Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18901 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2010
@arrufu, pls study ISLAM, is the best religion on earth and the only one approved in heaven, pls dnt be long in accepting
Almighty God as your SAVIOUR and not HIS MESSENGER JESUS(PBUH)

i would also implore you to read Lagosboys thread on @curious about ISLAM,that one too is soul Nourishing,youre blessed,and honestly saved from the fiery furnace cos its not and will never be your portion insha Allahu,take care,read from you soon dear,bye bye cool grin wink

@Ayinba,am sorry i dnt follow up,i got carried away by so many things,abegi sorry,pls help me tell the brother again to send mail to my email address titialayo25@yahoo.co.uk,thank you,av got loads of beautiful muslima,its all now depend on his choice
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayinba1:

@Abuzola & muhsin

Ya isa. ba mu so vernacular anan! Turanci yanzu. grin

Mun san ya isa; thats why Abuzola is now gone, and Muhsin shall probably follow his friend's footstep soon. grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Muhsin,they are so annoying you rightnow i think? grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
Salaam

Well a lot have happened during these past weeks but alhamdulilah i am fine smiley
I do hope all of you are doing good.

Jarus and Java i love you both grin wink
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2010
muki where have you been missed you ooooo!!!!
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
sweetie i just saw your messages for me embarassed

am sorry, will send you a mail kiss
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2010
parchiality,what about me ?grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
Yeah you too kiss kiss grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
mukina2:

Yeah you too kiss kiss grin

and me too wink

Gud to have u back , i was asking after u the sistas thread the otha day
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
angry
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 14, 2010
youre welcome
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by miftaudeen(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hmmm, A pity to all muslims in over d world,just because will did not work together,why? well everybody faced his family alone and they are killing his brother in his surrandind wihtout any action,what i mean by killing is idealogical war fear e.g brainwash,empowerment by non muslim. my brothers and sisters please wake up and help ur brethen in islsm.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mukina, how nah? Welcome back
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
miftaudeen:

Hmmm, A pity to all muslims in over d world,just because will did not work together,why? well everybody faced his family alone and they are killing his brother in his surrandind wihtout any action,what i mean by killing is idealogical war fear e.g brainwash,empowerment by non muslim. my brothers and sisters please wake up and help your brethen in islsm.
Can u pls shed more light?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
@miftaudin,pls shed more light on this issue,but if is about the whole UMMAH uniting,dnt worry we would be united fully soon to wage war when necessary
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by chakula: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
is that so.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by bilms(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Humm, this topic has been most interesting,

I do not see this as a problem though, but i think i should share it,

I have attended Four different institution in Nigeria without graduating successfully,

First, it was kwara state polytechnic, did my first semester, but it turns out 6 papers were missen, i was in probation,so i prepared harder for the next semester, and it was cool, i came up a little to pass, i did the 6 missen paper in my Nd 2 and also did my Nd two first semester's exam, but it was as if some one was intentionally stealing my scripts when i hear that four more papers were missen, every effort to find them was for nothing and i returned back to probation, i just did the second semester to see what will happenn,but that semester didnt go well because i had 3 carry over, four missen papers and still on probation,

so i didn't bother to go back to the school to do anything,

The next one was In University of Abuja, i got admission and started which i think is a compensation from God for my lost, but just for me to get to 200l to realize i was given a fake admission, after spending all this time, money and stress, it was all for nothing,

i was depressed, but after much prayer, i get over it and start again,

in 2007, i applied to Fed Poly Nasarawa, and i was given admission, and i got relieved, but after spending like a month in school, i received a notification for my admission at the National Open University Of Nigeria, so i was like , let me just accept this. and forget about the polytechnic stuff,

so i accepted the Open University admission and i left nasarawa for abuja,

But, can u believe that since 2007, i am still in 200l first semester at the national Open University,

lol

its funny anyway

and now i am planning to start all over again, with a new school
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
Allah knows best.

its really a trial from Allah and ur reward is truly near from ALLAH.amin

I hope i can have such courage and perseverance to bear my own trials and tribulation.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ronkeenuf(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2010
Yeah, not many people can be patient to withstand setbacks and start all over again. Bilms, you know what, Allah (SWT) will test every being as He wills and the virtues He love well in His beings are patience and perseverance and He is well acquainted with all happenings. Your signature, 'progress has little to do with speed but has much to do with direction', was a form of inspiration to me I read it. I hope it is to you too,

Ma salaam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by bilms(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2010
i really appreciate u guys,

Allah has really made me strong and i believe its nothing to worry about, Many people have been saying all sort of things when they hear about it, but i know there is nothing wrong from anywhere and even if there is, the only person that can solve all problems including the problem of the source is Allah,
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
FayeZik:

Mukina, how nah? Welcome back
thanks smiley

May una pray for me oh cry cry cry
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by miftaudeen(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2010
do not be asto :ounded,discourage,its a trial 4rm ALLAH{S.W.A}.He wanted 2 test ur faith.
He had said in Q2 VS 155, we shall test u with some fear and hunger,with loss of life and property and crops.Give good news 2 the patient, who in adversity say: we belong 2 ALLAH, and 2 him we shall return.
Q2VS45,fortify urselves with patience and prayer.

Do not be annoyed 4 this question i want 2 ask u,the o level result u are using, How did u get it? is it by expo or u wrote it by urself,if u get it through expo pls seek ALLAH 4giveness on that and perform solat taobah i.e {prayer 4 4giveness} its just 2 rakats and it has 3 conditions.
1>knowing ur sins
2>regret on that particular sin
3>seek ALLAH 4giveness and move away totally 4rm it.
then solatul haajah,also 2 rakats
seek ALLAH 4giveness, recite Q36{suratu yasin} then ur intention.u can do this when processing ur admission.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by bilms(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2010
miftaudeen:

do not be asto :ounded,discourage,its a trial 4rm ALLAH{S.W.A}.He wanted 2 test your faith.
He had said in Q2 VS 155, we shall test u with some fear and hunger,with loss of life and property and crops.Give good news 2 the patient, who in adversity say: we belong 2 ALLAH, and 2 him we shall return.
Q2VS45,fortify urselves with patience and prayer.

Do not be annoyed 4 this question i want 2 ask u,the o level result u are using, How did u get it? is it by expo or u wrote it by urself,if u get it through expo pls seek ALLAH 4giveness on that and perform solat taobah i.e {prayer 4 4giveness} its just 2 rakats and it has 3 conditions.
1>knowing your sins
2>regret on that particular sin
3>seek ALLAH 4giveness and move away totally 4rm it.
then solatul haajah,also 2 rakats
seek ALLAH 4giveness, recite Q36{suratu yasin} then your intention.u can do this when processing your admission.

really appreciate ur concern,

but let me say that because Allah is testing you, that does not mean u should attach the testing to one or the other just like expo u refer to,

are u telling me that if i didnt get the result thru expo, Allah will not test me?

to answer ur question, its not thru expo,

but even those that got it thru expo have graduated, have been working with there expo result, lol

i understand what u mean, but u should not think or say is because of expo that anything is happening,

I did only one waec in my life without neco,

i made my result,
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Jarus(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2010
but even those that got it thru expo have graduated, have been working with there expo result, lol
I disagree with this. Allah tests whom He wills, and if Allah loves a servant, He tries him so that he can be purified.
If one commits a sin (and expo is also a sin, even if minor), and Allah wants him/her purified on earth, the person may be tested by making his affairs(say academics) difficult for him so that he can be punished on earth and repent and become purified. To this extent I agree with Miftaudeen. Those that get seemingly good life despite sins(like those you mentioned up there) are those Allah describes that He leaves them in their sins until they meet Him.

This is just an explanation, and never an insinuation that you engaged in expo. After all, even the prophets, the holiest of mankind, went through trial.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by bilms(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
Jarus:

I disagree with this. Allah tests whom He wills, and if Allah loves a servant, He tries him so that he can be purified.
If one commits a sin (and expo is also a sin, even if minor), and Allah wants him/her purified on earth, the person may be tested by making his affairs(say academics) difficult for him so that he can be punished on earth and repent and become purified. To this extent I agree with Miftaudeen. Those that get seemingly good life despite sins(like those you mentioned up there) are those Allah describes that He leaves them in their sins until they meet Him.

This is just an explanation, and never an insinuation that you engaged in expo. After all, even the prophets, the holiest of mankind, went through trial.
u didn't get me right,

i answered him

saying it was not thru expo, i did just one exam which is waec, and i made all my papers,

but attaching a problem to anything is what i disagree not that some one can not be punished for his sin so that he can be purified. just like luth,

Cheers any way
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Jarus(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
No problems. smiley smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by dominique(f): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2010
mukina2:

thanks smiley

May una pray for me oh cry cry cry

wetin happen naa
may Allah comfort you through your trials and adversities and may he give you the will power to say AL-HAMDULILLAHI in whichever situation you find yourself.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2010
Assalam alaikum, brothers and sisters

Let me first of all begin by welcoming our honourable sister back to the house. You are warmly welcome back, Mukinat. I kinda fathom from your tone that something actually went wrong. But as the saying goes: all is well that ends well. May Allah, the Exalted, protect and prevent us, amin.

That aside, sincerely speaking something is wrong with this board these days. You (plural) might have noticed that as we barely see members contribute as they used to. I, in particular, got no problem with the site that could deter me to be as active as I used to; it’s something different, actually. I'm doing my best to get rid of that hindrance and come back as lively, kicking and active as ever. May Allah help me get through with that, amin.

But we really lack the true brotherhood and sisterhood we should have among ourselves. How? For example, the likes of Abuzola, Sir Olabowale, littleb, babs, etc no longer come aboard. And surprisingly enough nobody (or a few?) cares to ask of them, let alone looking for ways to invite them back, help them with the problem they face, pray for Allah to ease their tasks (if that’s what dissuade them from appearing). While our Christian brethren always ask of their folks. . .

The story goes along that line. . .

We really get to do something, please. I can't help feeling their absence. I can't, more-over, feel edgy or something very similar--thinking sth. happened/happening to them. Please Mod and Super-Mod respond to my request. Or anyone with any knowledge of those guys whereabouts. Thanks
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dominique
Amin smiley

Muhsin
thanks.

Sir Olabowale is fine, he is just busy smiley,
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2010
Am glad to hear that.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Jarus(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
muhsin:

Assalam alaikum, brothers and sisters

Let me first of all begin by welcoming our honourable sister back to the house. You are warmly welcome back, Mukinat. I kinda fathom from your tone that something actually went wrong. But as the saying goes: all is well that ends well. May Allah, the Exalted, protect and prevent us, amin.

That aside, sincerely speaking something is wrong with this board these days. You (plural) might have noticed that as we barely see members contribute as they used to. I, in particular, got no problem with the site that could deter me to be as active as I used to; it’s something different, actually. I'm doing my best to get rid of that hindrance and come back as lively, kicking and active as ever. May Allah help me get through with that, amin.

But we really lack the true brotherhood and sisterhood we should have among ourselves. How? For example, the likes of Abuzola, Sir Olabowale, littleb, babs, etc no longer come aboard. And surprisingly enough nobody (or a few?) cares to ask of them, let alone looking for ways to invite them back, help them with the problem they face, pray for Allah to ease their tasks (if that’s what dissuade them from appearing). While our Christian brethren always ask of their folks. . .

The story goes along that line. . .

We really get to do something, please. I can't help feeling their absence. I can't, more-over, feel edgy or something very similar--thinking sth. happened/happening to them. Please Mod and Super-Mod respond to my request. Or anyone with any knowledge of those guys whereabouts. Thanks

Wa alaikum salam.
Thanks for your concern.
It's a pity and my sincere apologies that it took long long that before I also noticed. I was doing a research on NL a couple of hours ago and I realized teh alst time Abuzola came here was in February. The first thing that came to my mind was that I will call Muhsin and ask for Abuzola's no again as I had lost it with my former phone. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my phone to office today, so I would have called Muhsin earlier. Anyways, I will give you a call, Muhsin, insha Allah to collect Abuzola's number again and speak with him.

I put a call through to Mukina too when she was away sometime ago, and she explained why she was off-NL at the period.
I don't have Alhaji Olabs' no but I have his email addy, but I must admit I didn't notice he has not been around.
Babs has been on and off in the last one year, so it's not unusual not to hear from him for some time, but the best, of course, is to ask after him even if he's away for just five days.

In any case, I admit we are not doing enough. May Allah strenghten us more.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
Salam, Jarus and all

Actually I lost real contact with Abuzola as his number doesn't work these days. Though we seldom exchange words on facebook. He once complained to me how unjustly he's been kicked out of this forum in spite of the fact we "have" Mukinat as our ambassador. Hmm . . . . Anyway, he's doing fine as far as I can say. Sister Uplawal could help us here with the latest info about him.

And, Olabowale shouldn't have left us that way; he at least should say that he was going for something like sabbatical, vacation, or whatsoever he feels like calling it. He should do that not because it's anything mandatory but because we care (as we hope he too does) about one another as Muslim brothers and sisters.

Babs, on another side, I learned he was even aboard yesterday. Alhamdulillah.

And others, we pray wherever you are; may Allah help and guide us all. May He triumph Islam over all other "religions", amin.

Salam alaikum

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.