sex. They can continue being proud of their body counts, their problem.
Then I believe you should have refrained from commenting on this thread if truly you believe in the bolded.

Seems studying for your fabled PhD program in the U S of A doesn't make you comprehend things you should...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm trying, but dollyjoy keeps making annoying and foolish comments. It's as if she's frustrated and want to vent her frustration on someone.

It's annoying I tell you.

You know she's entitled to whatever she feels is right, that's the freedom here..

Just let it go. wink

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AfroSamurai: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
What is this?
Honestly, I must tell you you're just one cunt_ hair away from being trolled by me!!!. angry angry angry

And hey, the cunt_ hair is yours of course. angry

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Women and gold fish think alike..research proves it
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by AfroSamurai: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

You know she's entitled to whatever she feels is right, that's the freedom here..

Just let it go. wink
She's not actually. If she feel strongly about her opinion, she should state it and defend it, not quote a person and vociferously give her unwanted opinion, and when she's countered, she rush away like a gutter flooded with water.

4 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
How come I dont come across these money mongers?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
How come I dont come across these money mongers?
because u don't have money na.. grin

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by 1metre: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ladies listen, if u know u can't give pls don't take.any lady who is easily carried away by material things is a corporate olosho.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
E no matter baba cheesy cheesy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Jesus! grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who is this Safiaa cheesy grin?

She reminds me a lot about Diddy cheesy grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
aflyingbird:
Who? I don't care for the names of NL members, brethren, lmbo. I'm on nl once in a blue moon and laugh off what goes on here like it's the comedy centre. My PhD program in the US of A is going along beautifully, thanks for inquiring. But let's not make this about me. The 3 wh0re-skerteers are already in here having a fit, I don't need any more hate from bitches who have nothing to offer men other than their rotten private parts. It's not my business if they're opening their legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet or if they're having unprotected sex. They can continue being proud of being wh0res, their problem.
If any body is a hypocrite on this thread it's you. Are you not the same girl that was bragging about her boyfriend on here months back?. Yet, you have the effrontery to call other girls who.res with borehole pussy. Is there any differences between you and these who.res you mentioned?.

US of A my ass!.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alesandese:
Who is this Safiaa cheesy grin?

She reminds me a lot about Diddy cheesy grin
I am suspecting you. grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I am suspecting you. grin
I swear she's not me . I run this moniker alone cheesy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alesandese:
I swear she's not me . I run this moniker alone cheesy
Super story!. How are you?. grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

Jesus! grin
grin

Vedah just shock... grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by chukagates(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
aflyingbird:

That's her cup of tea, madame ho can sleep with 50 men by the time she's 25, her business, her wahala. I'm just saying her comment was ironical 'cus she's all about women being proud of their sexuality and body counts but remarked on another woman sleeping with random men who could arguably be proud of her sexuality like madame ho is preaching. Condemning someone for the same thing she's preaching. If she's going to preach something, she shouldn't be partial.
oya go Bleep the whole of imo state for money.. are u happy now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Veda& just shock... grin
Seriouslygrin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Super story!. How are you?. grin
Awwww! You don't believe me cry cry . I don't hide my alternate. I have none For now grin

I'm fine, you?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

Seriouslygrin
vedah advise me. How I go take make girls stop to dey see me as maga...
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Alesandese:
Awwww! You don't believe me cry cry . I don't hide my alternate. I have none For now grin

I'm fine, you?
I believe you. grin I am good dear!.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by jellea(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
seriously, what do girls think they are? Do they have sane brain men? Why would this stupid thing has the gut to say all men are trash after messing up. I just don't know why God created women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.