Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50305 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
airmark:

Check this link , this was the archive before the website was updated, check line 239.

view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej

I am speechless
The op was paid for this. Don't bother he knows the truth

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by virus05(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
AZeD1:

W.T.F are you saying?
Ok then, you're a quack programmer my brother, so keep quiet. i dont like showing myself, but i hate when people claim what they are not
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehe.
Chai!
Even apostle has admitted sending money to her on several occasions. The only twist is that he claims he sent it to help her start a business. And you are here asking for evidence.

Have you asked suleman the evidence he has before charging the lady for terrorism? Lol
Na you know ooo.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:

You can't do without quoting me. right? Is your life so empty and hopeless that trolling is the only thing that brings you joy? You are pathetic.

Quoting me henceforth will earn you a ban from the mods. I refuse to bear the brunt of your worthless existence
Lol.
Are you the only one being quoted here.

And the way you keep threatening everyone with ban. Seun you attention is needed here. Mynd44, lalasticlala. Does ishilove have the power to ban anyone she does not like while it is obvious she is the one insulting everyone here?
I am not understanding.

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by cosade(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

I understand you quite perfectly, However false evidence is false evidence, Lagos state Mvaa Websiste does not reveal private information about car owners, it never has. Saying otherwise to sell a story is libel and a suit may be in play. like is said i'm not going to defend previous accusation only highlight the falsified evidence behind this one

When the site was newly launched, the vehicle owner's name used to appear when you do a search. However, it was later hidden for security reasons. See the attached saved snapshot.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sugah: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
I sure hope the apoostoh is paying the op half as much as he pays his oloshos. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by AZeD1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
virus05:

Ok then, you're a quack programmer my brother, so keep quiet. i dont like showing myself, but i hate when people claim what they are not
Lol at showing yourself.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Mimzyy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
When two people are at logger heads constantly like this ehn grin grin grin grin
HardMirror:

Lol.
Are you the only one being quoted here.

And the way you keep threatening everyone with ban. Seun you attention is needed here. Mynd44, lalasticlala. Does ishilove have the power to ban anyone she does not like while it is obvious she is the one insulting everyone here?
I am not understanding.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by virus05(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
AZeD1:

Lol at showing yourself.
seriously I never wanted to comment on this matter but your comment triggered me
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by iguita: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Very true. At the end of the day, we do not have an idea of how 'his' car got into her garage. I'd rather not comment on something I know thing about.
x240:

Your plate number is your personal property. That's the way it is since 5 years ago. If you sell a car, you have to remove the plate number because the plate number is registered to you and not to the car. So the case of him selling it is a lie.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Sufisunni: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:
Today I was scrolling through my facebook page and I came across another news report regarding the Apostle Suleman and Ms Otobo Scandal.
While reading it I noticed another lady was mentioned, her name was Daniella Okeke.
I was not aware at the time that another lady was implicated as an alleged lover of the Preacher and so I quickly searched the lady on google to get more information about her involvement in the case.

It was at this moment I stumbled on the report by ” Sahara reporters “ saying unequivocally that The preacher apostle Suleman
bought a “Mercedes-Benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke”.
I was curious and I read on to see the proof that supported the confident claim. It was at this moment I saw the vehicle allegedly
bought by the Preacher Suleman, with proof from the lagos state MVAA website stating the vehicle was registered to The Preacher “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
With this irrefutable evidence I was distraught, I only Saw the preacher once, about a month ago when he visited Malaysia for a program,
it was a 2 day program. I did not attend the first day, on that day however he mentioned my name and prophesied about a business
plan I hadn’t told anyone about yet.

When I heard about this later that night, I was amazed and I went for the program the following day and had a good time there.
My personal impression of him was very positive.
So to see evidence that the lady Daniella okeke whom I must admit is very easy on the eyes was driving around in a car owned by
the Apostle, well that I could not ignore as just a rumour.

Honestly I was distraught, the feeling that there was some hypocrisy in his teachings about marriage and family did not sit well with me.
However I decided to confirm this evidence for myself, I wanted to come to terms with the truth that he actually is guilty of having some sort
of relationship with the lady Daniella Okeke.

So I proceeded to visit the Lagos state MVAA website http://www.lsmvaapvs.org to search the details of the vehicle and confirm it was
owned by the preacher, using the number provided by Sahara Reporters and republished by so many other news agencies and blogs “ MUS123EJ”.
It was at this moment I discovered the deception.

When I searched the website with the plate number provided, I noticed no name was given. However Sahara reporters gave the name
within the source Code of the web page. So I proceeded to open the source code of the webpage and I realized that the name “Apostle Johnson Suleman”
been the owner of the vehicle was entirely a farce.

The preacher’s name is not mentioned as the owner of the vehicle like the Organization Sahara Reporter would lead you to believe.
In fact the website does not provide an owner for this vehicle.

The Image Below is the Post from Sahara Reporters.

[img]https://image.ibb.co/ff34Aa/apo3.jpg[/img]

The Proof From Sahara Reporters Below:

[img]https://image.ibb.co/cGXxVa/vllkyt4gneer1i56k_d187c779.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/eTYFGF/vllkyt4ni91fokojt_cf36a0f3.jpg[/img]

https://image.ibb.co/kXzpbF/vllkyt61bdj4c428e_90fecffc.jpg

[img]https://image.ibb.co/e35UbF/REGISTRATION_DANIELLA_CAR.jpg[/img]

Now with the evidence provided above, it is understandable to come to the conclusion that this story is true.
Also the reputation of Sahara reporters adds another level of credibility to the story.
However as you will see below and probable research on your own you will come to the same conclusion as i did.
Its a lie, a big lie.

This is the Source Code from the site after searching with the Plate number given by Sahara Reporters

[img]https://image.ibb.co/gWUEbF/apo6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image.ibb.co/kaZY3v/obi1.jpg[/img]

Apostle Suleman is not mentioned as the owner of this vehicle anywhere. Now readers i am not asking you to just take my word on this.
I want you to look at the evidence i have presented and go to the website " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org " and run a search with the car number
" MUS123EJ " or take this direct link " http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=Mus123ej " . To my html proficient readers you will notice the code provided by Sahara Reporters was edited, And even if you know nothing about Website Coding just search the Vehicle and Right click on the webpage on your browser and select "View Page Source" now do a manual search of the source for the Name Suleman or Johnson or Apostle.

Now this post is not meant to absolve the preacher of any wrong doing from his previous accusations. However, let us take into account that
a very "supposedly" trusted and reputable media agency like Sahara Reporters provided this false information in order to mislead the readers.

What else in this scandal is FALSE?

How can we in all honesty take further news publications on this issue from sahara reporters or other news agencies that republished this article as the truth?

Regardless of race, gender, religion or denomination. We as a people need to ask ourselves questions and come up with conclusions based on our research with the evidences provided.
The media is not incorruptible.

I have attached a few images but use the links to paint a clearer picture of the deception.

Stop! The girl in question has neither refuted nor accepted the allegation but u v gone ahead to create a moniker to defend him. A thread had been here since yesterday that Apostle Suleiman's name has been removed or did u jst get your pay to defend him?
This very pastor had different payments into this lady's acc.
Tell your story to the marines.

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mimzyy:
When two people are at logger heads constantly like this ehn grin grin grin grin
Lol

You no serious
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by subsurface: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
wait oo...

if suleiman wants to buy a car for his so called girlfriend;

he will now use his name? its that not foolishness

wat happened to giving the babe the money so that she can buy it herself in her name?
wat happened to sending a coded friend

men u guys are jst nt good in scam...

learners learners everywhere....

from photo-shopped pics; to not video evidence to now fake website...

if u want to eatfrog; make u chop the big one so that u can tell others that u ate it well.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
What I will only say is, if you know you made a search and saw his name on the website come out and say it. Else his name was not there. Nigerians are so foolish and I begin to think about the future of this country, if people who don't have sense later become the ruller of this great nation. I pray God will open our brain to knowledge. That was the same way MMM came and fooled many of you, even at the call of the federal govt. You will start blaming Jonathan that he is a fool, when you people are the father of fools. If the man is going out with any girl, how does it concern you? You are not his church member even the members said dey don't care. No wonder poverty is much in the country, when youth that are supposed to be working are busy taking about a man who has made it in life. Pls try and engage on things that are more productive so that you can be a better person for yourself, your family and the country

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by GreatManBee: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
Mr man, it is not possible. It is not possible because you will have to contact the Lagos State government and the lagos state government will contact their website programmer to do it which who will certainly not do it for FREE because that is millions of codes and editing which is not possible to handle without the site going offline... now tell me how they achieved that within 24 hours of publishing considering yesterday was sunday when nobody goes to work huh?

You know nothing about we coding. Period! It will take me less than 5 minutes to modify that website script.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
toyonnet:
What I will only say is, if you know you made a search and saw his name on the website come out and say it. Else his name was not there. Nigerians are so foolish and I begin to think about the future of this country, if people who don't have sense later become the ruller of this great nation. I pray God will open our brain to knowledge. That was the same way MMM came and fooled many of you, even at the call of the federal govt. You will start blaming Jonathan that he is a fool, when you people are the father of fools. If the man is going out with any girl, how does it concern you? You are not his church member even the members said dey don't care. No wonder poverty is much in the country, when youth that are supposed to be working are busy taking about a man who has made it in life. Pls try and engage on things that are more productive so that you can be a better person for yourself, your family and the country
You were actually making sense till you wrote "if he is going out with the girl,its no one's business"!Did you read that again before posting?Same man of God will preach against fornicators,same man of God would preach the 10 commandments.I am disappointed in you......

My 2 cents......If you feel religion will take you to heaven,you are the biggest fool!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
GreatManBee:

You know nothing about we coding. Period! It will take me less than 5 minutes to modify that website script.
Less than a minute bro for a good programmer to do that......

I was expecting him to come out,apologize and move on but Nigerians love to die in power!

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
U knew this and u never bother to save the single clear one u alone saw?
obailala:
If I accidentally come across it again, I will. Can't bother myself now to start searching cos with the storry all over the place since 2 days, the internet is now awash with thousands of the same picture (but unclear ones).
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Splashme: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
I just searched my car
and no name is included

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mimzyy:
He follows me around for the sole purpose of trolling. I will start reporting his posts because I don't have time for rubbish.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
So as you are disappointed what is your gain. If he preach against fornication is it not in the Bible and Quran? So are you God to judge anyone that commit fornication? I guess you should increase you hustling may be you can buy a car for your girlfriend too. And I am sure you would have made it big time by now if you have been minding your business
Benz4pimp:
You were actually making sense till you wrote "if he is going out with the girl,its no one's business"!Did you read that again before posting?Same man of God will preach against fornicators,same man of God would preach the 10 commandments.I am disappointed in you......

My 2 cents......If you feel religion will take you to heaven,you are the biggest fool!

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
ip2121918021:
Please open a new topic to be pushed on the FP and present your evidences. That guy is certainly paid to misinform. There shall always be gullible people, but our duty out of compassion is to ensure that those who care to know the truth know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by subsurface: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Hello Mr Atheist,,

can u please leave heaven; Jesus & Pastors alone for those that believe in them...

why not jst mind ur own business...

did anyone force them to believe in Suleiman preaching whether its lies or truth
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oh less than a minute.? And your sense didn't tell you someone could put his name there less than a minute. Wise up guys.Its official that Lagos state govt don't put people's name on there website. Don't you also think that dey could put his name there "less than a minute " as comment, so that it won't show in the main page because they know it will be glaring it was there manipulation if it shows on the system rather than in the source code
Benz4pimp:
Less than a minute bro for a good programmer to do that......

I was expecting him to come out,apologize and move on but Nigerians love to die in power!

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by tejpot(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
GeniusDavid:

I see you just got into Nigeria. Welcome.
Genius, we are here together but our thinking differs.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
subsurface:

Hello Mr Atheist,,

can u please leave heaven; Jesus & Pastors alone for those that believe in them...

why not jst mind ur own business...

did anyone force them to believe in Suleiman preaching whether its lies or truth
Asslicker,Go ahead and be kissing your pastor's ass.The last time i checked,most of you boot lickers are always broke as Bleep

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by obailala(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
U knew this and u never bother to save the single clear one u alone saw?
Like I said earlier, what does it profit me to save it or prove anything to you or anyone else? Does convincing you put even a grain of rice in my plate?.. Please feel free to believe what you want to abeg.. no be competition.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by adudu208(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
toyonnet:

This is the most foolish post I have read in a long while.
Imagine the display of dumbness. Christianity is all about honesty and truthfulness.

Yes, it concerns me if someone who scams people of their hard earned money under the pretext of preaching about God and making prophesies is using same for his earthly pleasures and servicing women of easy virtues.

The only fool here is you and your numerous like minded nitwits. It makes me wonder if your Pastor is not 'licking your plate' too. It is your type that are the cause of the nation's woes. You comment on issues based on religious and tribal sentiments instead of basing them on hard facts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
toyonnet:
Oh less than a minute.? And your sense didn't tell you someone could put his name there less than a minute. Wise up guys.Its official that Lagos state govt don't put people's name on there website. Don't you also think that dey could put his name there "less than a minute " as comment, so that it won't show in the main page because they know it will be glaring it was there manipulation if it shows on the system rather than in the source code
hahahahahahaahahaaha! Same way i check my car and someone fixed my name right!The joke is on you gullible followers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
toyonnet:
So as you are disappointed what is your gain. If he preach against fornication is it not in the Bible and Quran? So are you God to judge anyone that commit fornication? I guess you should increase you hustling may be you can buy a car for your girlfriend too. And I am sure you would have made it big time by now if you have been minding your business
Heya!you feel every one that thinks in his right senses are broke......Well why not submit your CV to Alfa sule,so that he will add you to his list.......Hypocrites!!!If it were to be Tonto Dike,you would called her names

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by cosade(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
My people when you click on this link http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=Mus123ej as provided by Kenney222, the first image below is what you will see.

Let us do our own investigation on said place where they claim to have seen the name of the apostle... please hit CTRL+U on your keyboard as the first image is presented to you. while still viewing... hit CTRL +U and tell me if you can see the apostle's name in that same place where the results were gotten.

Ii did mine and the second image is what you get... I implore everybody to do same, we do not want any news portal, blog or sahara reporter to tell us what to do... we have hand, we have ears and eyes and a functional brain...

don't let anybody fool you. you can view a source code of any website including nairaland by hitting CTRL+ U on your keyboard. DO IT NOW!

A Nairalander got the same information as Sahara Reporters, his post reproduced below says it all.

AntiWailer:
I said it before. Keep your Fvcking Mouth SHUT. Silence is GOLDEN.

Dnt fight with Palm Oil sellers. He was busy screaming up and down.

Before they pay some one to remove it. I went to the site. Search for MUS123EJ. Went to the source of the html page displayed.

<form class="form-horizontal col-sm-10 col-md-offset-1" >
<fieldset>
<legend><b style="color:black; ">Registration Details <small><small style="color:maroon"></small></small></b><p></p></legend>
<div class="form-group" style="color:black; text-shadow:0px 1px lightgray">
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Plate Number</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">MUS123EJ</p>
<!--<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Owner Name</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Apostle SULEMAN JOHNSON</p>-->
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Color</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Black</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Model</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Mercedes-Benz GL 450</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Chasis Number</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">4JGBE71E37A236121</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Vehicle Status</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">Duely Registered by MVAA</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Isssue Date</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">2016-09-21T14:38:24</p>
<p class="col-sm-4 col-xs-6" style="font-size:14px"><b>Expiry Date</b></p>
<p class="col-sm-8 col-xs-6" style="font-size:16px">2017-09-20T14:38:24</p>
</div>
</fieldset>
</form>

Let me explain what you are seeing.

In an attempt to encourage privacy. The programmer was asked to remove the name of owners from the site a long time ago.

Instead of deleting it completely, he COMMENT IT. In programming any line of code you COMMENT will not show in the result of execution but it will still be in the SOURCE CODE.

IN HTML any line of code between "<!--" and "-->" would be ignored by the browser during display but it can be read in source code.

Bad programming practice from the programmer. One of the basic steps in secure programming for a web based application is never to mistakenly drop any hint in COMMENT or HIDDEN FIELD.

This mistake has costed Alfa Sule sorry Apostle Sule a lot now.

THERE you go folks.

If you are still doubting Stephanie's Sanity , probably you are the one who require sanity check. ?

Cc: Lalasticlala , tonto, snake,mynd44 : grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.