Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Jonathan May Become President This Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Become President This Week (9022 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Mavor: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Call am wetin you wan call am, if you think Nigerians will sit on their asses while a group of northerners decide to rewrite the constitution, na lie you talk o!! Nigeria is not like other African nations where their citizens take crap
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MUNEER2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mavor:

Muneer you Hausa men should go to school and develop your land. Whether you call it junk or not. Truth is reality

I've lived more than 20 years on the earth surface, and ever since, you are the dumbest idiot that i've ever heard speak. tongue

First, who told you i am a Hausa? that aside.

The fact that i didn't read all that post doesn't make your post better than mine.
And mind you, where is your state sef? i want to know how to deal with you, The Scholar!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Mavor: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
O!!! Sorry o!!! When I saw Muneer, I assumed you were a bloody northerner, I guess you must be Yoruba Muslim or Afghanistani grin My bad
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MUNEER2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mavor:

O!!! Sorry o!!! When I saw Muneer, I assumed you were a bloody northerner, I guess you must be Yoruba Muslim or Afghanistani  grin My bad

Kudos to me. wink

When i said you were the dumbest, it sound as if i was wrong, but you just confirmed your dumbness more by your comment. embarassed

Maybe you should answer my question first, i hate wording with idiots without any reasons, your answer might probably give me a reason to get you to

your right senses, cos you are obviously not, southerner! lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Mavor: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
You be juvenile?? Why all the cussing and swearing? So immature. Grow up boy. Nuff said
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MUNEER2(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mavor:

You be juvenile?? Why all the cussing and swearing? So immature. Grow up boy. Nuff said

So, you are a grown up?
Obviously not, cos a non juvenile will never say northerners should develop their place, get educated, yoruba muslims, afganistani,
Those words were obviously out of context.
Lest i forget, i thought you said you were a scholar, so immature!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
I'm surprised this crap made front page
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MT: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
Humnn, even Jonathan as acting president, is like driving Nigeria backward at Boeing speed rather than Yar'dull rocket's speed. undecided
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by ProAnti: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
How did this get to the frontpage.

Nairaland is moving in the same direction as Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by mamagee3(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
I hope Jonathan Badluck doesn't become President,
He's got this strange resemblance with Abacha
. undecided
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MT: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
Pro Anti:

How did this get to the frontpage.

Nairaland is moving in the same direction as Nigeria.

What direction, are we actually moving. or just slushing in mud and making aimless movement
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sometimes I wondered how we get to this sorry state in our nationhood. It quiet pathetic really sad.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
So this thread finally hit frontpage!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by lannre(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
It makes no diference, no one is interested in who becomes what. Develop these Nations called Nigeria
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MAYOWAAK: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
nigeria has been likened to a zoo,so if it requires a goodluck who has a doctorate degree in zoology to administer it,so be it.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by folly24: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
who posted this jagon on invaluable subject--------, the problem of nig are beyond yardua or some Lock.The emerge of all these crops leadership in nig now, give crendence to assertion that nigeria is now a failed state, , as some one suggested up there, her days might be numbered
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by dkings101(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
The story is 2 much for me to read, it is much tat after comprehending, you would forget wat U have read and comprehend. Na how publish this article? Can't he or she summarise and make it understandable? The authenticity of the story might be 50/50. I urge all Nigerians to pray for the health of our President so he would recover and be on his feet, even if he can't return to his presidency post, at least is live master more to the presidency but I think the presidency matters more to his breathe as if it is in a develop country, he would ve resigned.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by emisun(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2009
am becoming more pissed at this issue day after day.this man should have resigned long ago.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by CarlosVent(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
its good that's what we pray for.
Inec should always check the health of political aspirants b4 they go for any office cos dis brings bad name to us
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by carago: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
And you guys wonder why every Nigerian and companies based in Nigeria are finding their way to Ghana?? tongue
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by sofadj(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
yaradua is dhead
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by sofadj(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
yaradua is d head of d country
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by toideve(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
who has time to read all this RUBBISH? poster get time sha
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by babyme(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
WHY ARE PEOPLE EVEN CALLING THIS JARGON OR TOO LONG OR SH*t, ARE U GUYS SH*TING ME!!!!this is so serious, damn as a nigerian this scares me!!asin to the core, because its like we dont have a country no more, i cant lie i feel like theres going to be a war soon, asin am not trying to be tribalistic or anything but THESE NORTHERN POLITICIANS ARE JUST EFFED UP!!!I FEEL THEYRE ARE OUR PROBLEM, FOR REAL!!THEYRE A BUNCH OF UNCIVILIZED,ILLITERATE RIOT MONGERS!!!wtf DO THEY OWN NIGERIA!!they act with all the vigor and pride yet they cant even develope or make a difference in naija , FOOLS!! alwyas talking about violence, i wish there was a way for them to be removed or for everyone to live the damned country foe them , lets see if they would kill themselves, always disturbing us with war and riot!!!!hiss
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by greateliso(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
gently watching
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Youngichou(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2009
@muneer you really are dumb folded hausa patriotic chamelon, lol. Or you must be a tribalistic markarian looking for profit where you did not work @poster your comment truly was long but i have to say kudos  @to nigerians well this is politics and am just 16 and also a science student but if i must say i will go for the motion that WE Niger Deltans should go and have our country and be developed and let the hausa's go and farm in their land or country of USMAN DANFODIO also let the tribalistic beings (the yoruba's) go and cultivate cocoa in their republic of ODUDUWA.To the igbos let them go and join their Quack dead colonel. I mean colonel Ojukwu and Let the south-south rule africa.lets be the second land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by paddylo1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
who u think say go read all this speculative journalistic jargon?
lol. . .that story too long jare. . .na today?
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by kwekwe: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
goodluck? ok!, take goat to the rope and take rope to the goat na di same.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by PupetMasta(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2009
As for me I dont think Jonathan will do any miracle if he becomes the President, they are all birds of a feather. My advise to Jonathan is that he should hijack PDP from the Northerners if he becomes the President, that is the only way he can break the clutch of the Northerners on him and Nigeria as a whole.

It will be a funny thing if he gets the Presidency now and still get it again in 2011.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by mikeoscar: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2009
I'm in serious protest of this sort of five-star sense-less punishment in the name of a post.
Haba, I hope we don't carry this sort of attitude to 2010. Whatever happened to crisp summaries and links.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by manny4life(m): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2009
Damn why is it that every time I come on Nairaland, people are throwing insults at each other? Every thread I've been to has people going at each other. This explains one of the problems we Nigerians are facing; tolerance. People can't argue and keep it friendly, state their fact without name calling, I mean is it all that necessary for one to definitely see another's point of view? Anyway I just think it's uncalled for period.

Well I'm not familiar with Nigerian politics, but I guess as the VP, this is the right step.

Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group / Shocking Sign Post At Professor Wole Soyinka Farm - Photo