Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83018 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.

Did you type this juvk and rvbbish above?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ikp120(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO
Her right to defame people? undecided

She should be jailed for that. Next time she should be factual when calling people out. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by nolyyy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Now that she has been tooked to prison, her brain go reset to factory settings
my head don d pain me... and na u cause am... tooked kwa?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Before u type anything against anyone on the mainstream media, you should have a rock solid concrete evidence just for reasons like this. She said a member of the church sent her a message then the next thing was to jump to social media and slander? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
This is serious. Madam was just excercising her right. Locking her behind bars won't stop her from talking. #freemadamKOO

Talking what, you ashawos wont let pastors be, blackmailing them for nothing.... why not try it with an Alfa if he will not use you neck for cutting practice.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bukynkwuenu: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested

I hope you do what you suggest they do when people spread rumours about you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by gudofuck231: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
LatestAmebo:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PZ77ukug6BY/WKb2MNigS4I/AAAAAAAANJY/YiWR6Cmcr5oA8HfX5H_bhKgjhnO4JlDDACLcB/s640/2017-17-2--14-07-18.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs5NAxBlYI/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Two days ago,Kemi Olunloyo revealed she was picked up by the police .Now,she took to social media to reveal she has been taken to Port Harcourt prisons on the orders of Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries ..

According to her ,it was over a post she published alleging the pastor is having an affair with actress Iyabo Ojo and gave her the Range Rover she is driving.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-allegedly-arrested-by.html

See the story that got Kemi arrested "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source
https://www.nairaland.com/3634459/iyabo-ojo-sleeping-pastor-david
if ur c*nt is itching shut it, if ur mouth is too, shut up bi**h
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by franzis(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
But cossy orjiakor is corroborating the story that a range rover was given to iyabo ojo on her IG page only that she didn't mention the pastor name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by danielenyinka(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Those behind all this scandals going on in social midia should be very careful on whom they are reporting, u don't deform a man of God charater for public recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Ever heard of freedom of expression? She's a journalist an constructive and investigative one at that. She might cross are limits at times but doesn't mean she should be locked behind bars.. Or maybe I should call it a price for being truthful and not following the Nigerian flow
"Freedom of expression", have you heard of " No freedom after expression?", if she was acting based on "Hear say" what happened to adding a "Disclaimer?" to what she wrote instead of making it sound as if it was true?. She should back up her claims with facts or have herself blamed for whatever happens to her.

It's a clear case of defamation and locking her up isn't a bad idea.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
AwiLand:

Talking what, you ashawos wont let pastors be, blackmailing them for nothing.... why not try it with an Alfa if he will not use you neck for cutting practice.
What's this one saying? Abeg swerve
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Clearer01: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
A big thanks to the founder of nairaland, and to all the fans, this is my first time.

Sister, why is David again! Even David the father of Solomon!! why all is men of God again?. End time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ruggedpen: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I DON'T WANT TO USE MY POWERFUL CONNECTION, HMMMM IS THAT A THREAT C'MON SHATAP AND PRAY FOR HELP IRIOT

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Collyno82(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Otobo were are u. Ur next in line
Otobo....loading
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by davo90tico(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.
no one stops farming because his brothers Land in another country didn't bring forth fruit
in the same vain if you decide to be an atheist cos of a claim that hasn't been proved true then fine
but remember on judgement day everyone will give account for what they did
God will not hear the excuse " Eh God it's not my fault it was pastor David that caused me to lose faith in you!" So do as you please while remembering God judges all of us individually not based on someone's crimes.
in Genesis he judged Adam eve and the serpent equally irrespective of the fact that the serpent was the instigator.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by TamedWolf90: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
She dy prison dy post too? I no understand
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by repogirl(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
there's no law that allows one to publish nonsense stories without collaborating evidence. You can't defame someone and go free. Kemi lived in America, she should know over there, she would have been slapped with a hefty law suit.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ruggedpen:

I DON'T WANT TO USE MY POWERFUL CONNECTION, HMMMM IS THAT A THREAT C'MON SHATAP AND PRAY FOR HELP IRIOT
Your English is just as rugged as your moniker

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Zulu212: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
xcercising her right by spreading rumors?...I think u should be locked up with her as well undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Is there no freedom of speech again No bail She kill person

Na wa oooooo. On a day like this, I remember GEJ. He is indeed a gentleman. With all the trash talk/interview, public, face-to-face insults he still treated ALL like human.

You don't know whAt you have till it's gone.

For those laughing at her, one day you might not even say as much as she did and it will be your turn.
A collective voice can put an end to unwarranted law.

Kemi, I hope you are doing your journalism in the right way cause you will need it in court. You need to prove that you were right about the PASTOR. If not... lipsrsealed
Good luck!
You people forget too fast. The same GEJ that locked up APC's media centre using Ogar or whatever that woman's name is?

The same GEJ that held many APC members hostages cos he wanted to win Ondo and Etiki gubernatorial elections at all cost?

Stop twisting history. Some of us don't forget.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
She should stop this social media sensation and explain herself to the magistrate /judge

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zulu212:
xcercising her right by spreading rumors?...I think u should be locked up with her as well undecided
And you should be locked up for running your mouth and not knowing when to zip it. How sure are you that she was spreading rumors?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by abescom: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Very strange how these days men of God are not ready to forgive or turn the left cheek but would rather employ police services to deal with even just a rumour monger ...There was so much Rumours about GEJ but not for once was anybody even arrested
Because it is business and no one want their businesses ruined. You forgot how MMM owners was using reverse psychology to fight the media and government late last year?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Opelwonder(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kemi said we should tweet #FreeKemi as if she bought MB for us.
hahahahahahahaha....

God eeeh!!

this boy will not kill me...

Jesus.... Kai.. so epic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by sisisioge: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:

grin grin dolls, e be like say na only you go Waka your solidarity march o. All the people wey supposed follow you na ex victims of mama kemo. You sef no safe, if she know your name perem she fit go tell that bobo wey you dey eye say your doll no be original... Na china tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Ashleydolls(f): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin dolls, e be like say na only you go Waka your solidarity march o. All the people wey supposed follow you na ex victims of mama kemo. You sef no safe, if she know your name perem she fit go tell that bobo wey you dey eye say your doll no be original... Na china tongue

Funny you grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by CarlosTheJackal: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Opelwonder:
hahahahahahahaha....

God eeeh!!

this boy will not kill me...

Jesus.... Kai.. so epic
Boy shocked

Take it easy on a faceless forum. I've gpne past that Boy stage for long.

Thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

no one stops farming because his brothers Land in another country didn't bring forth fruit
in the same vain if you decide to be an atheist cos of a claim that hasn't been proved true then fine
but remember on judgement day everyone will give account for what they did
God will not hear the excuse " Eh God it's not my fault it was pastor David that caused me to lose faith in you!" So do as you please while remembering God judges all of us individually not based on someone's crimes.
in Genesis he judged Adam eve and the serpent equally irrespective of the fact that the serpent was the instigator.
Well said...it was a closing to what i wrote. Thanks sir
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by bebe2(f): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
kemi said we should tweet #FreeKemi as if she bought MB for us.

Ok

Wen they successfully shut all the journalists in this country up, u pple will know.

This is a sliding slope to hell,

There are tabloids journalists everywhere, they expose celebrities and political figures who are not practicing wat they preach.

Worst u can do is sue them if u think they lied but naija don involve police and prison even before judgement has been passed.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by drakeli: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
abescom:
Because it is business and no one want their businesses ruined. You forgot how MMM owners was using reverse psychology to fight the media and government late last year?

I hope your own time come quickly sir. As little or big whatever you are. I pray one day someone make a destructive false claim against you so that you can be paid with your own old coin and have a feel of what it feels like to be innocent iin the face of false allegations enough to ruin who you her. That day, nothing will save you until you are destroyed totally by the falsehood unless you change your pull him down mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.