Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jonathan May Become President This Week - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Become President This Week (9019 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2009
Omolulu:

then quote dailies instead of just typing as if you heardf it from yaradua himself angry angry angry

dude you are in a public forum, I owe you no duty to prove the authenticity of my claims. You can make of it what you like and allow others to make of it what they like.

30days without a President, no letter written to the National Assembly, National Assembly will not act to even avert a constitutional crisis and a power vacuum.

If OBJ was incapacitated, will it be possible to have no Preisdent for 30days without Atiku taking over somehow?
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2009
dude, you obviously owe me no duty, i asked for back up to that statement cos i wanted to know if the "katsina mafia"or whoever made that statement was more Nigerian than any other citizen wink
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by OYBMEND: 3:25am On Dec 25, 2009
appologies as it is pretty much clear we are operating at different wavelengths
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2009
true talk!
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by Omolulu(m): 3:32am On Dec 25, 2009
how
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by tolu001: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
@isa4ril it's obvious that u are one of the fools nigeria breeds which is dragging this country backwards.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by tolu001: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
@isa4ril   it's obvious that u are one of the fools nigeria breeds which is dragging this country backwards.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by KnowAll(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2009
The chances of him becoming President is dwindling by the hour. He should do the honorable thing for Nigerians - Resign, he is already a wealthy man, it is clear some power brokers do not want him, if a straw poll were conducted in the South-South Geo-politcal zone I doubt whether Jonathan will be the first choice. He should just bite the bullet and resign Yaradua's minister's are actually treating him like some little boy who does not know what he is doing.
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by bibiking1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
Would he have the strength to command Nigeria? Just wondering after what Odein did to him
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by AfroCynic: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
They cannot call GoodLuck an 'Acting President' he will be the president, no acting about it. All you people on NL wey dey waste time exchanging grammar with each other, now is the time for you all to wake up, your vigilance is needed now like never before. The time to break the Northern stranglehold on power has just arrived and the Arewa council is shaking.

They think they can control GJ? Well, they forget that who holds the reins holds the power. INEC will have to do GJ's bidding, Y'aradua, very well be the last Hausa president we have,
Re: Jonathan May Become President This Week by babytejiri(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
Senate Set to Approve 5 Special Advisers for Jonathan.
http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/03/senate-set-to-approve-5-special.html

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / This Is Not A 5 Star Hotel In Lekki. It Is A 400 Room Mansion Owned By A Nigeria / Demonstrate Capacity To Earn Rail Contracts — Amaechi Tells Local Contractors