Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? (2337 Views)

Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by obeejay(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2007
I dont know guyz opinion about this, cos considering how she would look like after giving birth and the use they have put themselves to in the past, generally am of the opinion that ladies get to look older than their age. Pls share your view. Thks.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by mistercute(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ Thread

Yes! i can date someone who's older than me and am currently dating someone who's older than me (Please don't ask me how old my girl is).
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by osereka(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2007
NEW COMMERS WE HAVE DISCUSSED THIS TOPIC MANY TIMES AND WE HAVE COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT is not advisable for a guy to marry an older lady. ADVICE NO BE CORSE O IF U LIKE MARRY UR GRANDMAMA!
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by 2dye4(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
flogging another dead horse! angry
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2007
Yes, I could.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by osereka(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2007
if she get money abi?
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
I don't think so
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by adeyemi04(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2007
It is not good 4 a man 2 date a lady that is older than u.it is an abormination 2 our culture in nigeria.Think of it how mature the lady will be when she will give birth 2 a child.Though she might b a younger girl bt when she gives birth she will look mature than u. My guy accept my point.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by karlken(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2007
My guy,age is nothing than numbers.How many years older is she anyway?How is her physical appearance vis-a-vis her age?Some dudes look so older or younger than their ages u know.If u love her(not infactuation say 4 her wealth),go marry her1 cool cool
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Ivynwa(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
There is nothing wrong with two people (that appreciate and are comfortable with each other) loving and caring for themselves inspite of the age difference. Duchess Camilla is older than Prince Charles and they are married, I have seen Nigerian women older than their spouse. It's always a success if the man is mature in mind and understands that a woman will always be a woman that needs to be taken care of by a man.

adeyemi04:

It is not good 4 a man 2 date a lady that is older than u.it is an abormination 2 our culture in nigeria.Think of it how mature the lady will be when she will give birth 2 a child.Though she might b a younger girl bt when she gives birth she will look mature than u. My guy accept my point.
Is it an abomination in Nigeria or in your mind grin  shocked cool
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Mygoldie(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
same old question all over again
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by MaiSuya(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
never!
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by ShyOne(f): 1:40am On Dec 14, 2010
Tina Turner is 20 years older than her boyfriend who is a White German Record Producer

Demi Moore is 20 years older than her husband - Ashton - he is a few years older than her oldest daughter - Demi looks to be in her late 20s but is closer to 50 or so

It isn't about the physical age

If you have taken care of your appearance and your shape and your thought process is youthful - very few would be able to tell your actual age

Also if you marry or date a younger man - if he is "mature" and he has "experienced life" - you as a couple are focused on "achievement" versus the circles on the Oak Tree of Age

I would date a younger male but only if he is a "few years younger"

My man is a year younger - but acts 20 years older than I - I am stunned because I "am extremely mature" for my age and I have always been "more mature acting" since puberty.

(1) (Reply)

What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! / My Girlfriend Suddenly Became Callous / I Want To Marry Her But She Is 2years Older Than I Am And She Is Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.