Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24413 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Bridget95:
urohbo is a minority tribe in delta state and a micro minute tribe in the south south.you can see that the entire urohbo can't have a consequential opinion on Biafra, so swerve.

soooo...na with this argument you want to join urhobo area to biafra..because we are not enough to say something too??..

continue like this and find trouble...

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2017
BiafranPound:
look at your mouth like the Delta Igbos can migrate back to south east... You prepare to go back to Edo state because no of our landmark will be reduced! angry

then make yourself ready for war!!!!...
angry angry angry
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kondomatic(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

exactly what am talking about...i said it over and over again that i am urhobo...but you never listen...i am in the south south too...

you just dont listen..you just say afonja and the matter will disappear into thin air...

the delta igbos mean nothing to me...
Your reasoning sha. You're urhobo and South Southner too but Igbos cannot be in South South and still be Igbos.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Your reasoning sha. You're urhobo and South Southner too but Igbos cannot be in South South and still be Igbos.

thats not what am saying..igbos can be anywere in nigeria were they want...

am saying,you can not be igbo and automaticaly add the area you are to biafra.....

let me say it better:

you can not add the area you live in automaticaly to biafra because you are igbo or you sympatize with the biafra idea...that will cause alot of trouble..its not only igbos that reside in the south south..

be igbo..i have no problem with that...but adding areas to biafra anyhow you like is a criminal act..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then they are not deltans...read my topic again...its time we draw a line,you south east,me south south...period....

Why not West West?

13 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kondomatic(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

thats not what am saying..igbos can be anywere in nigeria were they want...

am saying,you can not be igbo and automaticaly add the area you are to biafra.....

Oh. I gerrit but bro, Biafra isn't a South East thing, it's for people of the old Eastern Region.

Don't be deceived by IPOB's mumuness.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Wat kind of school do ppl in Nigeria really attend. Pls Mr op where is SS in ur geography. Oh.... I forgot u may not be a geography inclined persin. But pls and pls, from the geography I studied there's notin like SS. Or if u feel there's something called SS. Pls show us where to find NN, WW n EE. If u can't show me then u have no case.
bantudra:
if you come from the area called south south or known as delta and believe in biafra,then you can not be a deltan..

you can not split yourself anyhow you like and call your self belonging to a region the same time..

its either you are south south or south east...you can not be both the same time.....

its getting very annoying that some igbos always say rubbish as ss and se..

ss is not toghether with the se...our different tribes is prove...

better stop it ones and for all.... angry

11 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Why not West West?

thats the point..the yorubas dont dabble in such things...

i never heard the word delta or south south before...since this biafra thing started all this words pop up..

you can not add areas to biafra like you want...it will not work...

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Of course. Nigeria is the greatest black nation on earth. I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

And what's your benefits as a Nigerian? Until then I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by fanficgirl(f): 7:16am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
if you come from the area called south south or known as delta and believe in biafra,then you can not be a deltan..

you can not split yourself anyhow you like and call your self belonging to a region the same time..

its either you are south south or south east...you can not be both the same time.....

My family in Benin City supports Biafra, though we aren't really SS.

9 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agumbankembu: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
This guy is like Ademusiwa and IPOBexposed, they are low key lunatics. Posting rubbish everywhere.

Stop replying the guy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by fanficgirl(f): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

we have the most strongest army among the black nations...

no other black nation comes near our achievements...
Army that can't defeat Boko Haram. DON'T EVEN HAVE WEAPONS grin. YOu can lie o

10 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

thats the point..the yorubas dont dabble in such things...

i never heard the word delta or south south before...since this biafra thing started all this words pop up..

you can not add areas to biafra like you want...it will not work...

Referendum will solve this issue .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
Wat kind of school do ppl in Nigeria really attend. Pls Mr op where is SS in ur geography. Oh.... I forgot u may not be a geography inclined persin. But pls and pls, from the geography I studied there's notin like SS. Or if u feel there's something called SS. Pls show us where to find NN, WW n EE. If u can't show me then u have no case.

we have many tribes in the area called south south....trying to add areas to biafra,because igbos live their is the most ridiculous thing to do..if we were realy a family,all the south southerners would be speaking igbo...but we dont......

we may be related to each other but we are not completly the same..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Referendum will solve this issue .

referenthing is not gonna happen...how you want organize that??..and which none igboid tribe will accept the outcome??..

the referenthing will only cause trouble in the south south....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

Sleepless nights at the mention of Biafra...the fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom...lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

referenthing is not gonna happen...how you want organize that??..and which none igboid tribe will accept the outcome??..

the referenthing will only cause trouble in the south south....

Afonja kid.. the fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom..see Sleepless nights at the mention of Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
U can say what u want but Biafra will come. I mean while u and I are still living. I have come to understand that even if Biafra comes today most of u ppl will still av some nonsense to say. By look without missing words Biafra will come. Dazzol
YourImaginaryBF:
It may take some time yes, probably when the oil in the y-east is completely dried up. See stupid talk abeg

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Sleepless nights at the mention of Biafra...the fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom...lol.

am not afraid of biafra..but i think we better draw a clear line now before we create another big trouble for ourselves...

i dont know how many none igboid tribes reside in the south east...maybe none..

but in the south south the situation is much different...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by YourImaginaryBF: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
U can say what u want but Biafra will come. I mean while u and I are still living. I have come to understand that even if Biafra comes today most of u ppl will still av some nonsense to say. By look without missing words Biafra will come. Dazzol
until then, shut your trap about Biafra
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Oga close ur mouth who told u Americans are not proud of their nation. Dats aw u vomit nonsense. From ur mouth. Pls clean up abeg
bantudra:

then you are ready to go to war,then??

what you dont understand is,not even the americans are proud of america today..but they understand they have nothing else...

4 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ndcide(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
I am a deltan and since they started killing protesters. I now support Biafra 100%.

Anyone who does not agree with me, can go to hell. When I made that position, an idiot ban me.

It changes nothing. If God allows it, Biafra will come to pass. and Deltans will be part of it.

And if anyone thinks they'd rather have SS Republic, they must be joking because our people don't have what it takes to have such Republic.

Nigerians will not be restructured, there will be no resources control. Not in Nigeria. Ordinary PIB, did we have our way? Let's stop being foolish. We go to negotiate based on agitations in our region. When the agitations try to even start, we change tune.

Abegyy I support Biafra.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

am not afraid of biafra..but i think we better draw a clear line now before we create another big trouble for ourselves...

i dont know how many none igboid tribes reside in the south east...maybe none..

but in the south south the situation is much different...

Are there igbos in Delta if yes! You need a brain check.

12 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
Oga close ur mouth who told u Americans are not proud of their nation. Dats aw u vomit nonsense. From ur mouth. Pls clean up abeg

then you dont bother to talk with americans a tall....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Ur a joke keep dreaming who will move for u, if there's someone to move itz u. For ur information there's nothing like SS.
bantudra:

then stop including the south south to the south east the ol time...the delta igbos can migrate to the south east if they want,,nobody is stopping them...

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2017
ndcide:
I am a deltan and since they started killing protesters. I now support Biafra 100%.

Anyone who does not agree with me, can go to hell. When I made that position, an idiot ban me.

It changes nothing. If God allows it, Biafra will come to pass. and Deltans will be part of it.

And if anyone thinks they'd rather have SS Republic, they must be joking because our people don't have what it takes to have such Republic.

Nigerians will not be restructured, there will be no resources control. Not in Nigeria. Ordinary PIB, did we have our way? Let's stop being foolish. We go to negotiate based on agitations in our region. When the agitations try to even start, we change tune.

Abegyy I support Biafra.

i am deltan too and i am against biafra..i want nothing to do with biafra..

you see now??..the problem has already started even before biafra is here...

better let things the way the are..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
Ur a joke keep dreaming who will move for u, if there's someone to move itz u. For ur information there's nothing like SS.

you would be surprised how many deltans would agree with me..

some even get aggressive when you mention the word biafra in their presence..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

we have many tribes in the area called south south....trying to add areas to biafra,because igbos live their is the most ridiculous thing to do..if we were realy a family,all the south southerners would be speaking igbo...but we dont......

we may be related to each other but we are not completly the same..

I'm glad u know there are many tribes in the area called south south. So how able u speak for ur tribe alone which is Urhobo than being the mouthpiece of others.

And also Igbos who are indigenous to those part of the area south south have a right to agitate for Biafra and u can't say they are not from there because they do so. Just like some others like u have always said that they should migrate out of their ancestral home because they support Biafra is NEVER going to happen. Migrate and leave their land to who? To u? An impossible thing.

Speak for Urhobo and let others be and do whatsoever they wish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Mckennedy:

Are there igbos in Delta if yes! You need a brain check.

the urhobos are surely not igboid..the ijaws will try everything to rule the then biafra alone...igbos will have a big trouble dealing with ijaws..i see only endless conflicts...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Mckennedy: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2017
escapefromusa:

There is a region in the Nigerian constitution known as the south south. cool

And what's their language?

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

I'm glad u know there are many tribes in the area called south south. So how able u speak for ur tribe alone which is Urhobo than being the mouthpiece of others.

And also Igbos who are indigenous to those part of the area south south have a right to agitate for Biafra and u can't say they are not from there because they do so. Just like some others like u have always said that they should migrate out of their ancestral home because they support Biafra is NEVER going to happen. Migrate and leave their land to who? To u? An impossible thing.

Speak for Urhobo and let others be and do whatsoever they wish

as if its only urhobos that dont want biafra..this is the mistake ipob always do...they dont take their time to talk with people...

they can not be from the delta and the same time want to join biafra..

the best for them is to migrate to the south east to people they prefer to be toghether with..

but lumping the ol south south to biafra because some tribes want to join biafra is a no no...mbanu..

we,the other tribes reject that idea...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by PFRB: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

its kadunians problem not mine.....i am tired of this moronns always including my area in their wet dreams and abusing me day and night the same time....we south southerners dont want biafra....it seems this people dont speak english...

The Yorubas have included Jebba and Lokoja and Warri in Oduduwa republic. Shame on you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) / 2023: Osibanjo Lands In Ekiti (Pictures) / Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.