Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (72528 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2017
I don't blame the girl, nonsense! Mtchwww..
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2017
O bera
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
akinlex:
see more photos here https://looknaija..com/2017/03/guy-proposed-girl-mall-she-walked-out.html

See !ore photo for what! Oga go and get creative to drive traffic to ur blog! Lubbish!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by freekick: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2017
oooooosheeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Correct yarn
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 13, 2017
LOL...iI had to laugh at this, Im sorry.

This guy should've been smart enough to know whether or not the girl is down before going ahead to propose.

Girls arent that stupid the way some guys think they are. There should have been signs all around to instinctively insinuate her intent. also, he should've indirectly/directly asked her in private to know if she would be down besides many girls don't like surprises causing her to say no while she means yes; yea don't doubt it because it happens.

Please, spend time to study your woman/man thoroughly so as to know when to push and when to let go. Our characters and personalities differ thus forming the very unique reactions we give back to people and society. understanding these principles guiding our everyday persona is a starting point to a healthy relationship.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2017
lilmax:
these are the kinds of girls I torture till they die.....
And this post got more than a hundred likes? wish i could see the likers cry

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
People should stop insulting the girl..it is not her fault.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Why nah? She for kuku said "I'll think about it"..
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Oooohh...another challenge for u brah no worries..sometimes i wonder how i go take even propose sef grin definitely not in a mall tho hehehehe
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by queenDD(f): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
The guy right now ⬇ but let's be Honest this public Proposal poo is getting Stale already and so many guys are gonna face such embarrassment if this poo doesn't stop! Why not just ask Her anywhere....even if na inside Toilet angry heys you! Will you marry me angry sad? No! Oya coman be going to your house undecided

Lmao
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Nothing dey there. Just dust yourself, break up and move on. What about Scott dissick that has proposed to kourtney 3 different times and she said No...move on jarey
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
ME CHECKING MY DICTIONARY FOR THE MEANINIG OF "LEFT AWAY"
CAUSE I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Sex ain't love datz wht dey 4get.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Favourog13(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2017
But wait o,why do guys like proposing in public places sef grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
roeb1987:
my guy no let that one dey affect u! so act lyk a matured guy, she will later be among those beging for husband later

Not so. Just because someone rejected u, doesn't mean they will be miserable. She might go ahead to have a fantastic marriage. He can also have a fantastic marriage. The world doesn't revolve around you. He put that girl in a tight corner, if she rejected d proposal because she is being true to herself, wat if she isnt ready, she has dreams to chase or its complicated? What if the girl she has spiritual issues (yea for real, I dnt mean pastor told me so o, some ladies that are highly possessed, if they love you, won't allow you to marry them, if not ur own don finish..u see she might be protecting u sef.), what if she feels they are both not ready? (I for one wont be in any serious relationship till I achieve certain milestones in life, by the grace of God), Everyone should just strive to be true to themselves, be good to people...and live and let live. Let us learn to handle rejection with maturity..not every girl rejects u because someone richer is on her radar, some girls have strange reasons...for what they do I wish folks were more open minded.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Obrus4u2c: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
He's a youtuber and that was a prank he planned with his girlfriend

Here's the link... Thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJjVSnydGs
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
sirhot:
It's bullshit. Guys never learn. Forget all these drama, ask her quietly if she says no, nigga you bounce with your confidence intact.

Boys are becoming very weak for my liking these days, why even suit up and kneel for a girl? You call it romantic, I call it bullshit! angry angry angry

Mehn you just blew me and so many nairalanders away. I remember the days when Boys acted like Men. Now men be acting like boys.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
PaulCI:

God bless you Son. Stupid guys watching too many romantic movies and reading plenty romance novels.

Stop the Drama!
That's it! Boys were supposed to be tough and hard not weak. angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
teelaw4life:

Mehn you just blew me and so many nairalanders away. I remember the days when Boys acted like Men. Now men be acting like boys.
I dey tell you, now men don soft finish. You see them acting so weak just to please a girl. angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Simply and aptly put! I have said it that I'll never kneel down to propose to my woman, if she says no because of that, then she's not ready to settle down. All these romantic nonsense almost always end in divorce. Bullshit!
It's not worth it bro, kneel for what? What makes her so special, on top sef she no come be virgin so what makes her unique? Abegi... Boys don weak finish... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Obrus4u2c:
He's a youtuber and that was a prank he planned with his girlfriend

Here's the link... Thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJjVSnydGs
Prank or no prank, I'm not kneeling to propose!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
sirhot:
It's not worth it bro, kneel for what? What makes her so special, on top sef she no come be virgin so what makes her unique? Abegi... Boys don weak finish... angry angry

Even Virgin no fit see my knee for ground.. angry
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by sirhot(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Even Virgin no fit see my knee for ground.. angry
Abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2017
akinlex:
So this literally happened at a mall in florida in the united states. The guy proposed to his bae and the girl left away leaving the guy embarrassed at the mall.

See photos below...
There are 3 explanations for this lol
Its either:
1: He has a small dick
2: He's not good enough on the bed lol!
3: Or she just didn't plan a future with him
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by fourcraftmen: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyLznWx05w
this is what happens hahahahahah
Re: Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) by lifedynamics: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
kullozone:
Left away ko, fly away ni.

That one na for people wey wan marry sha, I no kuku folo.
Girls will be pushing them to be romantic and they too will just turn to mumu.... See the result now.

Bruhhh grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.