Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe (25771 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by OMOTOWO(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Oya today na my birthday..edakun e saanu mi pelu LIKES

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by ruggedized1: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino sorry for daring to speak the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Ermacc: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino in the fishnet
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Aburi001: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:
We don't care really.. We have learnt to accept NEPA bill in place of certificate tongue
Yes oooooo. Even Buhari waec certificate too dey inside Lagoon since 1900 AD.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by kolado(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Story for the gods!
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Asebaba1(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Havard said he only attended a week seminar and now forming as if it is a course he went there for.
HottestFire:
Havard have spoken, ABU too should speak or forever remain silent.. cheesy
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat# what do we need Dino's certificate for? Abeg free d guy.......ds country need a quick fix at d moment abeg, Baba wey present 2A sheet and 30 SAN as cert nko.....

Do you mean this dullard grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168547_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by grovec12(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
in this country you go against presidency order ,you face the law

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Asebaba1:
Havard said he only attended a week seminar and now forming as if it is a course he went there for.

What is the difference between a course and a seminar

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4992326_4891524screenshot20170219203617jpegc7892792109403c3dad901465f733b9a_jpegdd5622e3bdf3e409b174b8e386ee23ac

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
lobate
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by efilefun(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
dahmie2013:
But seriously, dis shudnt be an issue. Doesn't he have colleagues? Dats even enof 2 exonerate him. I can't imagine if I'm in dis positn, my colleagues will stand up 4 me already.
Na wa!
This ain't about colleagues, nobody said he didn't attend ABU but the matter here is that the dude didn't graduate, he arranged things with his hod moreover the name Abu registered was Daniel not Dino which means dude might had used someone else certificate (Just saying)

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by wildchild1: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
dahmie2013:
But seriously, dis shudnt be an issue. Doesn't he have colleagues? Dats even enof 2 exonerate him. I can't imagine if I'm in dis positn, my colleagues will stand up 4 me already.
Na wa!

What does classmates have to do with graduation?
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by XaviDayo(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Nawa o ABU...Is this 'pose to take some form of celebration or Ceremony? Make sure u do the same for me cos I am about to tell my office to accuse me of #Certificate Forgery. Awon OponuLasanLasan
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
grovec12:
in this country you go against presidency order ,you face the law

Is that because we are a banana republic ruled ruined by a corrupt dictator pretending to be a democrat

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by enigma2007(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
dahmie2013:
Na wa!

They can't! He committed a fraud if truly is carry ABU's certificate without graduating and that can actually send him to prison if found guilty.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by FUSS: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
APC! Group of certificateless people. start from no.1

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by efilefun(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

What is the difference between a course and a seminar

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4992326_4891524screenshot20170219203617jpegc7892792109403c3dad901465f733b9a_jpegdd5622e3bdf3e409b174b8e386ee23ac
You actually need more money to buy more Brain for yourself, so your empty head skipped the part where he said he got a degree from Harvard or seminar certificates are now equivalent to Postgraduate degrees??
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
I can smell Smart Adeyemi handiwork in the background.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
efilefun:
You actually need more money to buy more Brain for yourself, so your empty head skipped the part where he said he got a degree from Harvard or seminar certificates are now equivalent to Postgraduate degrees??

Oya, show us what degree he said he from Harvard.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Slimmos(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
I heard he had issues as an under-G cos of unionism, but was never an SUG president. As for a.b.u not wanting their image tainted, they don't care. If what you're carrying is fake, when the day of reckoning comes, they'll disown you when that is neccessary.
If truly is certificate is fake, would ABU have offered him admission for masters again? Think bro .Think! Think!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Senate and frivolities.....Credentials of senate members that ought to ve been verified as at before elections.....

This country and its weekly nonsense....

If its not about Custom boss and uniform, its abt laws to stop tribal marks, now certificate of a senate member, while d senate leader is engulfed in a deep mess....

They re just getting paid for doing apparently close to nothing....

Iraanu

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by melejo(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
These are the people who are supposed to handle much more important pending matters

It seems any Senator can raise any issue no matter its nature and it must be investigated by the Senate before any other thing, for example, if one Senator accuses another of having 35 concubines from all states in Nigeria as it is an issue that may affect his competence, fidelity and sanity, so the Senate would start a probe in that regard which would consume time, resources and patience of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by efilefun(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Oya, show us what degree he said he from Harvard.
Thanks.

“I want to announce that this is the eighth degree that I am pursuing. I am also a graduate of the University of Abuja, where I did Master’s in Policy Analysis. I am a graduate of the London School of Economics and Political Science. I am also a graduate of Harvard University. The course I am pursuing now will make it my eighth degree.”

Thats from the initial post on this page so tell me who is lying, Havard saying he only attended a seminar which aint equivalent to any academic certification or Dino who claimed he got a degree from Havard?

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by harffie(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Pls wait o....if all these thieves sold their armored cars and all with each worth 200 and above in Millie...and used the money to power the country won't it be enough??
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by higherpower: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I actually remember when this guy was the SUG presido in ABU back then! I know a lot of his homies from abu too, some of them are even chilling with him now in abuja and no one has ever brought up the issue of not graduating before! Even before he became a senator!

He loves toutish and gra gra politics that I know but I doubt if he did not graduate! Anyway ABU over to una!

Say what you know! Dino was never SUG President
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by ibnidris(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino should Report at the Senate Chamber putting on his NYSC Camo to defend himself

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by enigma2007(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Is the Asiwaju Asiwere of thugs below in prison already

From your article, Tinubu was taken to court and he won. EOD.. Not his fault that the govt of that day lacked the political power or will to prosecute him.

So, it is up to Dino to prove himself as well that he has an authentic certificate. Even if he does not go to prison if found guilty, then he will be disgraced (Salisu Buhari's Toronto saga comes to mind) and that will be the end of his political career.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
These are the people who are supposed to handle much more important pending matters

It seems any Senator can raise any issue no matter its nature and it must be investigated by the Senate before any other thing, for example, if one Senator accuses another of having 35 concubines from all states in Nigeria as it is an issue that may affect his competence, fidelity and sanity, so the Senate would start a probe in that regard which would consume time, resources and patience of Nigerians

This is why "smart" Nigerians pay them mega millions monthly while real workers earn N18,000 minimum wage. embarassed cry
How can a nation progress with such terrible wage disparity for loafers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by anonimi: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2017
enigma2007:
From your article, Tinubu was taken to court and he won. EOD.. Not his fault that the govt of that day lacked the political power or will to prosecute him.

Why won't he win when he knows how to grease the corrupt judicial system.
The dullard has learnt from him also and now pays bribe to judges to quash his certificate case.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

lalasticlala:
Buhari gave ‘corrupt’ Nigerian judge N500,000 during certificate controversy, Witness tells court

A witness in the corruption trial of Justice Adeniyi Ademola has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari gave the embattled judge N500,000 while his certificate controversy was pending before Mr. Ademola.

Some persons had filed a suit challenging Mr. Buhari’s candidacy prior to the 2015 elections, alleging the president had no secondary school certificate as required by law.

The witness said the money was given through Mr. Buhari’s former lawyer, Kola Awodeyin.
The witness, however, said he does not consider the money a bribe.
Mr. Ademola is being prosecuted by the Nigerian government for alleged corruption. He has denied the charges and requested accelerated hearing at the trial in Abuja‎.

The federal judge is being prosecuted alongside his wife, Olubowale, and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Joe Agi.

Details later…

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/224133-breaking-buhari-gave-corrupt-nigerian-judge-n500000-certificate-controversy-witness-tells-court.html

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by enigma2007(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Why won't he win when he knows how to grease the corrupt judicial system.
The dullard has learnt from him also and now pays bribe to judges to quash his certificate case.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030416_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Dude.. If you have proof(s) that he greased the judicial system then forward it to the appropriate authorities (whistle blowing is very lucrative now) and stop all these conjectures. I care less about what Tinubu is up now or in the past and i will still maintain that the govt during that period should be help accountable for not prosecuting him properly or allowing him to escape them.

You are deviating from the issue at hand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / Governor Kwankwaso Endorses septuagenarian Deputy as successor / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.