Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (11888 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Whatever happens
It doesn't change a thing from mama-gee
. tongue
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by desktop: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
Firstly the dumb ass DR should be fired & his license revoked.
Secondly, if the abortions where carried out properly the female womb can endure way more than two abortions so really dont sweat it dude.

if your hearts really not in it anymore dont use this to judge her ok?
Everyone is entitled to their mistakes from the past, let them remain in the past, ok?

whats your guarantee the next one you run into would be any much different even better still, you definitely will not know her Dr!

If she cool and you guys can work things out, lwt it slide ok?

He without sin caste the first stone.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by rebelious: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
i'm gonna have to be incredibly blunt here but your girl is a fool. how could she have an abortion first time and still be stupid enough to get pregnant for the second time now third time? hasn't she ever heard of contraceptives? OR WAS SHE RAPED THOSE THREE TIMES? somE. people just dont learn she'll soon abort her life. I'm not putting the blame on you because i believe a woman can avoid getting pregnant if she wants,there are so many ways to avoid it, science keeps on making it easier to fornicate without concequences unless she was raped SHE'S NOT A SMART GIRL AT ALL. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by rebelious: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
NAIRALAND WHICH ONE BE DESPOILED?? LOL I TYPED RA PED, WHEN DID RA PE BECOME AN IMPROPER WORD NA? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sofadj(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
ur girl no try at all. not bcuz of d abortion but cuz she didnt tell u bout it.
why would people hide their past from those they they intend stayin with for d rest of their lives.

i wouldnt remain with such a girl cuz i dont know what else she could be hiding from me.

---any child from the past
---could she be married
--or what have u.

abeg find another person jo .
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by akin101: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
paroh frey is just being defensive she has empathy for her fellow woman,
i hope say u never commit abortion cuz dis empathy is more dan empathic cool cool cool

the poster cant be foolish noo matter the kind of argument u put in front of him
the fact still stands
his baby girl most likely lived a rough life to carry out 2 abortions
no woman can be dat stupid to abort twice, abi i dey wrong!
e be like say dem fit stupid to do dat kind thing twice o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by akin101: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
women and dere secrets
dem fit kill man silently and e no go know anything
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
one day fowl yash dey expose grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sofadj(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
paroh frey is just being defensive she has empathy for her fellow woman,
i hope say u never commit abortion cuz dis empathy is more dan empathic

dont mind d paro farey. she's being unrealistic.
pls how will u tell me a girl had abortion twice means she had sex twice.

which kind mad theory be that?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by hayo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
2 popular posts in a day by d same guy. U try o

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368902.0.html
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by GL(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
what happened to dr-patient confidentiality? the dr should be sued, this is so wrong. he had no business telling you about your girlfriend's abortions.

she's also wrong for hiding it from u, but if u love her u should be able to overlook what she did before she met u. it's not like she was cheating on u. afterall, u must have dated other girls before her also.

to those guys saying the girl lived a rough life, i wont be surprised if some of u have made girls abort one or more babies for u. it's no secret that many nigerian girls have to abort multiple pregnancies for one guy, and eventually the guy ends up breaking up with them. u can't say a girl who was faithful to one guy for several years lived a rough life. she simply allowed her guy take advantage of her.

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by otele(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
why do u guys argue over a story that has no evidence to support its veracity.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by sofadj(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^veracity for what?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Hairat007(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
Waste of precious time

Una worry oh!!!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Hairat007(f): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Whatever happens
It doesn't change a thing from mama-gee
. tongue

I just dey feeeeeeeeeeeel u sha

u be correct person. pple wey dem follow dem argue no get work.

na we get our ass and na we dey do d abortions wetin be una stress?

grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by CarlosVent(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
She is a flirt. just check hw many time she fornicated before having 2 babies that showed up and she murdered them.

she can even kill u d man if she can kill 2 innocent children.

your marriage is not in a good foundation pls .

better go to God in prayers and she must confess b4 any good church. ones she takes the shame then u can go ahead.

this is an advice but a plane truth
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Sissy3(f): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
xynerise and his imaginary girlfriends sef. so dis tyme now na abortion?
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by raybahny(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
xyn dem dne open ur yansh ooo wind dne blow fowl yansh lol well am in need of a sex mate min polowo kakiri ni
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by greateliso(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
GL:

what happened to dr-patient confidentiality? the dr should be sued, this is so wrong. he had no business telling you about your girlfriend's abortions.

she's also wrong for hiding it from u, but if u love her u should be able to overlook what she did before she met u. it's not like she was cheating on u. afterall, u must have dated other girls before her also.

to those guys saying the girl lived a rough life, i wont be surprised if some of u have made girls abort one or more babies for u. it's no secret that many nigerian girls have to abort multiple pregnancies for one guy, and eventually the guy ends up breaking up with them. u can't say a girl who was faithful to one guy for several years lived a rough life. she simply allowed her guy take advantage of her.

somehow right
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Princek12(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2009
The problem to me is that having two abortions is an indication that the girl is irresponsible and does not care for her health. This is because it show she practices unsafe sex, which means that she is likely to have STDs and HIV and all the other nasty stuff. Both of you should get an STD and AIDS test.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Dclique(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2009
Thats true. Go know your status.
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by MugSmasher: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2009
Everyone is just abusing me because i excercised my right to free speech! undecided Am feeling very sad and unappreciated now!
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by tolly4real(f): 2:48am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met.
« #44 on: December 20, 2009, 09:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ smugwhtever :Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and silly she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon"

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . . and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.
I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats backside, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning
U MAKE ME SICK angry
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by tolly4real(f): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2009
MUGsmasher, u shldnt be given the right of speech, ur lips shld be sealed 4ever. Appreciation? 4get it, may be yesterday
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by tolly4real(f): 2:52am On Dec 22, 2009
She is a flirt. just check hw many time she fornicated before having 2 babies that showed up and she murdered them.

she can even kill u d man if she can kill 2 innocent children.

your marriage is not in a good foundation pls .

better go to God in prayers and she must confess b4 any good church. ones she takes the shame then u can go ahead.

this is an advice but a plane truth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

easy now, na fight
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by imconfused(f): 2:58am On Dec 22, 2009
tolly4real:

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met.
« #44 on: December 20, 2009, 09:02 PM »

@ smugwhtever :Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and silly she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon"

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . . and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.
I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats backside, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning
U MAKE ME SICK angry

is this person 4 real??
do u think it is a joke??
how can u sound so smug and heartless angry angry
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by tolly4real(f): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2009
@imconfused, wht do think, he his sooooooooooooo heartless and full of it
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Sissy3(f): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2009
Am always happy when i hear about girls and abortion. Its always a good thing to know that a girl has had an abortion and it only goes to show how gullible and silly she was. These days i try to date vunerable women who end up enjoying sex so much and in between they end up getting pregnant and missing their period. Those 2-3 weeks they have missed their periods is so hilarious when you see them scared and shaking and talking all kind of sh**t to see if the preganancy will go away and you end up coercing them to do the abortion unless their lives will be over as they know it.

They take 1 week or so weighing the pros and cons of it and the fear of humilation drives them to accept it and plead with me not to tell anybody, not knowing i am laughing inside and  spilled the beans to some of my boys that that LovePeddler is about to "drop one very soon"  

Getting an abortion doctor is so damn simple cos some of them were university buddies and will take chump change to do a d/c on them and i always make sure the doctor performs the painful one when he inserts a plier looking object deep into their va-gina and draws out the foetus. You can always hear the whincing and screaming and oozing of blood by the chic  when am sitting outside close to the room that she is been perforated untop . .  and at that moment i am laughing myself hoarse thinking how this same LovePeddler in the abortion room was doing shakara for me when i was toasting her and all her forming and silly words. Now she is crying blood as they are about to remove possible her last chance to be a mother and most of the time, i would be fairly comfortable if the doctor tells me privately that her womb has been permanently damaged and when i hear stuffs like that, i know mission accomplished and after a week or so of trying to feel sympathetic with her for losing the  child, i pick up a violent quarrel and break up with her to complete the cycle.

I can't count how many times i have gone through this process with women but i really do enjoy what i do and even though the chic ends up swearing for me as if i give a rats backside, i try and leak the story to my boys who end up spreading the word to other prospective boys to avoid her and thats when that shakara looking biatch ends up going to churc to become a full born again because her social life has been partally ruined while mine is just beginning!

Gosh i am glad i wasnt born a woman  

adam and his garbage are back embarassed embarassed
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by ibobabe(f): 3:17am On Dec 22, 2009
some people do stuff and make hard choices which may at the time make sense for them be it rite or wrong
no1 has d rite to judge, not to talk of being smug bout it,
dats soo mean and nasty angry angry
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by mamagee3(f): 3:20am On Dec 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

adam and his garbage are back embarassed embarassed

Where did you see Adam? undecided
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Sissy3(f): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2009
he is Adam Brody the one and only women basher. who never got over that heartbreak grin
Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by mamagee3(f): 3:25am On Dec 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

he is Adam Brody the one and only women basher. who never got over that heartbreak grin

Re: I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. by Akinagirl(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Yep Adam Brody is back, grin Go away no one missed you. tongue

Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62