Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (53319 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by lonelydora: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Niki, Linda Ikeji na your mate ooooo.

Stay there and be thinking beauty still sells in this recession.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by mayoor2045(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2017
O boi dis babe son misyhan, see corroborative replies no actions and reactions this time...end time agreement I guess!
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by smartty68(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Nne5:
Aunty you ain't even that physically appealing tho.

No hating.
Don't mind her jare. Your DP alone beats Ber beauty hands down
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Grendel(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
soberdrunk:
Side effects of inhaling too much 'fake' Mary Kay powder, with her face like Binatone stabilizer....... angry
baddest guy shocked
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Freiburger(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Mumu...that's why some of you embark on doing terrible things and still end up getting nothing.

Self love is the key.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by ICEEDEXODUS: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Sorry bae, your beauty is a curse.

Bimbos everywhere
The Beauty is not to make u high then every one
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Maximus85(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian lady based in Lagos revealed yesterday that she gets angry when she sees people who aren't very physically appealing succeeding more than her.

Niki wrote on Twitter:

I get angry and when I see people that aren't very physically appealing succeeding more than me.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/meet-pretty-lagos-babe-who-gets-angry.html

Lailasblog, this lady is my friend and she's not what you have portrayed her to be. See what nairalanders are saying about her when they don't even know her. What she said is her property... You have no right whatsoever to publish this.
Just wait till she sees this.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by rightwingz: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian lady based in Lagos revealed yesterday that she gets angry when she sees people who aren't very physically appealing succeeding more than her.

Niki wrote on Twitter:

I get angry and when I see people that aren't very physically appealing succeeding more than me.

She deserve to be a lesbian.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by yankidelta(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Sadly that's the sad mentality of a good number if girls who consider themselves pretty or light-skinned. Always behaving like the society owes them and are quick to flip at the snap of a finger. I found out they are usually of low IQ and their role models are usually Kim K or Tonto Dike...lol...just have fun with them and be protected lest, you and Davido go dey compete baby mama issues.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by ussy09(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2017
And people stil think ladies have brain smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Change your orientation from people not physically appealing to people with focus, determination and drive angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Aayeni82: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
Where is the pretty lady?
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2017
I've always known that beauty and brain was an oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by ebubenmuo(f): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Side effects of inhaling too much 'fake' Mary Kay powder, with her face like Binatone stabilizer....... angry
I feel you die you are just on point
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by mrjadek01(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
until I see her early morning before I can decide maybe she's pretty or not
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by centboy123456(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

Niki wrote on Twitter:

and dis one na news abi in fact naa
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by vRendoh(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2017

When will our women appreciate that they have brains and physical attributes should be secondary.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by silent10(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
And d stup*d post get 2 Nairaland undecided
Rubbish
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Tonason: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Who told you and how do you know that there is anyone you are more physically enhanced than. Maybe nobody has told you, your beauty is fake. Check yourself well at the mirror. Your look is causing nausea.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by edwardlancer: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] my dear all is about grace of God., it doesnt take to be beauty or been ugly.. Just pray and ask God for the grace to excel in life locate you.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by wazirion(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Good Morning house

Please i need someone very good at wordpress website design to assist me in overhauling my company website

I'm looking for someone i could offer a week or 2 week contract to assist with this for an agreed fee

The website exists already but i need a few additions added, if interested please kindly mail me at he addy below

Kindly include your CV and jobs done as well as a contact phone number, i need someone here in Lagos

The website is for my law firm, email me at wazirion@yahoo.com

Thanks fellow nairalanders and log live Nigeria and Nairaland.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by esmarcq(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
cheesy grin grin grin grin Binatone Stabilizer? ? take it easy sir
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by DexteryJoe(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
undecidedI get angry too when I see people who ain't physically appealing having sense more than u
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by toocoded: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Larryfest:
She no sabi wer 3rd mainland bridge dey again make she jump if too vex
And thats all you could wish her, huh? I'm totally disappointed and disgusted right now embarassed
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Someone should tell her, success isn't achieved by looks, but how sound your mind and brain are. So many ladies pay more attention on their looks rather than development of themselves, is just a shame on how shallow minded our ladies have become.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by karwa: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
...but mentally unappealing
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by jidebond: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
Fufu brain
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Omoluabi16(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
I've seen prettier girls who make use of their brain. The word bimbo comes to mind.
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by LockDown69(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
She get complex, she has a high tendency of using her body and good looks to get what she wants, Olosho alert!
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by fumeex(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Ode
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2017
paschal47:
Why are you telling us then?

Your problem is a problem
u said my mind
Re: Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her by Shygirl1989(f): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe,harsh.com grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.