Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Jonathan May Become President This Week - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Become President This Week (9020 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by otokx(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2009
Story, story
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by bibiking1(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Briz, keep dreaming that God will[b] AUTOMAGICALLY[/b] come down for Nigeria.

grin grin grin cheesy cool grin
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by otokx(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2009
Story, story
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
I pray he becomes president because that means the ijaws go enjoy and i am one.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by pacodas: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
yemmight link=topic=369265. date=1261578709:

Anyting like what? They cannot do him any harm.

As if you are not in this country.

Impeachment , Pressure to resign and ,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by pacodas: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
yemmight  link=topic=369265. date=1261578709:

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by pacodas: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
yemmight  link=topic=369265. date=1261578709:

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by NNAMERE(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin nigeria is in a state of delima
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by jimmysho(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
either way round naija will soon be free from the tyrants called katsina mafias
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by jimmysho(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
either way round naija will soon be free from the tyrants called katsina mafias
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by princekevo(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2009
Today is thursday and tml will be Friday, definitely a public holiday.
Jst checking if Jonathan has finally become the president as the week already runs out.
Let us stop deciving ourself pls.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2009
Princekevo
do you know what "African time" means? Its delay tactis
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by princekevo(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Princekevo
do you know what "African time" means? Its delay tactis
LoL!!! We are waitn now
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2009
What difference does it make?I mean when he was around and now
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by WilyWily: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
okunoba:

@WilyWily, Y do u call the whole of the Yoruba race saboteurs?
Cos they are Saboteurs.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by bigfoot79(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
For all we care, Mr Goodluck may be the Messiah afterall. Without the vote of a single Nigerian he rose to the post of vp, and from all indication, he is next man on the line for our presidency. I think God has a hand in all these. My reason being that when he finally get to the hallowed seat, he'll not be subject to the whims and caprices of any sector of the society as a form of compensation for his election. , God knows best. I will name all my children goodluck bestluck toolucky etc
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Benbestic: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
If yar adua die then we will know if our beloved Naija is truely one.I beg make yar adua go rest make we see road.Why would he hang on to power like say na him birthright.If OBJ skrewed the north with a sick replacement then that is there lot.Goodluck name fit am well well.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by KnowAll(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2009
It is simple, Jonathan is a dark horse come 2011. For those of u who dont know what the term refers to, Dark Horses have a chance of winning the coveted crown but are not the favaorite. Just like Ivory coast is dark horse of winning the world cup but are far from being favorite. Now for Jonathan to turn the tables or the tides on the King makers in Nigeria is he has to go for a people policy, a people policy puts extra Naira on every Nigerians pocket. A people policy will make sure the Lagos - Benini expressway is motorable throughout the year. A people policy will see jobs created in those middlebelts states.

He has the power of incumbency behind him but if he put people's policy in place b4 stepping down come 2011. Nigerians from the West to the East to the Middle-belts will be clamouring for him to run. It will be the whole country against the far North. If u want to win favours and elections in the Nigerian polity the South and the midllebelts state should be in the bag.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by PastorAIO: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2009
no one knows what tomorrow will bring
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by okunoba(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2009
@wilywily, u can`t seem to answer y Yoruba people are saboteurs, your hateful mind can`t seem to come up with a good reason. Remember i can say cruel and derogatory things about your ethnicity, but y should i exhibit the same hate and ignorance. That will not make this World a better place. if u wanna make a change and make the world a better place, start with urself. Spread love bruv, no reason to hate it`s the 21 century.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2009
[size=18pt]JONATHAN NOT NIGERIAN ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT, THAT IS THE MESSAGE FROM THE KATSINA MAFIA[/size]
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2009
[size=18pt]JONATHAN NOT NIGERIAN ENOUGH TO BE PRESIDENT, THAT IS THE MESSAGE FROM THE KATSINA MAFIA[/size]
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2009
OYB_MEND:

How Nigerian must Jonathan be to be president
okunoba:

@wilywily, u can`t seem to answer y Yoruba people are saboteurs, your hateful mind can`t seem to come up with a good reason. Remember i can say cruel and derogatory things about your ethnicity, but y should i exhibit the same hate and ignorance. That will not make this World a better place. if u wanna make a change and make the world a better place, start with urself. Spread love bruv, no reason to hate it`s the 21 century.
My brother it is not everyone that posts that u reply to, some really post comments due to hunger or joblessness,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2009
well ask the katsina mafia that? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2009
who are the katsina mafia if i may ask ?
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2009
unfortunately Nairaland is no substitute for Nigerian dailies

If you have no clue what is happening in the country then please go do some reading.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:11am On Dec 25, 2009
then quote dailies instead of just typing as if you heardf it from yaradua himself angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest / The Perspectives And Causes Of Conflicts In Jos !!!! / Why Do Nigerians Leave Their Light Bulbs On In Day Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.