Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72520 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
I believe in love not marriage! My opinion though. So don't come out here preaching or judging. Believe all you want I believe what I want.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ndiko: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
I thought I was d only one thinking in this direction.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
I doubt a naija girl will date u deeply enough for u to wanna wife her if she doesn't dig u in DAT level unless she wants to break u. It does happen in naija, once in a while sha
ok. true talk sha
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....
Hah Bros U be Shekau?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
That was cold but there must be a very good reason. Otherwise .......
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na today?

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
damn!...but who proposes to a black girl in this 21st century?...that guy should be punched in the face angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by NOBLEstag(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Then , why the hell was she holding her hands up her nose like she's been wanting it for a long time?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
pDudd:
Akata girls don't get married. Or didn't he know?

Exactly, akata girls are mostly baby mamas and single old women whining about black men marrying white girls

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2017
I don't even know that nonsense of proposing self, If i be that guy i will never propose to any lady ever again..
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2017
obynocute:
Chai. .. wot a public disgrace. . I pity the dude...
na there I go carry another babe to cure ,
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:59am On Mar 13, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Na reason like This some well to do guys go tell You say relationship sucks....just imagine The shame she gave The dude...if na me e don end be That o...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Americans are sick as Trump grin grin grin
akinlex:
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2017
She did that cus the ring isn't what she wanted. Good sign for the guy to move on. She is a material woman.
akinlex:
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ayaside(m): 2:39am On Mar 13, 2017
That's how my woman has been asking me to propose...I no answer her...When time reach
."Bae,you ready to go altar?"..Yes or No angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by gistus: 2:57am On Mar 13, 2017
ayele ooooooo Ibotiwo...... Chai thereisgod......
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Lol me I get sey na filmtrick buildup to the next Nollywood bluckus buster
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by metallisc(m): 3:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Yuneehk:
OMG shocked The height of embarrassment. Obviously, babe never loved him. He'll never publicly propose to anyone ever again cry

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by tealaw(m): 4:20am On Mar 13, 2017
In fifty cent voice ' he got feminine ways'. Never be soft for any woman. Aint worth it
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by YoungBrain: 4:28am On Mar 13, 2017
better a broken courtship than a broken marriage
young people should be grateful anytime someone walks out
of a relationship with them... they have just been saved from a future of heart/head ache
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by yankeypha: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2017
I advice men never you propose or marry a lady that your love for her is greater than her own, that guy may still go a and beg her, don't force a woman to love you or marry you, the relationship will not last
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:08am On Mar 13, 2017
This should servw as a lesson for all of u that dont want to propose in ur parlour and u want to form over romantic
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Humility017(m): 5:27am On Mar 13, 2017
yankeypha:
I advice men never you propose or marry a lady that your love for her is greater than her own, that guy may still go a and beg her, don't force a woman to love you or marry you, the relationship will not last
you're perfectly right
thanks
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by speener(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
d 1st time am hearing a no..not in nigeria thou
Exactly. Not in Nigeria. That is bc people has independency overseas. Especially financial independency, and can afford to say no without consequences. And guess what? They look like Africans, Nigerians actually. This is the new trend now. All for social media show. Good for his stupid asss!
The rest of you should learn from this.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Uniquejames(m): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....

Guy b like we b twin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:51am On Mar 13, 2017
how can you propose to a lady you haven't court or date for period of time in public?

with the view of things, they were just friends and he intend to convert the friendship to dating...

so pathetic though embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by amanikondo: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2017
when I proposed, Na inside my living room. I no even kneel down self.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by moorme(m): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2017
obynocute:
Chai. .. wot a public disgrace. . I pity the dude...

Dont pity him, she's not best for him!!!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by RillJ(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2017
No big deal. If your were already 'sure' of the answer why ask? We all know that a proposal may or may not be accepted. The guy probably picked the wrong place to ask.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Factors: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2017
That gal dn pin that guy dia oh. Buh its nt good oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.