Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? (4130 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Nigerian Man Tells His Friends How He Sexually Abused A 12-year-old Girl (video) / I Dont Have Friends, How Will I Go About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2017
janefrancisca:
You can't find one overnight now. Before someone is adjudged to be a genuine friend, he or she must prove his genuineness. It will take time but i pray u find one ...as for me one man island sure pass 4 now. Friends av do me sumtin.
chai. Its well
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by biz2get(m): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2017
You attract what you Release to the World...

There many ways as to which you can know genuin Friends.

wink
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm also finding it hard to make genuine friends

I'm the kind of friend that once I consider you a friend , anybody you're fighting with is automatically my enemy by order of affiliation but sadly they don't reciprocate my feelings

I think I'm better off being alone

they hurt me too much
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by tzjaynee: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Send " genuine friendship" to 133
grin
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2017
mistytohcute:
I'm also finding it hard to make genuine friends

I'm the kind of friend that once I consider you a friend , anybody you're fighting with is automatically my enemy by order of affiliation but sadly they don't reciprocate my feelings

I think I'm better off being alone

they hurt me too much
hi
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by valkaka(m): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2017
You start by being genuine yourself. Be the way you are, don't pretend to be somebody else. Always. Sooner or later people who value the same things you do will be attracted to you like a magnet.

Real, genuine friends come with time. You have to wait for a long, long time before people around you become your friends.

You are welcome.
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by ashjay001(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
Am just curious.. And I need opinions from well meaning nairalanders..

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Be genuine yourself. By d time u meet 9 hypocrites(n u survive them), u'll get a true one!?tongue
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by MrCork: 8:36am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:

..Bro. ..u wearrin white dress & u want to meet friend on nairaland. ..correct?...SMH. undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro. ..u wearrin white dress & u want to meet friend on nairaland. ..correct?...SMH. undecided

will you keep shut...
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by MrCork: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:
will you keep shut...

..calm down Bro. U free to where white or pink dress & u free to date any men u want...it's a free world sir (no ofeense ) undecided

3 Likes

Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 04, 2018
BWare:
Humans and their selfish interestsā€¦ so you think you're the only one selfish enough to seek genuine friends.
Test will serve you no purpose, why not just be yourself and live your life, genuine friends as well as false friends will comeā€¦ but will you be wise to differentiate which is which.
And how do you know which is which without test
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by deafeyez: 10:24am On May 04, 2018
Cutehector:

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

You won't until you find people who have the same passion as you do.
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by ImaIma1(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2018
Be a genuine person
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
I know I can be a dork sometimes buh am a genuine someborry.. Sometime in d past I created a thread where I needed a friend.. And someone showed up.. To d best of my knowledge I know in my capacity dat I tried being what I requested for but sadly enough d friendship ain't working.. I just dont understand..
Dingbang kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
sad
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Dingbang kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol. Trying to mock me huh
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
lol. Trying to mock me huh
You know I can never mock you cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
You know I can never mock you cheesy cheesy kiss
why were you banned?
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
why were you banned?
You saw what happened those guys where calling me names and I reacted he ban me and leave them sad
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
You saw what happened those guys where calling me names and I reacted he ban me and leave them sad
I didn't see anything. Ndo
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=Cutehector post=67989016][/quote] OK nnam Dingbang
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 3:30pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
why were you banned?
Dingbang embarassed
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Dingbang embarassed
yes my love
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
yes my love
Our crazy days
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I miss our quality time together
you dat don't want to come and see me
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
you dat don't want to come and see me
See ke undecided nah marriage things I dey talk about Jare cheesy
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
See ke undecided nah marriage things I dey talk about Jare cheesy
ehen when you come, we will talk about it
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
Impossible! Na fake dey everywhere. Love yourself enjoy life
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
ehen when you come, we will talk about it
I think you should come this weekend so you'll meet my parents before I start coming to your place.......it's sexy right wink
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I think you should come this weekend so you'll meet my parents before I start coming to your place.......it's sexy right wink
no you have to carry belle first before I meet your parents. So I will be sure of my bride price
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Babyforever(f): 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
no you have to carry belle first before I meet your parents. So I will be sure of my bride price
Wait so you're one of those men that believe pregnancy before marriage undecided
Re: If I Want To Make Genuine Friends, How Do I Go About It? by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Wait so you're one of those men that believe pregnancy before marriage undecided
it depends on the lady. If I know you are a virgin, I won't bother myself to demand you get preggie first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... / Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? / Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.