Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (67300 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies (2) (3) (4)

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by magzey: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2017

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Women and colourful wedding =

Just imagine.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
especially if the man is caring and responsible. many who insisted on tall, dark handsome men are regretting today

Pure regrets.. No be lie

Best of men are either average height or short height..
Its rare to see a tall handsome successful Man with good character. Most of them arrogance, stinginess and pride Is always perceived mile off.. Just few percentage of tall handsome. Guys are good. And level headed. The rest zero. My best friendships ever is with average height guys.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by isahsalee: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can good news ever come from Kenya?, Kenya and bad news are like 5 & 6
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by captainmuyi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
na news be this
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
It's simple and it's called ESCOFi Remote or ESCOFi Mumu Buttons. Press it on any woman despite her height, beauty, financial status, educational level or experiences in life and watch how all your imperfections will become perfection. It's not a big deal. Men who know how to operate this remote have 99% advantage over all men. Your height, body stature, accent, complexion, financial stands, tribe, educational level, religion, etc. will NOT matter. It's ESCOFi the magic every man MUST know. Thank me later. I don go o! but you fit reach me on Whatsapp.

Modify: Ah! I con back con read my post con see say plenty typo full am and this is to show I'm not perfect and I love it. TrapQueen77 abi na Queen Elizabeth or QueenSuccubus. How is u? In Okon's voice. I fitin't to call you on phone? No, I fit not. Larabae13 is you too? I kinda miss you, but I'll try not to...but I'm jealousing that your new boyfriend IamJix.

I am Great Mr. Gatsby grin

How u doin? Hope ur website is getting better every day... grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by homirefacuny(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Love is not blind,enjoy
Your beauty is breathtaking
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
It's simple and it's called ESCOFi Remote or ESCOFi Mumu Buttons. Press it on any woman despite her height, beauty, financial status, educational level or experiences in life and watch how all your imperfections will become perfection. It's not a big deal. Men who know how to operate this remote have 99% advantage over all men. Your height, body stature, accent, complexion, financial stands, tribe, educational level, religion, etc. will NOT matter. It's ESCOFi the magic every man MUST know. Thank me later. I don go o! but you fit reach me on Whatsapp.

Modify: Ah! I con back con read my post con see say plenty typo full am and this is to show I'm not perfect and I love it. TrapQu.een77 abi na Queen Elizabeth or QueenSucc ubus. How is u? In Okon's voice. I fitin't to call you on phone? No, I fit not. Larab.ae13 is you too? I kinda miss you, but I'll try not to...but I'm jealousing that your new boyfriend Ia.mJix.
you've forced her one me?
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by LoveJesus87(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Love is not blind,enjoy
You right. How you doing today dear? smiley
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Yeligray(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm touched...wat mana of luv
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by 2b400: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
thinking of a career advancement.click the link below
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=01234
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
The ground work is on going...

Juz keep LOCKED & LOADED tongue
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by NabeelAbu: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
a man is never ugly.This reminds me of the late Buchi Emecheta's The Joys of Motherhood.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Snowpikin: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
D article described him as "Disabled "
Does that mean aki n pawpaw are disabled too
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by EAZY2422(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
as long as you happy my sister.those ladies who got married to average or taller men are not even happy.they keep reporting their family issues to us everyday.we don even tire self.enjoy your man anyway he is jare...
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
No be for this our called Nigeria with their shakara girls ladies women they form pass Kim Kardashian sef
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Amarabae(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
As long as they are happy. God bless their marriage.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Beckham14: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
Love is not blind,enjoy
Why you fine like dis sef? embarassed
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
No more long distance relationship, na long distance marriage.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
And this man has a wife sha? .. As tall as I am, I no gree see woman

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
SoftP:
She only settled for less
Just like d unfortunate one that settled/will settle with/for u. Anu mpama!!
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by MtuMsuper: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
so where is the news worthiness of this story? Even more astounding it makes front page. How do naija people think, somebori just take me through this slowly.

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by gerald09(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't c anything wrong with him, he is good looking, get enough money to maintain 2 women, I fink it's u ma'am dat has problem with him. I was expecting an alien sef.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as long as his kongi is 6 inches tall no problem.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Richy4(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
I Want to know why she tagged him disabled ...was he blind, can't walk, etc
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Jflex07(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
RARE love
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by tmgold007(f): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
croc85:
love is blind indeed
YES OOO LOVE IS BLIND BUT MY OWN GET TWO BIG EYEZZZZZZZ.....EYEZ BIGGER THAN OWL OWN grin
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't see any disability in your husband.
Eh ehn.. Dont say there's no pressure after 5years plus of marriage. Madam, fear God o. Sofri sofri dey lie. Internal pressure from within yourselves nko.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Duru009(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
What matters in marriage is happiness....
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by sleekjosh01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
vhix one strong o
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by cavendishbaba(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
See d man head like 70naira BOLI tongue

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures