Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Jonathan May Become President This Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Become President This Week (9024 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by dedeike: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2009
I voted for yar'adua. But if he is no longer able to lead, he should hand over to goodluck. The north should stop mounting pressure on vp to resign. This nation belongs to us all. I'm igbo and have never known what it feels like to have a brother as president.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by dedeike: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2009
I voted for yar'adua. But if he is no longer able to lead, he should hand over to goodluck. The north should stop mounting pressure on vp to resign. This nation belongs to us all. I'm igbo and have never known what it feels like to have a brother as president.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by slimes(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2009
OEO:

His first executive decision should be to ease Aondoakaa from office for his poor legal advice to the Nation.

He wont even need Senate confirmation to replace him as Odien Ajumogbia (SAN) can replace him as Attorney General.

Jonthan should also make sure he is in charge even if he has to run the country for 2 days.

Reduce Yar'adua's 7 point agenda to 2. (Power and Electoral reform using the Uwais report). Focus on just those 2 in the remaining months.

Other sensible appointments.

Yayale Ahmed for Vice President

It may be true

Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai can replace odein Ajumogbia as Energy Minister in other to drive home and fastrack the power generation project.

General Abdulahi Muhamed to replace Genereal Sariki Mukhtar as NSA (the later engaged all soughts of childish activities under the Yar'adua regime)
General Andrew Owoye Azazi could also be tapped NSA if he is interested.

Donald Duke to replace Adamu Aliero as FCT Minister.

Dr Mansur Mukhtar the Finance Minister to lead a newly reconstituted economic team.

Tanimu Yakubu the economic adviser to Yar'adua should also be relieved of his duty.

How I wish GoodLuck is reading and his palnning to implement all these suggestions.

It is well with 9ja.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by dedeike: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2009
Its an insult on nigerians for the north to call for goodluck's resignation. I'm igbo and i've never known what it feels like to have a brother as president.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by olisa07: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2009
He should just hand over, for his benefit and the country at large.

We have to move forward.

Goodluck, i wish you the best as you mount the throne !
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by olisa07: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2009

We have to move forward.

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by olisa07: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2009

We have to move forward.

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yar Adua should resign for the sake of his health. Goodluck Jonathan who has been having goodluck since the beginning
of this so called democratic government should become the president. There is no one who can rule this country except Goodluck Jonathan otherwise, this country would be set on fire.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by olisa07: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2009

We have to move forward.

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Youngichou(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ ziga thanks for that incredible talk you have shellboy truly that's what the yoruba's are capable off. @ to you all who say Yar adua as achieved something.you are all blunderous liars looking to be parleys with the government let me tell you. You have all gotten it wrong.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by igboboy1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
shellboy:

PDP constitution states so, blame PDP.

Dumb Zap PDP constitution isn't Nigeria's constitution, That is within their party,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Bongoman1: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by igboboy1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
gbm:

You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible candidates "in Nigerian context" vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

That's a just a glimpse of what a Yoruba man can do.

Another dumb Zap tribalist, guy u are a modasucker for real, OBJ is a gorilla with no affinity for ethnic bias as long his money is protected he is cool with anybody, the guy ugly sha grin
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by okunoba(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
@GBM, Obasanjo is an individual, he doesn`t represent all Yoruba people. You are an ethnic bigot, does that make all of the people from ur ethnic group bigots? look in the mirror if u want to make your World a better place. Stop the hate bruv.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by okunoba(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
All we want is good government not ethnic bashing
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MUNEER2(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
I'm tired of this thread!!!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
@igbo boy

You are fool,

If you fail to understand the context of my statement, keep your fingers locked up.

It wasn't the Nigeria Constitution, yea for sure. But it is their party's constitution and that was my argument slowpoke.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by okunoba(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Youngichou, can u read at all? where in Bongo-Mans post did he write the trash u love so much.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Youngichou(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ bongo-man you made me absolutely proud.this i have being trying to let okunoba and shellboy know for a long time but there tribalistic mentality is still driving them nuts
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by KnowAll(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
I think Jonathan will be President on the 1st of May 2011, for just 28 days, he will however hand over on the 29th day to the new President elected. But meanwhile we should be proud of as ourselves as the only naation with about 5 President at once.

1.Yaradua the one the whole world knows who is in coma in Saudi Arabia or is he even 6 feet under  undecided

2. Jonathan Goodluck is president without executive powers, his primary powers are to Chair FEC meetings and pose for the cameras after such clandanstine meeting.

3. The AG of the nation, who has being busy clearing all the dirty works in Yaradua's in-tray b4 he recovers. Ibori gains his freedom is one good example.

4. Turai Yaradua - Who has being silently ruling us under cover for months now, "Fine woman like that God knows who is keeping her company in the house in the absence of Oga" you did not hear from me oooh  lipsrsealed

5. A combination of Governors from Yuguda to Saraki who beleive they are in the know of what is happening to Yaradua.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by KnowAll(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
m
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by MUNEER2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
shellboy:

@igbo boy

You are fool,

If you fail to understand the context of my statement, keep your fingers locked up.

It wasn't the Nigeria Constitution, yea for sure. But it is their party's constitution and that was my argument slowpoke.

[/quote/
grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
All I know and believe is that, yaradua is dead. Jonathan is acting president and whoever said nigeria will disintegrate before 2015 is wrong. Nigeria will remain one forever. Long Live Nigeria!!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by okunoba(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Youngichou, Mr attention seeker. U go on calling other ethnic groups terrible names and yet u have the audacity to accuse anybody of bigotry. Can u please start where i have put any ethnic group down or insulted people from other parts of Nigeria, I love and respect all people regardless of their ethnicity or religion, while it`s obvious u were raised to hate and belittle other ethnic groups. U obviously can`t see beyond ur town or village. U might be young, but it`s no excuse. Cultivate love and respect young man not bigotry and hate.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by DOAweb(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
Guys, don't you think it's high time we make a move for Confederation? From this postings so far, tribalism and ethnicity would never give way for Progress and Unity!!

I propose a confederation - The United Regions of Nigeria

Hausaland
Igboland
Yorubaland
The Middlebelt

Every other ethnic tribe should be free to join whichever region they want.

You all know we need to really address this issue, Nigeria as a nation is simply not working.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Briz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
All I know is Nigeria would remain a great nation.

I mean Nigeria would not seperate. Nigeria would survive the tides!

Goodluck should be given his Christmas gift. And letz pray for a betta nation.

Letz pray he reshuffles the kitchen kabinet. I won't mind being made a chef in the kabinet so we cud make our country a betta nation.

Let us get our values back and restore the soveriegnity of our GREAT nation.

You: Ah God, Look @ d country u brought me into. why me, why me o! What is happening.

God: These are caused by the sins of your forefathers.

You: But Lord, what did they do wrong. Did the American forefathers not sin too? Can i be born again and please take me to another country? Lord Plz,

God: No. There is a reason for everything. You hv being purposefully endowed with what it takes to support the nation. Nigeria would be better. This is d worst Nigeria would see.

You: But God, don't you think you have to eliminate some people in govt before we can see the light of the day. people lyk andaokin, thuraya, mbora, monkey, some other corrupt govt officials and some others that are meant to have died one way or the other but use the blood of innocent nigerians to keep awake.

God: My child, I see all that is happening, and i tell u, the time has come to end all this.all that you desire shall come to pass very soon. Just sit down, and take a look at what Adani ma gba gbe, Aduro tini lojo isoro, Eru jeje leti okun pupa, Agbani lagbatan, Asoro ma ta se would do.

You: I'll wait and see. shocked

God: smiley

You: God Please, can u make me a chef in the kitchen kabinet of the next govt so I can help acheive what is best for my country, naija.

God: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy For I know d plans i have for you, the plans of good and not of evil, plans to grant you an expected end.

You: God, you won't stop reminding me of who you are, the many things you've said in the past. But thank you sha for making me see this beautiful day. I hail you baba. Gudnyt Lord.

God: smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

God: Gudnyt!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by stalliontp(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
b4 nko? don't these morons have a constitution, if they are not gonna abide by it, whats the point of making one,the earlier this stupid country breaks up the better for all parties.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Briz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
All I know is Nigeria would remain a great nation.

I mean Nigeria would not seperate. Nigeria would survive the tides!

Goodluck should be given his Christmas gift. And letz pray for a betta nation.

but wot about adopting the 1964 republican constition and prob. just making 1 or 2 adjustments. I feel itz betta than this lulabaloo dis guyz r doin here.

Letz pray he reshuffles the kitchen kabinet. I won't mind being made a chef in the kabinet so we cud make our country a betta nation.

Let us get our values back and restore the soveriegnity of our GREAT nation.

You: Ah God, Look @ d country u brought me into. why me, why me o! What is happening.

God: These are caused by the sins of your forefathers.

You: But Lord, what did they do wrong. Did the American forefathers not sin too? Can i be born again and please take me to another country? Lord Plz,

God: No. There is a reason for everything. You hv being purposefully endowed with what it takes to support the nation. Nigeria would be better. This is d worst Nigeria would see.

You: But God, don't you think you have to eliminate some people in govt before we can see the light of the day. people lyk andaokin, thuraya, mbora, monkey, some other corrupt govt officials and some others that are meant to have died one way or the other but use the blood of innocent nigerians to keep awake.

God: My child, I see all that is happening, and i tell u, the time has come to end all this.all that you desire shall come to pass very soon. Just sit down, and take a look at what Adani ma gba gbe, Aduro tini lojo isoro, Eru jeje leti okun pupa, Agbani lagbatan, Asoro ma ta se would do.

You: I'll wait and see. shocked

God: smiley

You: God Please, can u make me a chef in the kitchen kabinet of the next govt so I can help acheive what is best for my country, naija.

God: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy For I know d plans i have for you, the plans of good and not of evil, plans to grant you an expected end.

You: God, (now laughing) you won't stop reminding me of who you are, the many things you've said and done in the past. But thank you sha for making me see this beautiful day. I hail you baba. Gudnyt Lord.

God: smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

God: Gudnyt!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2009
@Briz, keep dreaming that God will AUTOMAGICALLY come down for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by spiderman(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2009
dedeike:

why on earth should the next in line to the presidency resign? just cause he's not from the north?? when are we going to start thinking as Nigerians and not hausa, igbo or yoruba, fellow NIGERIANS lets pray for our dear fatherland,

ps: that intro too long now, haba, wish one u dey undecided
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by sholasahyd(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2009
Who say Nigeria no be jaga jaga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxi Cab Driver Rams Into Plane In Airport / Artillery Fire, Sporadic Gunshot At Naibawa & Darmunawa In Kano / General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.