Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe (25763 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by ehissi(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2017
Jabioro:
On the issue of range Rover ,Saraki's is refuting the allegation..But you ordered for the car, you contracted to supplier, you send message NCS to release the SUV when it was impounded. the supplier mentioned your name orally and in written.. Sir I want you to give me another better why I shouldn't believe the allegation.

Point of Correction!

The Senate as an institution ordered for the Car and not the man Saraki.

They contracted it to a supplier, if the Supplier was fraudulent how does it affect the Senate as an institution, let alone Saraki?

Its like I contract someone to supply me rice for my wedding, he went to go and smuggle rice from the border, they come catch am, then you say na me smuggle rice.

Rice that hasnt been supplied to me, whats that? angry

Have I taken delivery of the rice.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by DgreatKALU(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
shebi there is a part of the constitution that says with SSCE you can contest for president?? why dem dey bother abt Dinos graduation party

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by titiakins: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Continue!

They go soon open Buhari file

E go tell us where im own dey

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jones4190(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
It took SINator Dino Melaitis less than 24hrs to storm
Bourdillon street in Lagos just to prove a point to those who
accused him of betraying the Jagaban
Now, It's almost 48hrs since Sahara reporters accused Dino
of not graduating from ABU with genuine Certificate. I was
thinking, before the sunset of that day, Dino would have
published all his certificates including that of prestigious
Harvard University in the same tenacious manner he
stormed Lagos to shame his doubters.
Oga Dino, what's happening na, days already counting? Even
some of us who never doubted you are beginning to turn
Thomas now.
Rather than sue Sahara & demand N1billion for defamation
of ur good character, You said Sahara should sue you. Haba
Oga Dino, no fall our hands na. You shld sue Sahara & not d
other way round sir.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by BrutusOj(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
So many of us have brain but don't reason with it. How corrupt is ABU of all school to admit someone with a fake first degree certificate of their school into their postgraduate programme? Which transcript was used to check if he's qualified for the admission? Dino can't be that stupiid to claim an alumnus of the prestigious ABU if he has no authentic certificate. How did he gain admission for Postgraduate degree in University of Abuja? is academic transcript no longer a requirement to gain admission for masters? is that how corrupt our universities have become?

3 Likes

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jobabori(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Slimmos:
If truly is certificate is fake, would ABU have offered him admission for masters again? Think bro .Think! Think!
The admission for Masters was offered to Daniel not Dino. A likely case of impersonation.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by TundeHashim(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2017
the issue is dead in arrival...sahara reporters is just jobless..they want to dent his image but they didn't know the shit they're doing is currently making him more popular...sowore is a looser..too dumb to be progress in life!

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by dahmie2013: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
efilefun:
This ain't about colleagues, nobody said he didn't attend ABU but the matter here is that the dude didn't graduate, he arranged things with his hod moreover the name Abu registered was Daniel not Dino which means dude might had used someone else certificate (Just saying)
I see ur point. So he might have faked his NYSC 2? Na wa o!b

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jabioro: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
ehissi:

Point of Correction!

The Senate as an institution ordered for the Car and not the man Saraki.

They contracted it to a supplier, if the Supplier was fraudulent how does it affect the Senate as an institution, let alone Saraki?

Its like I contract someone to supply me rice for my wedding, he went to go and smuggle rice from the border, they come catch am, then you say na me smuggle rice.

Rice that hasnt been supplied to me, whats that? angry

Have I taken delivery of the rice.......
He wrote a letter to that effect on his personal
note, urging the NCS in charge to release the vehicle, to buttress it the supplier claimed it belongs to Saraki. Except they to do night investigation but all the facts show it belongs to him not Senate as an institution.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by hasonjack: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
So much drama to toast to. The same Ndume they hounded off his post in absentia some weeks back is the one calling for a probe that could expose them. And the funny thing is, Ekweremadu referred the matter to the senate committee on ethics, privileges and public petition. Something the 8th senate as constituted would shoot down cos they feel their resolution is sacrosanct. NDUME ,i'm happy you are having a piece of those numero uno scumbags.

They had no choice but to refer the matter to the ethics committee.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Caseless: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
hasonjack:

They had no choice but to refer the matter to the ethics committee.
kabiru marafa did something like that when the standing rule was forged, he was shot down and no probe was ordered.

1 Like

Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by annnikky(f): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Wat has dino cert got to do with the recession we're in today? The oga at d top should also shows his cert undecided
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by bizzibodi(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2017
ichommy:
Leke Baiyewu and Godwin Isenyo

http://punchng.com/certificate-abu-to-speak-on-melaye-today-senate-begins-probe/

Lie frm the pit of hell dino was never a Student Union Government President of ABU,haba dino.u are an impeached president of geography student association. angry angry angry angry
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by bizzibodi(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I actually remember when this guy was the SUG presido in ABU back then! I know a lot of his homies from abu too, some of them are even chilling with him now in abuja and no one has ever brought up the issue of not graduating before! Even before he became a senator!

He loves toutish and gra gra politics that I know but I doubt if he did not graduate! Anyway ABU over to una!
which year was he an SUG presido in ABU?
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by aksule(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2017
I am confused. Magu l learnt is from Borno state and Ndume l also heard is from lmo state. They are far apart so senator Ndume has a case and a very good Nigerian to defend vehemently a nominee from another part of the country. Seriously the name Ndume cannot be from South East. But maybe a namesake. If it proves Ndume is from Borno state, then Nigeria has a long way to go
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by bizzibodi(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2017
It baffle me how,when Daniel jonah Malaye become Dino Malaye?let dino publish all his certificates/degrees let us scrutinize it.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
I just saw on Wiki that he is 43 years, he looks older than his age.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by jtabdulrahman: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Guys, this is the fanciest, cheapest, newest, sexiest online shop now in Nigeria with free shipping..https://raybaba.com/. Go check it out
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Slimmos(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jobabori:

The admission for Masters was offered to Daniel not Dino. A likely case of impersonation.
Who is impersonating who?
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by nickxtra(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Comrade (Senator) Dino Melaye is a graduate of ABU Zaria

GREATEST ABUSITES & Fellow Nigerians !

It is indeed inspiring that ABUSITES are bringing to bear on the national stage those tendencies that makes ABU, Zaria unique as a cosmopolitan Nigerian setting.

Here, I must appreciate the undying legacies of Sir Ahmadu Bello for instituting ABU, Zaria in 1962.

I wish to appreciate HRH Dr Shehu Idris the emir of Zazzau, Prof. Abdullahi Mahdi, the VC during our era, Prof Abdullahi Mustapha, DVC admin and later VC, Dr George Kwanashe, DVC academic, Dr Mairiga Manni, the Registrar, Dean Students affairs, Dr Tanimu Abubakar, Col. Dudu, CSA, Mallam Ashiru Zango, CSO, My lecturers Prof. S.A Yaro, Prof A.K Oyinlola, Prof. Madugu, Prof. S.B Hassan, Prof E.Dauda, Prof Akponbiede, Dr Ramalan, Dr Ause, Prof. Nyior, Prof O.B Oloche etc

Friends, ABU students Union government was proscribed in 1995 under the leadership of Comrade Eddie, by the then military administrator Major General Mamman Katangora, rtd (RIP)

With series of struggles in the movement, a resuscitation attempt in the 2000 struggle under the Tony Okeme/ Zayyan Tambari Yabo epic failed. The reason been that the 2000 Sharia crises in Kaduna reverberated in strong religious divide and created a Christian/Moslem dichotomy on campus that derailed that struggle on a day the IELCOM could not conduct elections in June , 2000

Eventually, we continued in the struggle till 2002 when we contested and won elections into the various arms of the students union government on 9th September, 2002 leading to the RESUSCITATION OF ABUSUG after seven years of lacuna 1995 -,2002

Comrade Eragbe Anslem became the 1st executive President in a joint ticket with Barr Ahmed Tanimu Abubakar as ABUSUG SEC GEN, Ocheni Raymond Oche as Director of Socials 1, etc in a 16 man Executive council.

Bubar Abubakar was Speaker of Parliament with 109 parliamentarians

Lawandeen Jamilu was Chief Justice of ABUSUG.

NOW TO DINO:

Comrade Dino Melaye was a vibrant voice in the struggle 1995-2000 before the advent of the new era 2002-2007,when the Union ABUSUG was again proscribed in 2007 during Alex Mamchika Atta as ABUSUG President giving rise to the present selection system as ABUSRC.

My sec gen @ Barr Ahmed Tanimu Abubakar has given a detailed account of Dino and the circumstances that surrounded his graduation from ABU, Zaria as an "Elder" in the struggle.

Dino Melaye may not be loved by most ABUSITES. I must say unequivocally here that he cannot be ignored when the TEMERITY spiced with AUDACITY is required to support the struggle naturally

Provisions are made for graduation in tertiary institutions ranging from:

1: First class: 4.5 - 5.0 CGPA
2: Second class- upper division: 3.5 - 4.49
3: Second class- lower division: 2.40 - 3.49
4: Third class: 1.50 - 2.39
5: Pass: 1.0 - 1.49
6: Certificate of attendance: 0.1 - 0.99

I must say here that comrade Dino Melaye graduated from ABU, Zaria in one of the listed categories from the faculty of sciences and department of Geography as departmental president and NANS activist.

Finally, comrade (Senator) Dino Melaye graduated from ABU, Zaria in 2000 when I was in 300 level

http://www.generationalpowershift2019.org.ng
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by noony926: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dino is a senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If Sen. Dino is to provide his cert.,then I think
this process should start from the head of the
govt. But I know this is just arrant irrelevant
news that we should be focusing on now. APC
govt full of drama...
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by sagir1994(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Funlordmaniac post=54822539]

I actually remember when this guy was the SUG presido in ABU back then! I know a lot of his homies from abu too, some of them are even chilling with him now in abuja and no one has ever brought up the issue of not graduating before! Even before he became a senator!

He loves toutish and gra gra politics that I know but I doubt if he did not graduate! Anyway ABU over to una! [/quote
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by sagir1994(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

He loves toutish and gra gra politics that I know but I doubt if he did not graduate! Anyway ABU over to una!
and who are you to doubt, you be ABU VC pikin
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by marv1: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Saraki is nothing but a thief who has been stealing our resources from his mother's womb, courtesy of his father. So he is used to it. How is it possible to take delivery of a vehicle u have not paid for. Saraki tell us another lie.
Jabioro:
On the issue of range Rover ,Saraki's is refuting the allegation..But you ordered for the car, you contracted to supplier, you send message NCS to release the SUV when it was impounded. the supplier mentioned your name orally and in written.. Sir I want you to give me another better why I shouldn't believe the allegation.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
When you keep lying to yourself that something is true when it's actually a big fat lie,you might end up convincing yourself that you're telling the truth,that's actually a psychological problem.If this' the case with Dino,I truely pity him because he's such a vocal senator.
Re: Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe by Jesusloveyou: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs**** clears throat# what do we need Dino's certificate for? Abeg free d guy.......ds country need a quick fix at d moment abeg, Baba wey present 2A sheet of paper and 30 SAN as cert nko.....
was the 2A sheet forge? It was issue by his principle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.