Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (67301 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / 'nigerian Men Are Beasts In Bed' - Kenya Woman Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Basic123: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
especially if the man is caring and responsible. many who insisted on tall, dark handsome men are regretting today
Especially,when she knows that what you actually want is tallness,darkness and handsomeness.once he has given that to you.he can do and undo.
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by coolie1: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
i hav a feeling am gonna hate a lot of people with "i dont care" attitude
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by Elle277(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Whatever makes you happy..
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by SoftP(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
STANPASQUAL:

Just like d unfortunate one that settled/will settle with/for u. Anu mpama!!
Ur pappa
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by tundejoseph4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
magzey:
Ok
impossible
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ChynoBEATS: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Michellla:
As long as they are both happy grin
abi o , just like the two of us drinking Garri yesterday with joy in our hearts cheesy

cheesy
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
SoftP:
Ur pappa
Ur unfortunate Papa n Mama!! Anumanu!!
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by ReachHard: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2017
SWAHILI PIPU AND NANSENSE NEWS SEF...
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by LeSudAfricaine: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2017
MtuMsuper:
so where is the news worthiness of this story? Even more astounding it makes front page. How do naija people think, somebori just take me through this slowly.
it's cause they think they're embarrassing Kenyan by post in that. It's all about making themselves feel better
Re: “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman by robosky02(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2017
prethythicksme come and see grin

by the way Nigerian version

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.