Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (59273 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
vedah advise me. How I go take make girls stop to dey see me as maga...

Don't be a show off
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

Don't be a show off
but I don't show off... Physically u won't even regard me as one who is having... But when dey just come close to me.. They start telling me their life problems
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Keep your head up you ugly murraphucker.
Onto the next one.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by yemsai(f): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very funny!
Serves u ryt gurl!

grin grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Tominiola: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Men are scum? Instead of you told have told him you didn't like him. Lmaooo. Okay ooo. Don't be silly. lmao
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vedah: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
but I don't show off... Physically u won't even regard me as one who is having... But when dey just come close to me.. They start telling me their life problems
Always frown, I hope it helpsgrin maybe you look like a pastor
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
If any body is a hypocrite on this thread it's you. Are you not the same girl that was bragging about her boyfriend on here months back?. Yet, you have the effrontery to call other girls who.res with borehole pussy. Is there any differences between you and these who.res you mentioned?.

US of A my ass!.

Yes, my 24-yr old bf who's likewise doing something with his life wink. We're studying in different states and are both virgins. Same thing I said before. Biaaatch, don't ever compare me with you and your wh0re-skerteers. Just because you're EASY with a high body count doesn't mean other girls are the same. Low-life, hating biattches always jealous when other girls are virgins. Abeg, don't take out your anger on me. It's ya life, live it the way you want and if it means ho-ing around, do what you gotta do, boo!
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmm cheesy

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2017
vedah:

Seriouslygrin
mzpurity?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by daveP(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Dumb girls be sizing guys up to decide I they rich or not. Who is dumber now?
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Taiwx(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg who get 2sure lotto . Ama need it o
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by ChiefSweetus: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Bump
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Cutehector(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2017
vedah:

Always frown, I hope it helpsgrin maybe you look like a pastor
I swear I do... U gat me grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by skarz: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2017
dollyjoy:
She still got gut to call men trash.

I guess her dad is a waste bin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by kenoz(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2017
grin
The guy is sensible
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by nawa4naija(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Safia if only the world was filled with women like you.....God bless you dear
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by nawa4naija(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Safina if only the world was filled with women like you.....God bless you dear
Safiaa:
Excuse me madam, can you stop quoting me. Thank. You very much. At least quote me and have common sense. The guy obviously liked her and she led him on. Why? Because she was trying to use him for money. Do you think that's right? I don't blame you, you look like the type that'll use your market to get what you need from random men. Nonsense.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

1000000 likes for you at safiaa. She is really thinks she is smart. Ut she got served real bad. She does not know what she trully wants.
Women like this are trash.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vislabraye(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2017
She be mumu girl. She dey crase.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by vickydevoka(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2017
gals funny o. its jst Lyk telling me pogba or balloteli is ugly buh the have money. sI u jst want there money n work away. MUMU
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Sike(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Women and their Palava
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=54497166][/quote]grin grin

1 Like

Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Benwems(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol she still had the audacity to say men are trash at the end. Not considering that her love for materialistic things resulted to her losing common sense. Women we are better than this. We can do better.

Women like this are trash.
1 million likes for you.
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Dezuu: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2017
;Dthis guy is really smart wallahi.who go dash u money without anything in return ;Dthis guy is really smart wallahi.who go dash u money without anything in return
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Meajor(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere. >sad
.....you've got the perfect story....ah swear na im for sweet pass.. grin grin
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2017
And I know you've being Fucking around with one Small Boy that cannot Provide your needs. Girls will never Change
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by frankson1(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Mimzyy She got served what she ordered grin. I actually thought he was gonna push her into the trunk,lock her in, drive off then leave her stranded somewhere.

Babe, you wicked o cheesy
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by CheedyJ(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
'Men are trash'guess her dad is inclusive in DAT generalization too,little wonder she had no regard for human feelings.....
Re: "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? by CoolFreeday(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Aderola15:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Crazie people everywhere cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I'm telling you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.