Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24387 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
gbosaa:

You will be the one to convince me to accept Biafra. I think you are more Biafran than Nnamdi Kanu.

You can't run away from your destiny. I won't be surprised to see you, that funny guy called ipobexposed or ipobisfraud and some other anti Biafrans here on nairaland fighting for Biafra when the time comes.

chaiii..now you make me speechless...ohhh my.... grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

na your people said he called igbos 5%...did i miss something?

Did I dispute that? He called them 5% after the election, but called all Nigerians baboons and monkeys before the election. Ask people around you if you have no idea...Biafra is the best way to go, where every region in the new country will have a completely fresh beginning and sense of belonging. No group will be too powerful with "born to rule mentality". Why would people move from bad to worse?

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

nobody is asking them to cede anything..to who??..yorubas??..hausas??..what makes biafra agitation more better than both..??..

i say,keep the status quo and talk with each other...when we say okay we need change we will all come toghether and make a petition to the senate....the senate will deceide then...kanus way will not work without a war...

What more talking do we need to do that haven't already been done? Keep the status quo u say, he'll NO. Ain't u tired of this same status quo that has been on for over 50years with nothing to show?

When u said "when WE say okay WE need change..." who are the WE u referring to?

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

Why will there be a problem, when rotational presidency will be in the constitution and every people are allowed to put their demands like resource ownership, in the Bill of rights, before the new country starts...No group shall be more powerful than the other. It would be modelled like the US. So what is your problem?

the same way rotational presidency is working now in nigeria....keep on dreaming..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

Did I dispute that? He called them 5% after the election, but called all Nigerians baboons and monkeys before the election. Ask people around you if you have no idea...Biafra is the best way to go, where every region in the new country will have a completely fresh beginning and sense of belonging. No group will be too powerful with "born to rule mentality". Why would people move from bad to worse?

hausa dont have born to rule mentality...or else they would never have allowed obansanjo to rule....

they still tolerated jonathan even after all the mistakes he made...igbos are the ones that have the mentality to rule...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

the same way rotational presidency is working now in nigeria....keep on dreaming..

Is rotational presidency in the constitution? You are scared about Biafra and you have your made already made up? So nothing will make sense to you other than to maintain the status quo, while cheating other people of their natural resources...Have you heard that private refineries are burnt in your SS, but miners of GOLD in the north are not even arrested? You are fake. You are definitely not from the so-called SS. Even if you do, one of your parents must be from the north or SW.

4 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

What more talking do we need to do that haven't already been done? Keep the status quo u say, he'll NO. Ain't u tired of this same status quo that has been on for over 50years with nothing to show?

The status quo must change. There is no saviour for Nigeria as presently constituted. The nation will implode on its own.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

they we are those that you want to include in your the then biafra...you have already made momentum..

you can use the momentum to achieve something even in nigeria or lead everybody to the slaughterbank...your choice...

democracy is about numbers....never forget that....

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

hausa dont have born to rule mentality...or else they would never have allowed obansanjo to rule....

they still tolerated jonathan even after all the mistakes he made...igbos are the ones that have the mentality to rule...

They allowed OBJ to compensate the Yorubas for Abiola's death. Was OBJ the choice of his people from SW? No. Why did they allow only two Yorubas to contest? They have ruled 42 years of the countries 56, so what are you all about? You see you are ignorant and not well informed.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by 9jabull: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then its better we just keep the status quo.....

you dont want to carry this arguments to the streets...this things get out of hand quick...

i say,we keep the status quo and nobody dies and try to change things with dialogue....

Why did you always sound war or die, that we want to answer our fathers name is it war?,

Any way were not afraid of war if your threatening, no body is monopoly to arms, and Biafrans are not push over.

Their must be casualties at both side & I assure you that this time no region will be left out, if your buhari start it as your drumming. Mind you were in modern world not 1960's.

In as much as we don't want war, we don't run from war & we can't stop the agitation for Biafra because of threat of war all man will die no matter your region Whether N, S, E, W.

3 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

Jonathan made no mistakes , he was hounded and chased and framed with multiple propaganda till he was removed. The only mistake jonathan made was not openly fighting the ex generals cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

they we are those that you want to include in your the then biafra...you have already made momentum..

you can use the momentum to achieve something even in nigeria or lead everybody to the slaughterbank...your choice...

democracy is about numbers....never forget that....

I think I'm just gonna give up on u at this point. U've had enough of the attention. Do have a good day
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

They allowed OBJ to compensate the Yorubas for Abiola's death. Was OBJ the choice of his people from SW? No. Why did they allow only two Yorubas to contest? They have ruled 42 years of the countries 56, so what are you all about? You see you are ignorant and not well informed.

you killed the trust at first by declaring biafra to start with...go read the records...some people killed people and the igbos were happy about it,the same way some igbos wished buhari dead in 2017..you want to deny that??..did you realy changed??..
the yorubas and hausas are asking themselves now...you still behave like your ancestors...

trust is easy to destroy but its very hard to build...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Cooly100: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

you killed the trust at first by declaring biafra to start with...go read the records...some people killed people and the igbos were happy about it,the same way some igbos wished buhari dead in 2017..you want to deny that??..did you realy changed??..
the yorubas and hausas are asking themselves now...you still behave like your ancestors...

Would you say, your response to the question asked is meaningful? You are floating like the wind. We are talking about born to rule, you are talking about Biafra. You are not intelligent. I leave you now. Bye!!!
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
i dont even care self wish direction una take now...repeat the same mistake again like in the civil war or use your heads to get what you want....

but just dont include the south south into your plans.....

i dont even think you will ever achieve biafra on nigerian soil,maybe at armageddon...but their would be nobody left to govern anyways....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......chill....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Candyrain(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

The status quo must change. There is no saviour for Nigeria as presently constituted. The nation will implode on its own.

Thank you
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Candyrain:

I think I'm just gonna give up on u at this point. U've had enough of the attention. Do have a good day

you too..have a nice sunday.. smiley
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Homguy(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
if you come from the area called south south or known as delta and believe in biafra,then you can not be a deltan..

you can not split yourself anyhow you like and call your self belonging to a region the same time..

its either you are south south or south east...you can not be both the same time.....

its getting very annoying that some igbos always say rubbish as ss and se..

ss is not toghether with the se...our different tribes is prove...

better stop it ones and for all.... angry
I am from Aboh, Delta state. I totally agree
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Homguy(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:
I have some friends from Umunede and they support Biafra. I don't think you are in the position to speak for the whole of Deltans.
. We are not Biafrans and will never be. Real Deltans will never support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Homguy:
I am from Aboh, Delta state. I totally agree

thanks....its better we are realistic here.....the south east is obviously not that diverse as the south south..sooo..they dont understand what troubles will imminate from this biafra agitations from the south south...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

soo,you are saying hausas killed abiola?? and the yorubas helped??...what rubbish....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Totti9(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
keep your biafra agitation only to the south east......or else you will have much more trouble than only nigeria...
who the hell do u think u are to threaten igbo race can ur tribe or even ur entire South South stand igbo race, i just think ur a small boy that's why ur saying all this jebbrish ur saying here... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

You are starting to sound confused.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

You are starting to sound confused.

i am never confused...sweethearth....

i use what i know to say what i think...i maybe sometimes wrong...but am willing to adjust...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

soo,you are saying hausas killed abiola?? and the yorubas helped??...what rubbish....

Who do you think killed Abiola before, SL Akintola? grin
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Totti9:
who the hell do u think u are to threaten igbo race can ur tribe or even ur entire South South stand igbo race, i just think ur a small boy that's why ur saying all this jebbrish ur saying here... Nonsense

wow..na like this you wan convince people to join you??..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Homguy(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Totti9:
Mr. igbo race, A.k.a Jews please hold your God forsaken Biafra to yourself/yourselves. The south south is not interested and its not by force, sir!
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

i am never confused...sweethearth....

i use what i know to say what i think...i maybe sometimes wrong...but am willing to adjust...

You are wrong dearie, Biafra is much bigger than you realise. Biafra is a movement, it has no boundaries. It is the voice of the oppressed and defenceless. There is a Biafran spirit in the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by uckennety(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:
I have some friends from Umunede and they support Biafra. I don't think you are in the position to speak for the whole of Deltans.

Look @ d idiots post it's all about delta n biafra since august 2016
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2017
successmatters:

Who do you think killed Abiola before, SL Akintola? grin

and who killed the mother of fela??..the hausas and yorubas i guess..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by uckennety(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then they are not deltans...read my topic again...its time we draw a line,you south east,me south south...period....

U want to tk their lands away 4rm dem?
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by successmatters(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Homguy:
Mr. igbo race, A.k.a Jews please hold your God forsaken Biafra to yourself/yourselves. The south south is not interested and its not by force, sir!

Then park one side while we get our Biafra , who opened this thead? A person claiming south south while Biafran people applaud grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.