Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (11889 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sistawoman: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
moon walker:

Yeah right sistawoman. sometimes i wish they are more like you - liberated and all that.

I had all my children in wedlock but one.

Stop pretending that Nigerians are more moral than westerners and maybe then you wont have so many ruined wombs.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
wait 4 me i will be rite back oponuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
moon walker am sorry was meaning to put it sum wer else pls hlpme out wiv hbabe
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
MW na every jawe i rily like her flare or tins she acts dirty also shows maturity i wudnt mind away 4rm NL nytin jst to connect wiv her pls ssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
WARNING! No "toasting" allowed in this thread. This is not facebook.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
whn next bawo yim nuber nytin nkor aw often do u see her i no like suspence ooooooooooooooo
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by xynerise: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
I go seize una keyboard o. grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by H2O2: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
moon walker:

Yeah right sistawoman. sometimes i wish they are more like you - liberated and all that.

hahaha very funny niggu. liberated my arse. liberation is more of an excuse to be loose whores.
as if we have nothing better to emulate than western promiscuity.

i laugh in obo.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Yoighaman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
Practice safe sex.

No lady will tell u aw many men she had s. e. x with; needless say abortion

i oppose promiscuity; read between d lines.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mw gimme her numba no worry abt d rest yim go fllw afterwards
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by naijachic1(f): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
so? what is our business if she had an abortion before or after you? no be abortion you carry her go for hospital wey u hear the news? 2 things:
1. grow up embarassed
2. keep your shit to yourself. embarassed
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by baba45: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
its all about her past!! i believed if every love making you have had in the past were never aborted.maybe by now you will be call abraham. father of all nation. please move on with her.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by MugSmasher: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and stupid she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon" grin

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . . grin and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and stupid words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.

I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats ass, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning! grin

Gosh i am glad i wasnt born a woman tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Diva1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
MugSmasher:

Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and silly she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon" grin

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . . grin and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.

I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats backside, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning! grin

Empty vessels speak the loudest!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by emans(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2009
think before you post,no doc can tell you that
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by emans(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2009
@ mugsmacher
i guess u r under 18.all what u wrote was fabricated,grow up
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Kelvinj(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2009
Which episode of superstory is dat?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by foyeks2001(f): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2009
MugSmasher:

Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and silly she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . . grin and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.

I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats backside, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning! grin

what an episode
***yawn and hissed at him***
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by smooooooth: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2009
u are lucky, most have had it 10times, some have had their womb extracted and re-planted. grab tha one with both hands idiot, or u may marry one with a plastic womb.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nautillus(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2009
Dude. . .you got her pregnant didn't you? ? ?. . .stop trying to avoid the OBVIOUS by trying to hold on to her past. . .we all have past lives . . . .she having abortion before now is now so much of a big deal as long as she can concieve again . . . .which she has . . . . .4 you . . .Be ready to be a Father wether you leave her OR NOT. grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by steve49ja(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
Since she dint tell you this, She prolly has 2-3 kids in the village.

Why did the doctor tell you this? undecided
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Yoighaman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
MugSmasher:

If i had a gun and the nerve to shoot it; i'll keep it aside and opt for a knife to castrate ur entire "region" not just ur balls.

You sound like a broken CD.

I'd advice the Moderators to create a "NL Kiddies playground" for you to have a wonderful 2010 and beyond.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Spyker: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
If you love her, stick to her. Having aborted twice does not mean that she live a rough live or did you meet her a virgin? Abortion is a result of unprotected sex and you have added your own to it to the point that her life is at stake. If you really love, let her have the baby, it may be a blessing in disguise.

Goodluck
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by MUNEER2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
I'm so sorry, but people say jesus carried his cross himself, so why can't you?
lol grin

YOYO grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
MugSmasher:

he's baaaaack!!!!! adam brody misognyst extraordinaire!!! yo mitch - yo boyfriends here!!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by toosoon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster,

If you are sure that you are the father of the unborn child, do not abort the pregnancy!!!nobody holy pass!!!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by veraponpo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
The doctor is not at fault at all,of course, having gone to the doctor as a couple, the doctor would have no reason to hide anything from the man again. Besides, he said it to preserve the lady's life which is is duty abinitio.THEREFORE, LET US ADDRESS THE ISSUE STRAIGHT,THE LADY'S PAST WAS BAD AND STINKING,TWO ABORTIONS BEFORE MARIAGE.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
You've been played, your woman has not been totally honest with you
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Wrex(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
you are lucky she had it twice, most girls have done it about a million times, u better marry her,at least her case is better.come to think of it,why you self no use condom, pele oooooo
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by DL(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
@paroh frey, u beta stop deceiving urself, A girl that has been pregrant twice has probably had sex more than twice the number of times u think, she was just caught in the act on those 2 occasions. She's definitely played around for sometime but, hey! many girls do so.

My brother just follow ur heart, whateva u decide 'll be accepted as ok by God. Just make sure u don't kill her.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Wrex(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
you are really a devil
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Wrex(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
MugSmasher:

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and  spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon"   grin

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic  when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . .  grin and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the  child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.

Gosh i am glad i wasnt born a woman  :

You are really a devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) / Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.