Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72529 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by DaStunz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai....! Just negodu the Insult. A Cute Guy for that matter. Most girls are really unpredictable when it comes to True love. Some pretend to Love bcoz of what a guy can offer. Anyway Shaa..! Apart from the disgrace the earlier the better for the guy.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eyah, let him look for single lady among d peeps watching in slot d ring in her finger joor

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Hotguy27: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
This one na gbese!

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
e dey pain eh embarassed
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
my guy no let that one dey affect u! so act lyk a matured guy, she will later be among those beging for husband later
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Fx55(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont get
Seems you're itching for your own dose of public rejection. Yall never learn.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Ferdyboss: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it by force to do it in public? Nonsense.

Just disgraced yourself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
this is why i don't do romantic, Rubbish!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
i swear ill ask anyone there and give it to her. ;lol grin grin ;Di no go carry the shame go home go meet my mama lailai
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by 2016v2017: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by happney65: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
omolola15 freeezzz veekid I repeat.. DO NOT TRY THIS..DO NOT TRY IT..IT IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ikp120:
That guy na mofo. If you see him, tell him that I said so. angry angry.

I can't try that shiit.
na big one!! E for dey sure first!!! Anyways!! My own na belle first after which no b person go tell u to say yes
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
akinlex:
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...
I'd never propose again
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by agrovick(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice suit. grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
na big one!! E for dey sure first!!! Anyways!! My own na belle first after which no b person go tell u to say yes
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Guy you wicked o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Hotguy27: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
jakandeola:
i sware nma am in pains for luv i knw u tink am not worth it. But pls i will b dat man dat make ur dreams come true. It seem am a player or so but am not u knew me wen i join nl how sad i was. I sware nma if u giv me a chance if u luv me i will luvu2 like no man has eva luv u.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nma will do you worse than this one. She will be like "this guy that can't speak good English wants to marry me?" grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
From the comments I read here, I can conclude that Many Nigerians are nothing but miserable sadists

Just look at these comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hotguy27:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nma will do you worse than this one. She will be like "this guy that can't speak good English wants to marry me?" grin
thurnda fire ur mouth der
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fx55:
Seems you're itching for your own dose of public rejection. Yall never learn.
shes a friend shes gud to me
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
zabuur:

I proposed to my wife gently in the car. I no do pass myself. It's a way of making the girl accept out of pity like she won't have a choice but, guys are getting it all wrong.
Or maybe the girl walked out to search for the answer
Thumps up bro... What's the show for?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by 234GT(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
chai.!!! I cannt do dis sh1t publicly....if u cannt accept my proposal privately...just take a walk...

nonsense...y was she still in d relationship..?

To keep scamming the guy of his hard-earned money. They probably went shopping on the guy's bill. This is why it is really good to date a gainfullly employed and financially independent lady, who is more likely to date for love.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
The fake ass nigga deserves it. In the hate filled world, people are into a relationship because of one benefit or the other.

The dude wants to show us that he is romantic, when we all know TRUE LOVE is dying its natural death today. Why can't you take your romanticism to your bedroom, why bordered the public?

Because some people are doing it like so, right? You are fake, you deserve your punishment. That babe is "realer"

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I do not pity asshats like that.

This is supposed to be a private affair and then you break the news to loved ones after on how lucky you are that "Ngozi" accepted your proposal.

It's not a team affair to be performed at Shoprite.
I owe you one bottle of Guinness and Alomo! angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
lemme kuku die.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
sirhot, does that mean you ain't romantic?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fadelex:

well, being romantic is never the same as being weak, I proposed to my wife in front of almost a thousand people, I still relive that moment till tomorrow, I cant think of anything more romantic (even if I buy her a plane). the fact that this got bad doesn't make it bullsh*t..... Everyone should know what works for him/her
Hmmm... Not for niggas like me, I'm not in for that show.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rtopzy:

sirhot, does that mean you ain't romantic?
I am very romantic but I don't do what most weak men do and call it romantic. Why kneel down in front of a girl in a market and propose in the name of romance? That's bullshit!

Besides not every girl deserves these fantasy proposals sef...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
I hate those black Americans biiiiitch, they are full of shiiit_. I prefer the whites ten thousand times to them.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rtopzy:
Probably she doesn't love him, eya! I feel for that guy. it will b hard for him to do dat again 4 any lady.
hmmm. I can relate to that
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
I am very romantic but I don't do what most weak men do and call it romantic. Why kneel down in front of a girl in a market and propose in the name of romance? That's bullshit!

Besides not every girl deserves these fantasy proposals sef...
Lolz
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:

God bless you Son. Stupid guys watching too many romantic movies and reading plenty romance novels.

Stop the Drama!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:

Simply and aptly put! I have said it that I'll never kneel down to propose to my woman, if she says no because of that, then she's not ready to settle down. All these romantic nonsense almost always end in divorce. Bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.