Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers (45984 Views)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by mmsen: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i have always said white guys got taste grin.if they want to marry an african or asian woman they marry the best.but our fellow naija brothers based overseas if dem wan marry oyibo woman na the ones wey get face like horse and tobacco stained teeth like donkey and weighing over 800 pounds(shaka ma kunza) na im our naija brothers dey date and marry.is it that the Eva Mendez or Jennifer Lopez look alikes no dey gree for dem? na waoh grin.oh and she has ukwu sef..hmm white guys don really dey upgrade.congrats amigo cheesy.

That is not true.

Plenty of white men marry ugly and messed up black women.

Isn't Maheeda married to oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by tripoli007(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i have always said white guys got taste grin.if they want to marry an african or asian woman they marry the best.but our fellow naija brothers based overseas if dem wan marry oyibo woman na the ones wey get face like horse and tobacco stained teeth like donkey and weighing over 800 pounds(shaka ma kunza) na im our naija brothers dey date and marry.is it that the Eva Mendez or Jennifer Lopez look alikes no dey gree for dem? na waoh grin.oh and she has ukwu sef..hmm white guys don really dey upgrade.congrats amigo cheesy.

bros na hustle cos am ,when u know thats the easiest way to get your residence permit or green card.. my guy don't make mockery of them Naija boiz .. the hustle no easy
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by modelsms10: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
so sweet
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Codes151(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Spanish ogini?? Go and sit down!! Or u say Afro-Spanish man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by goingape1: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
When Spain meets Nigeria...

The Nigerian lady and pretty bride-to-be, Novi wanted to show her Spanish heartthrob, Javier, how riched our African culture really is, so she went on about getting Eyo dancers for their lovely pre-wedding shoot.

Truly we have brides and we have bridesss... Lol

They also had another lovely photo session in Lagos traffic...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/naija-lady-and-spanish-fiance-take-pre.html?m=1
what yansh can do!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by greatman247(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
The guy is cute...buh i still like me some dark skinned guys#Team naija guys#

Your head dey there!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Kuriou: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
EDO STREET BABE. NA DEM FULL SPAIN DEY HUSTLE. I PITY FOR DIS OYIBO. MAKE HE CHECK HIS NEW WIFE FROM 9PM WHICH STREET CORNER SHE GO DEY STAND.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by RealHaute: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
cry lovely

SAN
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by ipain: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
cry lovely
lol. Yours is coming to knock on your door.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by ipain: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

I am surprised that you don't even know that Nigerians are smart and they know that those you described are easy preys for papers. Na u dull o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by ipain: 11:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Kuriou:
EDO STREET BABE. NA DEM FULL SPAIN DEY HUSTLE. I PITY FOR DIS OYIBO. MAKE HE CHECK HIS NEW WIFE FROM 9PM WHICH STREET CORNER SHE GO DEY STAND.
haemorrhage dude, what has Eyo masquerade got to do with Edo? U need to sue your school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by misterawo: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2017
This is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by clovislouis(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
stop deceiving itself hoe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
ipain:

I am surprised that you don't even know that Nigerians are smart and they know that those you described are easy preys for papers. Na u dull o.
are u sure its just only for papers? cheesy...cos many of them go snap pix with their obese white whales for social media and be claiming how they snatching white women frm white men cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice . God bless there union.. In order news nairaland pool party is holding on April 22 and is going to be fun and intresting if u intrested pls send me a pm. Or check my signature for more information.. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Cherlene(f): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

grin

Beautiful couple.

Hihi, at bolded. It amazes me lipsrsealed

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
I want
cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Backinfront(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's what I'm saying.
Not one black monkey parading one fat dirty pig.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Larryfest(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na the second pics bam pass does Eyo masquerades get mouth die..
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pre-wedding pics left, right and centre undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by nairascores: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Awww sweet
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
When Spain meets Nigeria...

The Nigerian lady and pretty bride-to-be, Novi wanted to show her Spanish heartthrob, Javier, how riched our African culture really is, so she went on about getting Eyo dancers for their lovely pre-wedding shoot.

Truly we have brides and we have bridesss... Lol

They also had another lovely photo session in Lagos traffic...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/naija-lady-and-spanish-fiance-take-pre.html?m=1

The second pix.....wow!!!

I love it.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by StarPlayer: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
You sabi book
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
tripoli007:

bros na hustle cos am ,when u know thats the easiest way to get your residence permit or green card.. my guy don't make mockery of them Naija boiz .. the hustle no easy
just messing around cheesy.i know most na hustling tinzs cos even for my edo state some of the guys married to british/american white women don quietly come back to naija to marry their long time babe for here.some go divorce their fat oyibo wives then carry ther naija wives with them overseas.this shows u really cant do away with naija women.i mean after grabbing her ukwu and feeling her hips then u come move abroad and all u see are ukwu less,hipless and shapeless white ladies talking through their noses...omo e no go tire u?.thats why i sey say guys for here wey say naija women are evil make dem travel out frst and see tinzs for themselves cheesy.anyway d hustle is real cheesy.so even oyibo men and maybe chinese men ar now rushing to naija to marry.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love it when black women marry white men. White men treat women better and make very good husbands.
Black men are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by StarPlayer: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nne5:
The 2nd to last pic I like it.They just like teenagers in love.

They be like 'we rock! Camp Love rock'

in that movie camp rock.
cheesy
What are you saying,are you high on some cheap shait?
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Fuadeiza(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
the white guy is cute though spanish people are racists, #HML to Them

you ever had encounter with anyone?
Or ow do you come to this conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Virus777: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
suzan404:
This is so lovely kiss
Babe, wey dat ur dp of a girl with ample chest?
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Philpham:
I love it when black women marry white men. White men treat women better and make very good husbands.
Black men are terrible.
u need to watch IDX crime channel.after watching it u will change ur view cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Backinfront:
That's what I'm saying.

Not one black monkey parading one fat dirty pig.
oh seems we both agree on this grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by kharyhordhe(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
there's one around the corner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.