Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. (50309 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sirscripture: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2017
What i want you all to note is this; before today, if you put a search on any plate number it brings out chasis number and the name in which the car is registered.

I cannot point when exactly lagos state govt decided to remove names from the detail the site generate but i think it is safe and it is a proper thing for them to do...

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2017
The op is so foolish i wish i can slap you from here.
I don't need to type long words for you.

As far back as when this site was setup names of owners were clearly displayed.

This is a link of a nairaland page when the site was created. Just read through and see people commenting that it was not good that people's name were being displayed. And Lagos state government started hiding the names after a few days later back then but still yetif you check the source code the names were just commented and not truly hidden until yesterday when they totally removed it.

As for the other doubting thomases ishilove,kenney222 and her gang of defenders. This thread created on nairaland by autojoshNG months back is a lie also?

What annoys me most is people lieing barefaced when there is overwhelming evidence . I checked my car back then and my name was fully displayed. So what the mess are you guys on about?

Maybe we ask autojoshNG to clarify this since you dumb zombies are so stu.pid. God i weep for my country people. To see educated people behave like foo.ls is utterly disgusting. I feel like planking some people here.

Cc antiwailer, ednut1, ip2121918021

www.nairaland.com/3527330/lagos-state-launches-new-website

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Edwinmason:
listen am not defending suleman..if he like he should Bleep as many gurl that he want ok......what am saying is
)d picture they brought i.e the car plate numba is nt clear i tried viewing it but culd nt see any clear writing..i only saw a graphic pic at the top claiming it the plate number.,how do you know dat both numba match?
so suleman is now very powerful dat lasg would alter an entire system just to cover one non lagosian?
My brother, truth is truth. I don't know why the information is no longer there, BUT one thing I know for sure is that HIS NAME WAS THERE YESTERDAY WHEN I CHECKED and IT IS NOT THERE AGAIN NOW. Why? I don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by bionixs: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

I understand you quite perfectly, However false evidence is false evidence, Lagos state Mvaa Websiste does not reveal private information about car owners, it never has. Saying otherwise to sell a story is libel and a suit may be in play. like is said i'm not going to defend previous accusation only highlight the falsified evidence behind this one
my brother don't disturb yourself telling them all that. you are not telling them WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR and that is, he is guilty. Let God purnish those who go about destroying people's image for nothing. their success will always be far below Suleiman's, no matter how they struggle in life. we live in a country where people confirm you guilty without trial and run you down when you seem to do well. that is why they are always starting. politics,politricks, religion, tribalism, sectionalism and jealously are at play here. Never mind, God will still furnish them if that man is clean,even here on nairaland.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by megacool360(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm sure Sahara reporters do know the full implications of defamation and knowing Nigerians if it was a farce the best lawyers will by now be suing them for libel so why is the Daniella quiet?

Op doing this won't refit your distraught and I pray more evidences won't pop up and make you want to delete this thread,i was equally disappointed but I've moved on knowing the apostle is human and not a god
The Daniella person isn't under any obligation to speak up. It's her discretion to or not. The Otobo person should be giving better account and evidences of her own relationship with Suleiman and not dragging others into her mess. Whatever Suleiman did (if there was any) with Daniella (the so said ex-gf of the man according to Otobo) is their biz and not hers and the Daniella isn't and hasn't cried foul since then. The Daniella is perhaps way too big to be embroilled in her mess. She should leave the hustling girl alone and deal with her mess with Suleiman personally
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sinorte: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
@OP

But how is it possible to register on Nairaland, post a topic and the topic hits front page... all in same day, today 13 March, 2017?

Something doesn't smell good here.

4 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sisisioge: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
It is well o...When the devil is out to get one, no voice of reasoning can prevail on it except the grace of the Lord. It is well.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by selfmadeboss: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
lagos state govt is smart. they know he could sue them for exposing his vital info to the public. so they got smart and edited what goes off their site.
as for these story, yes that pastor Bleep that fake plastic yansh. yes he did all the bullshit they said, but the fact that that ho-e called stephnie collected all the money and still went ahead to heartlessly blackmail him baffles me.
i swear if i be pastor, i go use my remaining money hire better assassin to sniff her miserable life.
wtf

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by duni04(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

There is no backdoor feature. searching the source code is something anyone with little understanding about web browsers can do.

Now with the evidence provided here, If i was an editor for Sahara reporters i will quickly spin the story to this "The Lagos State Govt is in a Conspiracy with Apostle Suleman."

Now if this was a bug in the code as someone earlier commented, a bug that revealed private information and was corrected yesterday Sunday 12 2017.
Normally that will make sense.
However lets get this whole issue in proper context. This would mean the state government reacted in record time, fixing the site bugs within 5 hours of the article been released.even in cases involving the Nigerian government itself the reaction time is always very slow. However is this possible? absolutely yes..
is it Probable Though? now that's the question we all need to answer personally.

Anyone with irrefutable evidence of the "bug" affecting them personally besides the faulty screenshots provided by SH would be compelling enough for us to investigate the bug Theory further.
oga go and sleep. You're just making a fool of yourself here.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
charliboy654:

it not fake most people check it yesterday and it was there. Sometin is not adding up.
It is fake news is when you are unable to verify the source. There is a difference between unverified and verified source!!!!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Icecream4U(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
kenney222:

You'd be surprised at how gullible some people think Nigerians really are.
And this is exactly why you created a new moniker in March 2017 and created this topic. wink

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Edwinmason(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

My brother, truth is truth. I don't know why the information is no longer there, BUT one thing I know for sure is that HIS NAME WAS THERE YESTERDAY WHEN I CHECKED and IT IS NOT THERE AGAIN NOW. Why? I don't know.
did you bother check with anodat plate number to know if the owner name is there also.......this suleman saga is becoming boring to me.....
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Skookum(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
bleeped up sharaha

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Please, permit me to ask...when you search other cars, do you see the names of their owners as well?

WeNoGoDie:

You have a point but I'm equally sure Sahara reporters will not publish such news if they didn't first search to confirm a name was actually there.

As a matter of fact there were even screenshots to prove it when the news hit nairaland.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Edwinmason:
did you bother check with anodat plate number to know if the owner name is there also.......this suleman saga is becoming boring to me.....
I did. Question is, "Did you bother verifying yourself?"
You obviously did not. You would have known by know that this man is working to cover his tracks. I can't underestimate his reach.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
5Kay:
Please, permit me to ask...when you search other cars, do you see their names of their owners as well?

Yes you do
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by sugah: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2017
This OP is a mumu Sha. You wait for a full 24hrs to confirm a story.
Yesterday the apostles name was there as the owner of the plate MUS123EJ. so also my name was listed as the owner of my plate number. But this morning it's off. All they needed to do was change a line of the source code and everything is off.

Meanwhile, I know personally the person that made the discovery...Sahara reporters just publicized it.

5 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Yea , exactly my fear , Sahahra should do us a favor by capturing a clear rear view of the said car ,that will go a long way to convince us
remedick:
bros, the image where they got that number from , i mean the plate number behind the said vehicle is not visible... except the graphic image attached to it on the top right corner.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
You seem not to have met some people who don't have to time to waste on 'them say' so if you are waiting for her, she is too busy with her life to worry about what anyone says. The apostle has been giving out cars to people and i remember that before the end of last year, 2 cars were given out... so what are we arguing here please?
he has been giving out cars to well to do people abi?
i did my nd at auchi if u dont know. He does give out cars, bike, money etc but not to celebrities or people that has money already.

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Edwinmason(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

You obviously did not. You would have known by know that this man is working to cover his tracks. I can't underestimate his reach.
it is easy to say "i did" you know that this scandal is on the best thing you should is to get a screenshot of the plate number and it owner name.......suleman this,suleman that.....if he had a thing wit the actress so what....guilty or not nt my damn biz
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by remedick: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
joe4christ:

This guy is bent on defending this man with the last drop of his blood.
How much were you paid for this So, when the apostle said within 24hrs he will be vindicated, you are the paid agent who was to promote that?

Busted! grin
I was not paid a dime. You know I am doing it? Let me tell you. Firstly, I am not a good christian and I hardly go to church. my reason for taking this up was due to the way he was arrested after speaking against the killing in Kaduna. You all, if you are southerner, you are a disgrace to your heritage because the NORTH defend theirs to the last blood and I am ashamed of you if you are from the south.
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by pokipoki: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

It is not fake. I verified it yesterday and so did many other people here. It was removed probably late yesterday or early today. Why did the OP not check when the news was still fresh? This is just an attempt at damage control. It even makes me believe sahara reporters the more

Call it what ever you like. Verified by who? Every heard of investigative journalism? Its all about backing facts with evidence. Sahara repoters should be smarter than this. The right thing to do was to approach the license office for an official confirmation and not yet to be smart by trying to undermine their website.
That's common sense!!!!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
remedick:
You seem not to have met some people who don't have to time to waste on 'them say' so if you are waiting for her, she is too busy with her life to worry about what anyone says. The apostle has been giving out cars to people and i remember that before the end of last year, 2 cars were given out... so what are we arguing here please?

Haaaaa. You no dey fear God? Why do we defend human beings blindly like this? Anybody can falter. I am not saying he faltered or that he is guilty but your excuse is just so unjust. Just pray for the man if you are concerned about him. Otherwise the more excuses you provide, the more guilt you heap on the man even if he was innocent.

I don't know if he gave her the car but from what you wrote, it looks like you are saying he did.
1. Why will a man of God buy a Mercedes benz GL (abi?) and give it out to an actress? Na she born am? Maybe she has a hole that reminds him of how he came to earth.
2. What comparison is there between the actress on one hand and the two other people that received car gifts (as you mentioned) from the pastor? Was this actress in any form of distress to warrant the handout?

If you have no affiliations, just siddon look like me. Or just address the issues and abstain from supporting anyone.

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
The question is ,can we get a good pic of the car showing the said Plate number that belongs to Sule?
HardMirror:

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by HardMirror(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
sinorte:
@OP

But how is it possible to register on Nairaland, post a topic and the topic hits front page... all in same day, today 13 March, 2017?

Something doesn't smell good here.
The OP is working for sulaiman. They can't fool me. They probable have been working their asses off to get his name off the website and immediately they succeeded, they come here to announce it.

3 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Jammiiee(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Don't mind her! Yesterday on the same thread she commented using all her energy to defend dt god of some men, she saw the way it was proven and a lot of comments actually corroborated that, she couldn't come defend because it was conspicuous.

Today that some stings av bn pulled and the stuff no longer there, she comes all out happy n quoting some guys to refute, it clearly shows that none so blind as those who would intentionally not want to see and her claim that the only that god of some men spoke against the killings in southern Kaduna has won her heart completely that she would close her eyes and feign not to see a sliver of light under the beam of light.

I never thought she could reason that way, I used to think she was smarter than that. It shows u how some women think cry
ednut1:
madam as at yesterday when u were arguing on that thread, u cd have atleast checked ur self. now the name has been deleted. try with a car around u to confirm abeg, stop being gullible.

6 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by iguita: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017
They do reveal the identity of car owners if you view code. After this story broke, I checked for my cars and I saw my names listed. I still do my believe the story that pastor Sulieman slept with Stephane, but that car was registered to him. He could have sold it to someone else, he could have gifted her and he could have given her after having a three some with her (I hope not)
kenney222:

I understand you quite perfectly, However false evidence is false evidence, Lagos state Mvaa Websiste does not reveal private information about car owners, it never has. Saying otherwise to sell a story is libel and a suit may be in play. like is said i'm not going to defend previous accusation only highlight the falsified evidence behind this one

1 Like

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
No one undermined the website , the name was clearly there yesday and it wasnt injected by anyone ,how comeits no more there
pokipoki:

Call it what ever you like. Every heard of investigative journalism? Its all about backing facts with evidence. Sahara repoters should be smarter than this. The right thing to do was to approach the license office for an official confirmation and not yet to be smart by trying to undermine their website.
That's common sense!!!!
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Show image of the car with the said number na
x240:
Or FRSC is lying also?

www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx
Re: False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2017
iguita:
They do reveal the identity of car owners if you view code. After this story broke, I checked for my cars and I saw my names listed. I still do my believe the story that pastor Sulieman slept with Stephane, but that car was registered to him. He could have sold it to someone else, he could have gifted her and he could have given her after having a three some with her (I hope not)

Your plate number is your personal property. That's the way it is since 5 years ago. If you sell a car, you have to remove the plate number because the plate number is registered to you and not to the car. So the case of him selling it is a lie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.