Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72532 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eeyah, chance you take when you propose in public
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
He asked for it angry

The answer is supposed to be either "Yes" or "No"....
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by headword: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
I rather die than commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
dat's y it'd Gud to prickNet b4 proposing ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry

Gbam!!!!!!!.....Iffa hear say I propose to anybody for public!...Lemme die!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Epatty(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
It depends on how long the relationship and how well they get along. He would have just tell her what he wanted to do so she could park well.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
I frankly do not believe in all these publicity stuff. Proposing knowing full well you're in the full glare of the public and their camera phones. If she said YES, Twould have been cute.you get your publicity and 5 minutes of fame. Now she said no, and made him look like a twàt.

Simple..carry your babe to a cool, airy garden with dreamy setting.Then pop the question..She says yes, seal it with a deep passionate kiss. She says no, then nothing spoil!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
He is her side nigga.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by gameboyo: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:

Seems u took this outta my mouth
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai!!! Dem don ping the guy with black berry bold 2 from ogbomosho.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
I really feel sorry for the dude for the huge public embarrasment but it's still better than being accepted only for the marriage to crumble within a short space of time. The girl must have compelling reasons for rejecting his marriage proposal. Maybe he is not the kind of man she wishes to spend the rest of her life with if there is anything like that
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
I so mush love that girl, guys nowadays are plain stupid... What the fvck is wrong with these mumu boys we have this days.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Spells(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
K. O cool

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pfft dumb ąss nigguh. Who even proposes to hoęs these days? What an idiot, FOH

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
u deliver a spear asap into the babe if she dare walks out on a proposal. she dey mad

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by nightingalee: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....
... Torture for what possible reason? I mean, where is she wrong?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
O my God Guys wont learn
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thats the problem with black girls .No wonder no one wants to date them abroad
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Akata girls don't get married. Or didn't he know?

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Can't happen in Naija
what do you mean by "can't happen in Naija?"
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Amen. I wanna be a good woman for that man.... Anyway, more happiness to yousmiley
Let's get married already. I'll keep your thighs warm always.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Benbisco:
Na this Kain thing fit all of them.
Show up everywhere.
are you pained?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
nightingalee:
... Torture for what possible reason? I mean, where is she wrong?
reasons best known to me
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by klax(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love what the girl did maybe her action will stop all these public proposal madness.

Guy proposed in market place, guy proposed at train station, guy proposed on top of tree and so on very annoying and show of silliness.

I like that girl next time he will know it's too childish doing a stupid public proposal. This is why all their marriages are crashing down day by day when you go and be kneeling down inside market to be proposing why will your marriage not crash

Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
The girl 4 just carry the dude up without collecting the ring and whisper NO baby...stroll wiv am. See Bleep up!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by onyeawka80(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:

Reall bull shit crap
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Kingsolar: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
daemperor1:
That's a typical example of sleeping on bike... why would u not b sensitive to know if she's really down with u or not?
!
Epatty:
It depends on how long the relationship and how well they get along. He would have just tell her what he wanted to do so she could park well.
ToriBlue:

He is her side nigga.
sirhot:

ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

TinaAnita:
I really feel sorry for the dude for the huge public embarrasment but it's still better than being accepted only for the marriage to crumble within a short space of time. The girl must have compelling reasons for rejecting his marriage proposal. Maybe he is not the kind of man she wishes to spend the rest of her life with if there is anything like that
sirhot:

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Seamareggae(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai... I don't think it's even right proposing to a lady in the public when you are not too sure of her acceptance...

I no pity the guy at all....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
Amen. I wanna be a good woman for that man.... Anyway, more happiness to yousmiley
i sware nma am in pains for luv i knw u tink am not worth it. But pls i will b dat man dat make ur dreams come true. It seem am a player or so but am not u knew me wen i join nl how sad i was. I sware nma if u giv me a chance if u luv me i will luvu2 like no man has eva luv u.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
She could have just collected the ring there and give the ring back stating her reasons for doing so. Now there is no coming back from this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.