Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe (25772 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jesusloveyou: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ehissi:

Point of Correction!

The Senate as an institution ordered for the Car and not the man Saraki.

They contracted it to a supplier, if the Supplier was fraudulent how does it affect the Senate as an institution, let alone Saraki?

Its like I contract someone to supply me rice for my wedding, he went to go and smuggle rice from the border, they come catch am, then you say na me smuggle rice.

Rice that hasnt been supplied to me, whats that? angry

Have I taken delivery of the rice.......
and the car is for senate and ali ndume and other 95% of senators were not aware of the contract.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by dovuokenye: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
After serving in the house of representatives and now almost half way into his tennure in d Nigerian senate, it is now dat we rememberd dat he did nt graduate from ABU abi? Naija and politics of cheap blackmail
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by ehissi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and the car is for senate and ali ndume and other 95% of senators were not aware of the contract.

When the outcome of their investigation is out, you will understand better......

The problem will be if the outcome of the investigation will get the same publicity as the allegation itself......
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by solace89(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
I heard he had issues as an under-G cos of unionism, but was never an SUG president. As for a.b.u not wanting their image tainted, they don't care. If what you're carrying is fake, when the day of reckoning comes, they'll disown you when that is neccessary.
just to let you know that he was SUG pres.... that i can confirm.... he was a year above my aunt in abu then and i recalled she mentioned it once in my presence that there was a time he was suspended due to his troubles as dia SUG presido then..... the only question now is did he actually graduate?
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by solace89(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
BrutusOj:
So many of us have brain but don't reason with it. How corrupt is ABU of all school to admit someone with a fake first degree certificate of their school into their postgraduate programme? Which transcript was used to check if he's qualified for the admission? Dino can't be that stupiid to claim an alumnus of the prestigious ABU if he has no authentic certificate. How did he gain admission for Postgraduate degree in University of Abuja? is academic transcript no longer a requirement to gain admission for masters? is that how corrupt our universities have become?
oga this is nigeria sir! anything is possible.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jesusloveyou: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
dovuokenye:
After serving in the house of representatives and now almost half way into his tennure in d Nigerian senate, it is now dat we rememberd dat he did nt graduate from ABU abi? Naija and politics of cheap blackmail
because ur ineffectual buffoon is clueless, things like this were happening under his nose,
Even under obj, forgers of result were brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Abeyjide: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Just patiently waiting for ABU
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by dahunsy(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
was the 2A sheet forge? It was issue by his principle.
Call a spade a spade is sheet of paper signed by ur own sec sch principal ur certificate?
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Abeyjide: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino is so funny, no big deal to publish your Certificate.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Caseless: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2017
solace89:

just to let you know that he was SUG pres.... that i can confirm.... he was a year above my aunt in abu then and i recalled she mentioned it once in my presence that there was a time he was suspended due to his troubles as dia SUG presido then..... the only question now is did he actually graduate?
that's my question too. Being a troublesome person, he could be easily thrown off cos a.b.u prefers good character to graduating you.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Caseless: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
hasonjack:

They had no choice but to refer the matter to the ethics committee.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Sule Lamido Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa (photos) / Governor Kwankwaso Endorses septuagenarian Deputy as successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.