Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan May Become President This Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Become President This Week (9023 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Yar Adua should resign for the sake of his health. Goodluck Jonathan who has always been having goodluck since the beginning of this so called democratic government should take over the country. No one else can rule this country except Goodluck Jonathan unless they want this country to explode.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Youngichou(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2009
Hmmm. What a topic
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2009
this is quite emotional as am almost shedding tears.Goodluck can take over as the acting president,while we pray for his quick recovery.quite a pity.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Youngichou(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2009
@shellboy.ok i will be out soon my phone battery is down.lets be friends are you on facebook give me your name this is mine  YOUNG OTUTU.also for being my opposer.if you use nokia phone just let me know then i give you different types of  techniques on your phone it must be java.i use nokia 3110c that's wat am using to post this comment

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2009
this is quite emotional as am almost shedding tears.Goodluck can take over as the acting president,while we pray for his quick recovery.quite a pity.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by VALIDATOR: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2009
Nigeria is in a dilemma. Now, nobody is fighting for Nigeria.Everyone for his ethnic group.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by VALIDATOR: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Nigeria is in a dilemma. Now, nobody is fighting for Nigeria.Everyone for his ethnic group.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by DL(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2009
@poster, is nairaland a tabloid??I mean,u dint nid to paste the whole article from the newspaper.
As for yar-adua, he doesn't need to worry about the affairs of this country anymore. In fact the more he worries, the more his health deteriorates,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Yar Adua should resign for the sake of his health. Goodluck Jonathan who has always been having goodluck since the beginning of this so called democratic government should take over the country. No one else can rule this country except Goodluck Jonathan unless they want this country to explode.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by DL(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2009
@poster, is nairaland a tabloid??I mean,u dint nid to paste the whole article from the newspaper.
As for yar-adua, he doesn't need to worry about the affairs of this country anymore. In fact the more he worries, the more his health deteriorates,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by chuqudy(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by DL(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by fire4fire: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2009
I'm still wondering why a man would love a political position more than his own life!!!!! still wondering,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OEO: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2009
His first executive decision should be to ease Aondoakaa from office for his poor legal advice to the Nation.

He wont even need Senate confirmation to replace him as Odien Ajumogbia (SAN) can replace him as Attorney General.

Jonthan should also make sure he is in charge even if he has to run the country for 2 days.

Reduce Yar'adua's 7 point agenda to 2. (Power and Electoral reform using the Uwais report). Focus on just those 2 in the remaining months.

Other sensible appointments.

Yayale Ahmed for Vice President

Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai can replace odein Ajumogbia as Energy Minister in other to drive home and fastrack the power generation project.

General Abdulahi Muhamed to replace Genereal Sariki Mukhtar as NSA (the later engaged all soughts of childish activities under the Yar'adua regime)
General Andrew Owoye Azazi could also be tapped NSA if he is interested.

Donald Duke to replace Adamu Aliero as FCT Minister.

Dr Mansur Mukhtar the Finance Minister to lead a newly reconstituted economic team.

Tanimu Yakubu the economic adviser to Yar'adua should also be relieved of his duty.

How I wish GoodLuck is reading and his palnning to implement all these suggestions.

It is well with 9ja.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OEO: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2009
His first executive decision should be to ease Aondoakaa from office for his poor legal advice to the Nation.

He wont even need Senate confirmation to replace him as Odien Ajumogbia (SAN) can replace him as Attorney General.

Jonthan should also make sure he is in charge even if he has to run the country for 2 days.

Reduce Yar'adua's 7 point agenda to 2. (Power and Electoral reform using the Uwais report). Focus on just those 2 in the remaining months.

Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai can replace odein Ajumogbia as Energy Minister in other to drive home and fastrack the power generation project.

General Abdulahi Muhamed to replace Genereal Sariki Mukhtar as NSA (the later engaged all soughts of childish activities under the Yar'adua regime)

Dr Mansur Mukhtar the Finance Minister to lead a newly reconstituted economic team.

Tanimu Yakubu the economic adviser to Yar'adua should also be relieved of his duty.

How I wish GoodLuck is reading and his palnning to implement all these suggestions.

It is well with 9ja.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by kcng: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2009
IS YAR'DUA STILL ALIVE? PLS DEAD PEOPLE DONT WRITE OR TALK.IF THE MAN IS ALIVE LET HIM TALK OR LET US SEE HIM.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by gbm: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2009
You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible  candidates "in Nigerian context"  vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

That's a just a glimpse of what a Yoruba man can do.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2009
I can see that Youngichou has real issues with Yoruba people and it's probably inferiority complex, when analysing an issue like this you should sit down on your computer with a cup of juice and water and start to THINK "Do i insult a whole tribe for crimes which my people also took part in?"
You just insult everyone without realizing the fact that governance has gone beyond the level of president and also includes state governors and local government chairmen, was it a Yoruba man found with 1million pounds at Heathrow or was it the so called governor general of the ijaw nation in the person of Gov, Alams. And while i personally see a future in N.D given the right leaders i would rather drink an oil well than share reason with a bloody tribalist like you, it is irrational people like you irrespective of tribe that don't make the country work because they see every sphere of their life from the point of tribe, that's why you are a special otondo on this thread
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by ziga: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2009
gbm:

You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible  candidates "in Nigerian context"  vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

Dumb talk!!!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by gbm: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2009
You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible candidates "in Nigerian context" vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2009
gbm:

and this one would be boasting to his friends that he's the future of Nigeria, pls dont reply if  you don't have anything meaningful to post
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by kcng: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2009
IS YAR'DUA STILL ALIVE? PLS DEAD PEOPLE DONT WRITE OR TALK.IF THE MAN IS ALIVE LET HIM TALK OR LET US SEE HIM.
I CAN SEE THERE ARE NO NIGERIANS HERE. JUST IBO,HAUSA,AND YORUBA'S.WHEN WILL YOU GUYS TRANFORM FROM IBO TO NIGERIANS OR YORUBA TO NIGERIAN. NA WA THE REAL ENEMIES ARE OUT THERE,ITS NOT A TRIBE ISSUE.ITS A KABAL ISSUE.THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU FIGHT THE WRONG PEOPLE. PLS NIGERIANS WAKE UP. YOUR PRESIDENT IS DEAD.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2009
[s][s]You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible  candidates "in Nigerian context"  vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

That's a just a glimpse of what a Yoruba man can do
[/s][/s]

Give me the names of the credible candidates from the north that came forward to succeed Obj. Was it IBB (coming for gold), Bafarawa ( still has a 15billion naira case with EFCC), Atiku ( a business thief), Buhari ( religious bigot)?

Yar'dua was the only northern credible candidate available at that time to my best of knowledge and he governed his State as a sick man, but very unlucky this time.

So please spare me that blame and shove it into your ass.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by kcng: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2009
I CAN SEE THERE ARE NO NIGERIANS HERE. JUST IBO,HAUSA,AND YORUBA'S.WHEN WILL YOU GUYS TRANFORM FROM IBO TO NIGERIANS OR YORUBA TO NIGERIAN. NA WA THE REAL ENEMIES ARE OUT THERE,ITS NOT A TRIBE ISSUE.ITS A KABAL ISSUE.THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU FIGHT THE WRONG PEOPLE. PLS NIGERIANS WAKE UP. YOUR PRESIDENT IS DEAD.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by waleski(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2009
dis story 2 long could not read up to half but 4rm wat i deduce it is still speculation and the powers that be may nt allow this to happen
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by gbm: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2009
I think you got it wrong Shellboy. His successor mustn't come from north.

shellboy:

[s][s]You guys are sparing the main culprit " Baba iyabo" who is the architect of all this mess. It never occurred to you that in all the credible  candidates "in Nigerian context"  vying to succeed him, he chose a sick person and certify him fit. Is that an experiment or what?

That's a just a glimpse of what a Yoruba man can do
[/s][/s]

Give me the names of the credible candidates from the north that came forward to succeed Obj. Was it IBB (coming for gold), Bafarawa ( still has a 15billion naira case with EFCC), Atiku ( a business thief), Buhari ( religious bigot)?

Yar'dua was the only northern credible candidate available at that time to my best of knowledge and he governed his State as a sick man, but very unlucky this time.

So please spare me that blame and shove it into your backside.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2009
PDP constitution states so, blame PDP.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OEO: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2009

It is well with 9ja.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by dedeike: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2009
I voted for yar'adua. But if he is no longer able to lead, he should hand over to goodluck. The north should stop mounting pressure on vp to resign. This nation belongs to us all. I'm igbo and have never known what it feels like to have a brother as president.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OEO: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2009

It is well with 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group / Shocking Sign Post At Professor Wole Soyinka Farm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.