Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18902 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Jarus, really, i tell u Abuzola beats my imagination,i was speechless
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
@toba,cos youre not a muslim
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2010
@Abuzola

I hope u ar married with all this accolades, am kind of happy that its confirmed you are not what people think you are on the phone( Really for me i knew ur problem is that u cant just stand the blasphems,thats why i opened a thread to admonish you then).

SORRY TO GO OFF DISCUSSION

@ALL

I have been having a pop up 2 months now from yahoo messenger that i signed in another computer so i have been signed out. I am curious cos about 4 months ago i was robbed at gun point along olowu street in IKEJA with my fiancee, my laptop was taken from me and other stuff unfortunately i did not password my laptop. so am just wandering if someone is using my id though i changed my id immediately i was robbed.

Please my brethem any information or enlightenment on this is highly welcomed.Salam Alaekum
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Jarus:

Honestly, with the way some people talk here, even the most gentle person in real life could be turned into a 'tiger' here.
I was discussing about NL with a Hausa colleague, who joined NL recently, and I asked him whether he used to come to Muslims section and he said he didn't use to come because he can't withstand the blasphemy that goes on here. He will become provoked. He can't withstand a non-Muslim calling Allah and the Prophet(PBUH) all sort of names as some do here. That is why he doesn't open this page. And this is a very gentle, easy-going guy in real life.
So your seeming radical nature here, as opposed to your unassuming mien in real life, may be a product of the environment.

You be correct guy jo, unlike one of my brethen calling me names such as Fanatic/terrorist anyway i don't give a damn about anyone's view.

I believe i have made myself clear a long time ago about this sentiment.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Jarus link=topic=370122.msg5503385#msg5503385 date=1265996225]
Honestly, with the way some people talk here, even the most gentle person in real life could be turned into a 'tiger' here.
I was discussing about NL with a Hausa colleague, who joined NL recently, and I asked him whether he used to come to Muslims section and he said he didn't use to come because he can't withstand the blasphemy that goes on here. He will become provoked. He can't withstand a non-Muslim calling Allah and the Prophet(PBUH) all sort of names as some do here. That is why he doesn't open this page. And this is a very gentle, easy-going guy in real life.
So your seeming radical nature here, as opposed to your unassuming mien in real life, may be a product of the environment.

@ Jaurus

You are so right about the way pple talk on NL, especially on the Religion sect or shuld I say Muslim sect. You don't see Muslims interference on the xtian threads, at least not with such blasphemy and hatred that they exhibit on our threads. If we had been face-face with these pple,, i don't even want to imagine the consequences.
I soon find myself responding to posts in a manner that my parents will have to question my sanity. I thank Allah, that now I'm able to withstand any post that comes from a stupid, an insane, or an ignorance person. The trick ? the ability to assess and recognise from their posts, how much sense they have, and then refuse to stoop to that level, and move on. 'Omo oko yato si omo ale'.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
deols:

Salam alykm,

Every1's been askn 4 prayers.Mine is for us schooldents. You all know what we want-DISTINCTIONS.
!. Study very hard
2. Get help in areas of weakness
3. Study hard
4. Prayers (Robbi sidni ilima - for knowledge, Sanukiriuka fala tansa - for sharp memory) may Allah accept all of our prayers
5. Study, study, and study
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
@fayezik thanks for that exposure, i'll try to limit my acess here and also try as much as i can to ignore their nonsense.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

@fayezik thanks for that exposure, i'll try to limit my acess here and also try as much as i can to ignore their nonsense.
Can u really do dat?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
I said i'll try or whats ur own. You and your people are insolently ungrateful, you enjoy throwing shiit in our section and if me, just me, imagine just me o , pisss in ur section as a retaliation you and ur people will begin to raise ur eyebrow. Nawa o. I laff in kulikuli language. Hehehe
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

I said i'll try or whats your own.  You and your people are insolently ungrateful,  you enjoy  throwing shiit  in our section and if me, just me, imagine just me o , pisss in your section as a retaliation you and your people will begin to raise your eyebrow.  Nawa o. I laff in kulikuli language. Hehehe
Lets see how far u can go with ur efforts trying
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
I'll need ur effort if u want to help
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

I'll need your effort if u want to help
Tell me how i can possibly help.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2010
SORRY TO GO OFF DISCUSSION

@ALL

I have been having a pop up 2 months now from yahoo messenger that i signed in another computer so i have been signed out. I am curious cos about 4 months ago i was robbed at gun point along olowu street in IKEJA with my fiancee, my laptop was taken from me and other stuff unfortunately i did not password my laptop. so am just wandering if someone is using my id though i changed my id immediately i was robbed.

Please my brethem any information or enlightenment on this is highly welcomed.Salam Alaekum

Salam Brothers, Please i would like to know if my id is cloned.thanks
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by AbuZola3(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
@toba- if u were to be my legal adviser, what would you advice me to do
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
@justfash
no one can use your id but you. having you tried logging in with your old id?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by abdulaa: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2010
Hi every one,

Jarus i don't want u to see your story as been that bad, we all go through one or the other of that, remember u can't have it all,

maybe one mistake along the way make have cause this as it is in my own case, i met this obedient Muslim sister some years back, she is ready to give it to me all her respect, but because she is not that sociable like most Lagos corrupt girls i just let her slip away, and i follow the later at the detriment of my finance, life etc.

Now i am ready to settle down and i now realise i need her , i guess it is too late,

but i still a this strong belief that one day ALLAH will look down on me and i will find someone like her,

let us just be prayerful,
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by deols(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
FayeZik:

!. Study very hard
2. Get help in areas of weakness
3. Study hard
4. Prayers (Robbi sidni ilima - for knowledge, Sanukiriuka fala tansa - for sharp memory) may Allah accept all of our prayers
5. Study, study, and study

Thanks
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

You be correct guy jo, unlike one of my brethen calling me names such as Fanatic/terrorist anyway i don't give a damn about anyone's view.

I believe i have made myself clear a long time ago about this sentiment.
grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Abuzola1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
muhsin:

grin

shocked

Ya de mutumina, long time, ya weekend
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Abuzola1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
This thread says Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life?

@mukina
I wonder what is happening to my life, Yesterday i login around 3 pm down to 9 pm when i happen to exchange words with ohsisi and amaka. my I.D got banned Reason 120 hours of insults, you people can lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how can come i login 120 hours, pls explainnnnnnnnnnnnn oooooooooooo before i explode in angerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2010
Salam brothers and sisters,

Muhsin is amidst doing exams. Please I need your prayers. Thank you very much.

@Abuzola,

Above is the reason. Weekend was a hell.  cool Had to read intensively for exams. Wanna maintain my points. . .you know.

Ya Lag? Kaki zuwa Kano dai. Ko ince baka da zumunci?  
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Abuzola1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
muhsin:

Salam brothers and sisters,

Muhsin is amidst doing exams. Please I need your prayers. Thank you very much.

may Allah grant u success amin, Phd kake karanta ?

muhsin:

@Abuzola,

Above is the reason. Weekend was a hell. cool Had to read intensively for exams. Wanna maintain my points. . .you know.

Ya Lag? Kaki zuwa Kano dai. Ko ince baka da zumunci?

Lag is fine, nima ina da family dayawa a kano, my mum daga kano ta futo. zan zo nan bada dadewa ba, kasan harkan karatu da business sai a hankali.

Allah yasa mu dace
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

may Allah grant u success amin, Phd kake karanta ?

Amin. PhD? Ni?! Lol! grin Digirin fari nake.

Abuzola !:

Lag is fine, nima ina da family dayawa a kano, my mum daga kano ta futo. zan zo nan bada dadewa ba, kasan harkan karatu da business sai a hankali.

Ka taba gaya min. Karatu da business; I'll like to know more of that amma ba anan ba.

Abuzola !:

Allah yasa mu dace

Amin again.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Abuzola1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
Amin,

ai nazata master ko Phd kake karanta. ALLAH ya baka nasara amin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
^^^ Nima fa yaro ne kamar kai. smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Abuzola1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
Smile, haba, u be my babban yaya
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hmm. . . Probably.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by midefemi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hi what happened to Abuzola my main guy, hope he has not been kidnap

His signature i[b] don suffer from this xtrian and atheist conspiracy 2 get rid of me[/b]
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
salam Brethem,

This thread must not stop its rich contribution.

Please lets keep it coming.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2010
@Abuzola & muhsin

Ya isa. ba mu so vernacular anan! Turanci yanzu. grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2010
Assalam alaikum all,

Please where are Babs and Olabowale? I need to consult with them ASAP. ayinba@yahoo.com

@uplawal,

kilode, you no wan give my brother wife. Even reply sef you no do. We still want amarya anyway and we want plenty children, at least 6
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by aruffu: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
hi babs787, who ever he or she may be just want 2 say thanks to babs787 i read 1 of

your quot and i could not believe it bco's i myself and i Christan all i ever think of

Muslims was that the religion is all about evil but to read about love and kindness

unbelievable and may GOD bless you and keep your good teaching. Cheer's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! / The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.