Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44940 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say you got quote me cheesy cheesy
na u be national chairman of virgins

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Sike(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lailai! Not Possible... For me tho.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Honestly i have been in few relationships with no sex condition but often times its like a friendship and does not last long.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by KennyID17(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Personally, at this stage of my life, am not interested in relationships, but if I get into one with a lady, E gatz to happen, but I won't force it, whether indirectly or directly. But it must happen at some point in the relationship.

There comes a stage in ones life that sex isn't what u want in a woman, me I never reach that stage, when we get there we go know whether we go fit cope without d do or not. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by claremont(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
No.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Lick what if I may humbly ask
D guy can lick d u know ..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by bibianna(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
YES! i can date without sex. Its my principle!!!! If You can't do same. please just jump into cold water.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Thrashy and immature talk. Did all ladies willingly lose their virginity and even if they did, its our body, we choose who goes in.
tosyne2much see what she is saying.. U will be forming love for a girl like dis now and she will choose to allow another guy insyd... grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by shinarlaura(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Thrashy and immature talk. Did all ladies willingly lose their virginity and even if they did, its our body, we choose who goes in.

Noted-- choose who goes in to what?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 5errguru: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes its very much possible if the relationship is well defined.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by KennyID17(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
Honestly i have been in few relationships with no sex condition but often times its like a friendship and does not last long.

That is it, to me oo, she/he is ur friend and nothing else, boyfriend nowadays means y'all be shaging, same with girlfriend. If u are in a relationship without romance, y'all are friends cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
What are you licking?. grin
Dat account doing jail time thanks to jude chasing me up n down d place grin

In stealth mode
U know what dey should lick kimbra it is berra dan sex
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by maestroz: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.

Wetin u dey tie? Somtin DAT has been drilled 6inches...

I won't be surprised wen u discover..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes

I am not expecting less than a yes.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided
Dont tell me u dont lick undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Pls ma can u come out straight. I will appreciate ma
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by MrGoc(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yeah its humanly possible. . . Am currently in a relationship. . . More than a year now. . . Though my girl is a virgin. . . We are waiting till we walk down the aisle.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
KennyID17:

That is it, to me oo, she/he is ur friend and nothing else, boyfriend nowadays means y'all be shaging, same with girlfriend. If u are in a relationship without romance, y'all are friends cheesy

Honestly speaking brother.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by drtee247(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Dont tell me u dont lick undecided
a lot of Nigerian girls hardly practice proper hygiene.. Even if I want to. I just can't..
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Pls ma can u come out straight. I will appreciate ma

Google said this embarassed
Cunnilingus is an MouthAction act performed by a person on a female's Instruments The clitoris is the most sexually sensitive part of the ... The term cunnilingus is derived from the Neo-Latin words for the vulva (cunnus) and ...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by KennyID17(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Dat account doing jail time thanks to jude chasing me up n down d place grin

In stealth mode
U know what dey should lick kimbra it is berra dan sex

Is this bumbae1, I know say na u cheesy grin, it was inevitable tho, u called him some nasty names tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by shumuel(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?
Not anymore, Never Again!
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
a lot of Nigerian girls hardly practice proper hygiene.. Even if I want to. I just can't..

Lol u no go lick my own grin choose ur words carefully
Nah roses dey der grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
tosyne2much see what she is saying.. U will be forming love for a girl like dis now and she will choose to allow another guy insyd... grin

Lol...u no well
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
KennyID17:

Is this bumbae1, I know say na u cheesy grin, it was inevitable tho, u called him some nasty names tongue
Yh i know i even tagged mod to ban me
Lol yh his been attacking me for weeks so just exploded on him grin
U know i gentle
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by KennyID17(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

Honestly speaking brother.

One babe do me this thing back in school, for my mind we dey date, no evidence of romance, na that time i know Weytin friend zone mean cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

Noted-- choose who goes in to what?

Ibeere lo'n payan
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u no go lick my own grin choose ur words carefully
Nah roses dey der grin
lol is it sweet?
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by shinarlaura(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
koolengrtimmy:

I am not expecting less than a yes.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) / Help! I Can't Stop Masturbating To Pictures Of My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.