Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (11869 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
It would have been better if she told me herself.  I was shocked when the doctor told me to stop my gal from aborting her baby or I will loose her. Since I met her she had not been pregnant so what is the doctor talking about. The doctor later told me my gal had aborted twice and the third might kill her. She was feeling a slight pain in her stomach when i took her to the hospital. Now I am confused on what to do. She had been lying all this while that she never lived a rough life in her school days. I dont want to take a harsh action cos I love her but what will an average man do in this situation? This is a true story but I am not the victim. Need your contribution pls.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Parohfrey(f): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2009
having abortion twice is an indication that she lived a rough life?

Ask yourself, it only takes sex once for a woman to get pregnant, so, if she got pregnant twice, there is likelihood that she only had two fu cks, I am saying, for arguments sake- so, ask yourself, you as a man, because you dont get pregnant, how many times have you had sex before you met this particualr girl? How many women have you slept with? maybe even more than the men she had been with or even more than the number of times she had sex in the past - so - whats your concern?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Fonewhiz: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2009
Paroh_frey:

having abortion twice is an indication that she lived a rough life?

Ask yourself, it only takes sex once for a woman to get pregnant, so, if she got pregnant twice, there is likelihood that she only had two fu cks, I am saying, for arguments sake- so, ask yourself, you as a man, because you dont get pregnant, how many times have you had sex before you met this particualr girl? How many women have you slept with? maybe even more than the men she had been with or even more than the number of times she had sex in the past - so - whats your concern?

@Paroh_frey
Hey Babe, don't give that kind of xcuse, if u were a guy would u be happy to hear that? Guys are rulers u kno undecided
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2009
Paroh, what kind of excuse is this? And pls be straight about the abortion stuff. For a gal to have sexx twice and got pregnant twice she should be the most stupidd person on earth. The first should have taught her a lesson. And talking about getting pregnant, at least she should know how to avoid that at her age. That is not even the point. Why did she not tell me at first? And question to guys, what action should I take?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Fonewhiz: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

For a gal to have sexx twice and got pregnant twice she should be the most stupidd person on earth.

That absolutely true~

xynerise:

That is not even the point. Why did she not tell me at first?

I fink she want to take u for a fool (and obviously u're not)

xynerise:

And question to guys, what action should I take?

Like they say - breaking of head is not the cure for headache. i fink u should concentrate on your source of information just to know how it happened to her (Maybe she was forced). Then confront her with the question 'why didn't u tell me at first' her answer should give u a way to go But honestly many girls do it for LOVE.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Parohfrey(f): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2009
@Poster

Answer the other parts of my question - how many women have you slept with before you met her? How many times have you had sex b4 you met her? Did you tell her all the times u had sex and all the women you slept with before you met her? Try and tell her and see if she will still want to be with you.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:24am On Dec 20, 2009
Where are you driving at? Even if I slept with a thousand gals none of them got pregnant cos they are matured and I sure know a what condom is. Besides I am a virgin. grin. You want me to answer how many gals I have slept with abi? The answer is prevaricating so I am a virgin.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Fonewhiz: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2009
Paroh_frey:

@Poster

Answer the other parts of my question - how many women have you slept with before you met her? How many times have you had sex b4 you met her? Did you tell her all the times u had sex and all the women you slept with before you met her? Try and tell her and see if she will still want to be with you.

Paroh, U don't seem to understand the argument - Xynerise is not upset becuase she had sex in d past because ofcourse that is inevitable. He is upset about her stupidity of concieving like a _________ don't know what to say. don't u fink if a guy too is that stupid he would have inpregnated so many girls? undecided undecided
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:35am On Dec 20, 2009
She thinks only gals are protective when it comes to pregnancy. Besides I did not live a rough life before I met her. I am sacred to do that.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Parohfrey(f): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2009
the point i am making is this- you dont have a basis for saying she lived a rough life because she did abortion twice.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:45am On Dec 20, 2009
Any gal that can abort twice probably lived a rough life. Whether in her own wish or environmental influence.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by hbabe(f): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

Any gal that can abort twice probably lived a rough life. Whether in her own wish or environmental influence.

Not necessarily a rough life.
She may just be ignorant or careless with her protection methods.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Fonewhiz: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2009
hbabe:

Not necessarily a rough life.
She may just be ignorant or careless with her protection methods.

hbabe for once i agree with uFemale, but that doesn't cleanse her from the mess on ground.

@Xynerise & Paroh
if i can divert a lil', can u pls explain how to post a new thread?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 1:58am On Dec 20, 2009
Go to romance home page and click on new topic. You will see the subject column.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Fonewhiz: 2:01am On Dec 20, 2009
@xynerise
thanx pal, i'll give it a try wink
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 2:09am On Dec 20, 2009
Whatever
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Akebulan: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2009
xynerise:

It would have been better if she told me herself. I was shocked when the doctor told me to stop my gal from aborting her baby or I will loose her. Since I met her she had not been pregnant so what is the doctor talking about. The doctor later told me my gal had aborted twice and the third might kill her. She was feeling a slight pain in her stomach when i took her to the hospital. Now I am confused on what to do. She had been lying all this while that she never lived a rough life in her school days. I dont want to take a harsh action cos I love her but what will an average man do in this situation? This is a true story but I am not the victim. Need your contribution pls.

Are you an average man? Or wait a minute, were you asking so you'd do what the average man would do?

The doctor is an idiot for breaching a patient's confidentiality.

What are your values about abortion? Why do you feel that way (what informed your beliefs about abortions?)?

I'd talk to the girl and ask her to be honest with me (again).

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by cantell(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2009
@All,
I would have said she's careless but it happens.
Sometimes the pills/condom disappoint. Its not 100% effective.

@poster,
If she told you she has aborted twice, would you have loved her still?
Sometimes we hide the truth from the people we love to avoid hurting them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Kelvinj(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2009
@fonewhiz
U are just the only 1 making sense here

@paroh
How many girlz he slept with doesnt count & neither is he complaining of how many guyz she slept with. The crux is why would she allow herself get prego twice in this condom age?

@poster
Well if u love her u could still take her cos the Dr said she shouldnt do it again, so the ball is in ur court
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Kelvinj(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2009
Then if they dont like condoms, let them know when it is safe 2 fu ck & avoid pregnancies
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Parohfrey(f): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Poster

The same reason she didnt use a condom with others is the same reason she didnt use it with you- who are you now blaming?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by franko2: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2009
Am surprised ppl here seem to take abortion as someting which happens only in the next yard! Are u guys mental or what? It happens, get real and get used to it! Do you guys actually want us to believe that everyone in your inner circle of buddies have had no experience with abortion one way or another? Hmmmm, na wah! Make u no believe them oooo

I hope the guy whose made the orginal posting, does not listen to these crazy ideas in reaching a balanced opinion/decision
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Parohfrey(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
dont mind the poster - why did he sleep with her without a condom as well?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Did I say I impregnated her? I use protection when having sexx with her.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
bang bang bang bang ooooooooooooooooooo mehn abortion twice dats reckless on her path 4 me i no fit marry am oooooooooooo borehole nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omo i cnt even imagine aw many men dne climb mountain
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
Xyn i need her aw deep was she , i mean was it sweeet of u jst try managed and waka i need to knw pls giv us all a clear pix, waz it more of a gym to strenghten ur limbs or a swim
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
Can you pls translate this in english?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
c'mon u no be pikin na
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
Seriously I dont understand your rhetorical post.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sistawoman: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
see what happens to the young girls in Nigeria when they are shunned by society for having children out of wedlock. They Bleep up their wombs before they get married then the husband cheats to have a child.

and your way of life and morals are superior to the west?

Just look at all the aborted babies left in the backgrounds of Nija women.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by chiketee(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
first of all dat doctor should be fired. he had no right telling u abt d abortions, secondly ur girlfriend is a big pretender and they r not good life partner material, im not sayin she should have told u d whole truth about her past, im just sayin she shouldnt have given u d impression that she is a saint knowing all the freaky things she did when she was younger, finally u have evry right to be angry,but since u said u love her too much, i suggest u try to make it work with her on conditions that if she messes up or tells a lie just one bit, then its so over btw u two
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sistawoman: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
chiketee:

she shouldnt have given u d impression that she is a saint knowing all the freaky things she did when she was younger,

I missed that part what freaky things did she do and pretend about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! / NL Hot couple Exposed! / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.