Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59274 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
zicoraads:
It's the lady. I don't have to wait for the end to know it's her.

**modified**
Even before reading, I knew it'll be the empty head's. You want all of that without thinking the guy would want something in return?! I like the guy. At least he didn't disappoint in the end. Bia Laveda, this heading should be something different. It's obvious who the idiot is here.

Lol what should it be then
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
I miss estharfabian
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dollyjoy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much.
If you don't want to be countered, then desist from making your opinion public. This is a public forum and I quote and counter whoever and whatever I want, if you have a problem with that come and sue me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Twaci(f): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
The guy is to blame!!!! angry ask me why
Why?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by zicoraads: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

Lol what should it be then
Pay me first tongue
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by RoyalBlak007: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy grin Oops!
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
zicoraads:

Pay me first tongue

angry Stop jor
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
If you don't want to be countered, then desist from making your opinion public. This is a public forum and I quote and counter whoever and whatever I want, if you have a problem with that come and sue me.

grin Dayumn
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Why?
why go through all that when it's obvious the babe doesn't like him.... Ah mean I can really tell when a girl isn't interested in me
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Eleribu Girl.He wasn't trash when u dey chop money undecided The guy sef Bleep up.He for tell you say he wan carry you go Oriental for dinner make e drop you for 3MB undecided
Boy, ya love is wicked wicked wicked tongue
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I miss estharfabian
Ashawo
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Ashawo
cool
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stupid girl....the guy should have locked her up for few days....collect her phone and make her realize that there's no free gift anywhere,not even in Freetown undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Safiaa(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Madam reciever, you can continue to use your market to get what you need from men. You can continue to use men for materialistic things. That is your business. Don't turn your frustations onto me. It's not my fault you have the mentality of a lady who is destined to be a liability. Goodbye.
dollyjoy:

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
cc dharey99 our nairaland referee, you are needed here.. grin

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
Wawuu shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Laveda(f): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
suzan404:
Stupid girl....the guy should have locked her up for few days....collect her phone and make her realize that there's no free gift anywhere,not even in Freetown undecided

There is oh, there are still good guys.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dollyjoy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Madam reciever, you can continue to use your market to get what you need from men. You can continue to use men for materialistic things. That is your business. Don't turn your frustations unto me. It's not my fault you have the mentality of a lady who is destined to be a liability. Goodbye.
What is this?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
cool
her boobs might suffocate you.. wink
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Twaci(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
why go through all that when it's obvious the babe doesn't like him.... Ah mean I can really tell when a girl isn't interested in me
It's called being hopeful smiley
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by dacovajnr: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Boy, ya love is wicked wicked wicked tongue
You wouldn't do that to me, would u? angry
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
The guy is at fault sha...

Stupid guy!
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
It's called being hopeful smiley
lol cmon.. Back den I was being hopeful towards u... I can't be hopeful for 3 years stretch.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by RoyalBlak007: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
embarassed

♤I'll blame the girl sad cos she tried to play smart but she wasn't smart enough((she got served)) grin

♤But that dude is mean though grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Madam reciever, you can continue to use your market to get what you need from men. You can continue to use men for materialistic things. That is your business. Don't turn your frustations unto me. It's not my fault you have the mentality of a lady who is destined to be a liability. Goodbye.
Holy Christie...

11 Likes

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
her boobs might suffocate you.. wink
she don show u her boobs?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
What is this?

Can't you see that is an alternate of a guy?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
You wouldn't do that to me, would u? angry

No way!!!
Whether na one naira, whether na one million...
Baby you gat me, baby you gat me. kiss cheesy wink
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Twaci(f): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
lol cmon.. Back den I was being hopeful towards u... I can't be hopeful for 3 years stretch.
cheesy he's ready to give na

Good he caught up quickgrin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

There is oh, there are still good guys.
Really....but not in this country grin.....Guys here can't give out without expecting something back in return.

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
she don show u her boobs?
Estharfabian has the largest boobs in the history of nairaland, apart from onila. cheesy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
cheesy he's ready to give na

Good he caught up quickgrin
well he thought giving will make her succumb... Dats one thing guys don't get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.