Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24379 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Am not here to argue to win. Since your opinion is right to you, am okay with it.

i just dont want to see any black person die...thats all...think before you act..

it gives me no pleasure to see even ipobians dead....

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Chut up n clean ur mouth. Anu
bantudra:
keep your biafra agitation only to the south east......or else you will have much more trouble than only nigeria...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by SGTsmith001: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

i evolved.... wink
. then,I suggest that you need to go and re-evolve because you are losing it.I wouldn't want you to go Ademusiwa way.you really need a new version of you before you go nut. take a break from the word Biafra and you will see a brand new you

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
if you come from the area called south south or known as delta and believe in biafra,then you can not be a deltan..

you can not split yourself anyhow you like and call your self belonging to a region the same time..

its either you are south south or south east...you can not be both the same time.....

its getting very annoying that some igbos always say rubbish as ss and se..

ss is not toghether with the se...our different tribes is prove...

better stop it ones and for all.... angry
i didn't wish to quote you before, but when i realised how deficient and myopic you were when typing this trash then then i decided to quote you for clarity sake. i will only judge your level of education and exposure if and only if you can locate were south south is located at the four cardinal point. all the communities that makes up old eastern region before the war are biafra lands. but if you dont like what i said u can go and jump into the lagoon. infact, how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. then,I suggest that you need to go and re-evolve because you are losing it.I wouldn't want you to go Ademusiwa way.you really need a new version of you before you go nut. take a break from the word Biafra and you will see a brand new you

what do you have against Ademusiwa??...the guy is cool.....

ipobexposed is a blother.... grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by 9jabull: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

yea..like a football team..you want to play football with peoples lifes??..

come on.....be serious when it comes to lifes...

what did you mean?, did you think that biafra is all about fight no wonder why you wrote that rubbish.

Biafra in not about war as nigeria government brain wash you to believe. Its just because nigeria is a zoo that's why you see it as war.

Have u forgotten that their are many Igbo groups in that your so called SS.

Mean while when the time comes you can't even speak for your tribe not to talk of other tribes in your so called SS.
You have only one vote not two even your wife can vote against your contraption called nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2017
toofit007:
i didn't wish to quote you before, but when i realised how deficient and myopic you were when typing this trash then then i decided to quote you for clarity sake. i will only judge your level of education and exposure if and only if you can locate were south south is that the four cardinal point. all the communities that makes up old eastern region before the war are biafra lands. but if you dont like what i said u can go and jump into the lagoon. infact, how old are you?

old enough to see through shenanigans...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2017
9jabull:

what did you mean?, did you think that biafra is all about fight no wonder why you wrote that rubbish.

Biafra in not about war as nigeria government brain wash you to believe. Its just because nigeria is a zoo that's why you see it as war.

Have u forgotten that their are many Igbo groups in that your so called SS.

Mean while when the time comes you can't even speak for your tribe not to talk of other tribes in your so called SS.
You have only one vote not two even your wife can vote against your contraption called nigeria.

best is to leave the south south out of the biafra agitation..

do you even have none igboid tribes in the south east??...maybe you dont have,thats why you think that way...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Oga... Let me educate u. We av 4 cardinal points N,S,W,E. And also av 4 sub-geographical point. Wic are NE,NW,SE n SW. The other zones we av in Nigeria is called geopolitical zone(ie, these zones are politically motivated to divide in the south east sub region) so..... Wake-up from ur sleep and learn. U really need to wake up cos wat it means is that our children are in trouble. Wen their fathers don't even kn geographical location. This is why u hate Nigeria.
bantudra:

then their is nothing like se too according to your logic..their is no such thing as the north,the west and whatever..

that reasoning of yours makes biafra unnecessery..you are even helping me sef...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
Oga... Let me educate u. We av 4 cardinal points N,S,W,E. And also av 4 sub-geographical point. Wic are NE,NW,SE n SW. The other zones we av in Nigeria is called geopolitical zone(ie, these zones are politically motivated to divide in the south east sub region) so..... Wake-up from ur sleep and learn. U really need to wake up cos wat it means is that our children are in trouble. Wen their fathers don't even kn geographical location. This is why u hate Nigeria.

hmmm..interesting....their is a ne,nw,se and sw....but no south south...what about those that call themselves middlebelt??..

they dont exist too..

people adjusted the map of nigeria after colonization,not the goverment..

the people went to the goverment and wanted things..the goverment agreed and did it...

didnt you ever wonder why from only two regions became suddenly 37 states??...this is politics....

if you want to change anything in nigeria,you must enter politics..

ipobians are moronns..

their plans will only end in complete chaos..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by 9jabull: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

do you even have none igboid tribes in the south east??...maybe you dont have,thats why you think that way...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
Where's your territory? Igbos don't have any territory in Delta State. You better get that into your own skull
keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

hmmm..interesting....their is a ne,nw,se and sw....but no south south...what about those that call themselves middlebelt??..

they dont exist too..

people adjusted the map of nigeria after colonization,not the goverment..

the people went to the goverment and wanted things..the goverment agreed and did it...

didnt you ever wonder why from only two regions became suddenly 37 states??...this is politics....

if you want to change anything in nigeria,you must enter politics..

ipobians are moronns..

their plans will only end in complete chaos..
middle belt is called CENTRAL NIGERIA! use your brain!! South south is called south east!

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by 9jabull: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

Its neither your from N, W, E, S as compass shows, where is your SS?,

My friend you have only one vote that day & not more than one. Its the masses that will determine what happens &,not individual like you.

If you don't like it you can hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
BiafranPound:
keep dreaming

better listen now before its too late and have a situation like somalia and rwanda...

even a liberian warned us and a sierra leonian too here on nairaland...they said it started just like this....

we can listen or do the same mistake like them..its up to us....

biafra is realy not necessery..

you want to change anything??..become a politician or teach your children to be politicians...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
BiafranPound:
middle belt is called CENTRAL NIGERIA! use your brain!! South south is called south east!

but the map changed since then...

i wouldnt use the maps of yester years to make moves today...it could land you in big trouble......
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

as if its only urhobos that dont want biafra..this is the mistake ipob always do...they dont take their time to talk with people...

they can not be from the delta and the same time want to join biafra..

the best for them is to migrate to the south east to people they prefer to be toghether with..

but lumping the ol south south to biafra because some tribes want to join biafra is a no no...mbanu..

we,the other tribes reject that idea...

How would you feel if u and ur people were asked to migrate to Benin where u all originated from so others can have ur ancestral home to themselves? Be honest

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

its not 2am,its 12:22am

and am not your brother,,,you allowed a moronn from london to call me zoo animal...those a brother allow someone else to insult his own brother like that..??...you didnt defend me,when i needed you,why the hell should i join you now??...

You come across as a slave. What did you say to the man that called you baboons and monkeys...who will soak in their blood if election is rigged? The man eventually won an election and he is your president! Check am nooooow....

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

How would you feel if u and ur people were asked to migrate to Benin where u all originated from so others can have ur ancestral home to themselves? Be honest

then its better we just keep the status quo.....

you dont want to carry this arguments to the streets...this things get out of hand quick...

i say,we keep the status quo and nobody dies and try to change things with dialogue....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

tell am o!
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

good argument..thats why i said people like him should migrate to the south east...he is happy,i am happy..win win bussiness..

but joining the ss to biafra will make alot of people unhappy...not only me..

What about u migrating so he is happy, u are happy and win win business, how about that?

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

better listen now before its too late and have a situation like somalia and rwanda...

even a liberian warned us and a sierra leonian too here on nairaland...they said it started just like this....

we can listen or do the same mistake like them..its up to us....

biafra is realy not necessery..

you want to change anything??..become a politician or teach your children to be politicians...

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

You come across as a slave. What did you say to the man that called you baboons and monkeys...who will soak in their blood if election is rigged? The man eventually won an election and he is your president! Check am nooooow....

he called ipob 5% and baboons and monkeys..not the entire igbo tribe...learn to understand what someone is saying..

are the igbos only 5% in nigeria??..you know yourself that is not facts...

only the ipobians can be 5% at that time...

dont let ipob hijack your minds..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then its better we just keep the status quo.....

you dont want to carry this arguments to the streets...this things get out of hand quick...

i say,we keep the status quo and nobody dies and try to change things with dialogue....

U see the hypocrisy in ur argument. U would rather have him leave his ancestral home just because he supports Biafra so u can be happy but would never want to leave urs for him to be happy.

Bottom line is Igbos in Delta and anywhere else would never cede any of their lands to anyone for whatever reason whether we remain in Nigeria or leave to have a new country.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

the urhobos are surely not igboid..the ijaws will try everything to rule the then biafra alone...igbos will have a big trouble dealing with ijaws..i see only endless conflicts...

Why will there be a problem, when rotational presidency will be in the constitution and every people are allowed to put their demands like resource ownership, in the Bill of rights, before the new country starts...No group shall be more powerful than the other. It would be modelled like the US. So what is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

he called ipob 5% and baboons and monkeys..not the entire igbo tribe...learn to understand what someone is saying..

are the igbos only 5% in nigeria??..you know yourself that is not facts...

only the ipobians can be 5% at that time...

dont let ipob hijack your minds..

I now see that you are utterly mischievous and created this thread to look for trouble. There was no 5% when he made the comment, as the election was not held then. You see your life, your lies, your deceit and your evil starring you in your tiger marked face?

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

U see the hypocrisy in ur argument. U would rather have him leave his ancestral home just because he supports Biafra so u can be happy but would never want to leave urs for him to be happy.

Bottom line is Igbos in Delta and anywhere else would never cede any of their lands to anyone for whatever reason whether we remain in Nigeria or leave to have a new country.

nobody is asking them to cede anything..to who??..yorubas??..hausas??..what makes biafra agitation more better than both..??..

i say,keep the status quo and talk with each other...when we say okay we need change we will all come toghether and make a petition to the senate....the senate will deceide then...kanus way will not work without a war...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
una are always saying,tribes in the south south want to join biafra...fine..

then its better you advice them to join you in the south east than including the ol south south to biafra..

tell them to migrate to you in the south east...

No Igbo will leave his land to migrate anywhere. You bantudra will have to migrate or you will be the first urhobo man to wave the Biafran flag.
If you are lucky, you will be given a job to teach urhobo children the Biafra national anthem.
Accept Biafra now mr Bantudra.

Is this a coincidence or what? Your name and Biafra starts with same letter and end with same letter... cheesy

Bro, you are Biafra and Biafra is you. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2017
gbosaa:

No Igbo will leave his land to migrate anywhere. You bantudra will have to migrate or you will be the first urhobo man to wave the Biafran flag.
If you are lucky, you will be given a job to teach urhobo children the Biafra national anthem.
Accept Biafra now mr Bantudra.

in your dreams... grin...come and force me... grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Biafman: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

its kadunians problem not mine.....i am tired of this moronns always including my area in their wet dreams and abusing me day and night the same time....we south southerners dont want biafra....it seems this people dont speak english...
Your area? All these binin slaves sef. Nothin wey we no go hear from them? Your area? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

in your dreams... grin...come and force me... grin

You will be the one to convince me to accept Biafra. I think you are more Biafran than Nnamdi Kanu.

You can't run away from your destiny. I won't be surprised to see you, that funny guy called ipobexposed or ipobisfraud and some other anti Biafrans here on nairaland fighting for Biafra when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

I now see that you are utterly mischievous and created this thread to look for trouble. There was no 5% when he made the comment, as the election was not held then. You see your life, your lies, your deceit and your evil starring you in your tiger marked face?

na your people said he called igbos 5%...did i miss something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Stop Court Action, Let’s Talk Things Over, Tinubu Tells Ex-Minister, Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.