Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (49521 Views)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by mikkypel(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Day b4 yesterday, a lady was bleeped by me... The shocking aspect is she came with her hijab

2 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kutis2030(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2017
youngberry001:
arrh sinces nah d women in hijab look cuter than does in bikini now
true talk

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kutis2030(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
How can a woman in hijab look attractive to me when each time I see one, the only thing I think about is the possibility of having a bomb strapped to her body. undecided
see dis one
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kingspin(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
You have to stop first religion extremist and end wanton killing
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Kutis2030(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
StarBukola:
Abeg make she go sit down, hijab sisters with heavy make up. If u truly see hijab sisters, they r always without make up
i no blame u

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by moses93(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm from a Muslim community, 95% of people in my village are Muslims, and they are the ones that we the Christians nack wella. the most funniest part of it all is that, our Christian ladies will never I mean never fall all these dirty Muslim guys in our community. those ladies in hijabs are the worst when it comes to prostitution. na dem spoil pass those in bikinis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
moses93:
I'm from a Muslim community, 95% of people in my village are Muslims, and they are the ones that we the Christians nack wella. the most funniest part of it all is that, our Christian ladies will never I mean never fall all these dirty Muslim guys in our community. those ladies in hijabs are the worst when it comes to prostitution. na dem spoil pass those in bikinis.

Really?
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
mikkypel:
Day b4 yesterday, a lady was bleeped by me... The shocking aspect is she came with her hijab

eh yah
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Andresemy: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
80% of ladies in jihad dress has this annoying body odour !!! how has noticed?

2 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Unclerukus: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2017
I am sure ladies that wear hijab stinky a lot. How can you use such material to cover your body in such a hot climate. Very repulsive.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Unclerukus: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Andresemy:
80% of ladies in jihad dress has this annoying body odour !!! how has noticed?
Yep, they all stink, no matter how clean it is, it stinks.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Lilimax(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
moses93:
Chai! stop 'nacking' them abeg embarassed
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by shinel(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
youngberry001:
arrh sinces nah d women in hijab look cuter than does in bikini now

You're right, cute in bombing people, hijab my foot...Boko Ladies!
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by richard870(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian lady @mss_MGA, has turned a Prophet and her first prophecy is about Nigeria. The Muslim lady and Twitter user, tweeted; "One day women in hijab will be more attractive than those bitches in bikini."

However, this didn't go down well with most Nigerians, as they called her out and even schooled her on why men don't find hijab wearing ladies attractive.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/one-day-women-in-hijab-will-be-more.html

You should have said muslims...iddiot!
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Olubee22(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2017
mikkypel:
so ?? We should now do what with the info undecided
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by ubaaree: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
richommie:
Attractive? Only to your fellow brothers I guess.

It's so annoying, they just cover every part of der body, Not that they are in Yankee or what.
Met one yesterday, under hot sun, na so she cover her full body, wear socks, wear gloves, wear glasses. undecided .
At times, I wonder if these hijab women got special A.c in der body.

#YOLO
dnt u know, n atleast they hav peace of mind, n u will never know unless u try it.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by clickwtB(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian lady @mss_MGA, has turned a Prophet and her first prophecy is about Nigeria. The Muslim lady and Twitter user, tweeted; "One day women in hijab will be more attractive than those bitches in bikini."

However, this didn't go down well with most Nigerians, as they called her out and even schooled her on why men don't find hijab wearing ladies attractive.

She is pretty if she is mine i will prefer seeing her nudes only personally,hijab is modesty reduces excessive lustful pressure and tension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Adeolu4(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
How can a woman in hijab look attractive to me when each time I see one, the only thing I think about is the possibility of having a bomb strapped to her body. undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Olubee22:
He wants you to give him a coat of many colours and an olympic medal with seven coweries
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by giles14(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

i guess that's what she meant. "decently dressed women". And i strongly agree with her on that. It's already happening.
bros park well so many of those ladies in hijab especially the long hijabs don't wear pants nor bras
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by busco59: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Wearing hijab does not make one modest, but rather modesty depends on individuals. Modesty does not depend on faith rather on individuals, after all I have seen many church going girl who bleep like no tomorrow, so also the Muslims sisters. Wearing hijab does not make you a saint, of what use is hijab wearing when you open ur legs anyhow like a compass whose screws are faulty.
And I think the op got the message of the hijab wrong, because hijab are worn to make women look modest and less attractive, by letting you see only a small portion of there eye. If she is seeking attention and wanna look attractive, let her put on bikinis and bombshot but if looking modest is her utmost concern let her stick to hijab. I think the main aim of the hijab have been defeated in the nigerian society, this days the naija version allow you a glimpse of there visage (face), I think in years to come there will be nothing like hijab. If you want to put on hijab, wear the complete outfit (only the eyes exposed types) and stop showing us your heavily makes up faces, because the may be tempting and thereby lead to sin.
I had some believe in hijab until I came across these video, http://waptiny.us/download/6BhXsiLMXlc.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by busco59: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Here are some pics from the video link I just posted above..

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by onyxo76(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Funny enough I always have a soft spot for these hijab sisters though I'm not a Muslim, I'm always inclined to help them anytime I come across them.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by kaymart: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Hijab has always looked great and 'll continue to.
I love my beautiful sisters on hijab....Islam has prescribed for us how to dress, eat, relate with ourselves and everything about general life methodologies.....
alhamdulilah for making me a Mumeen...
If you r decent with at least a good understanding of the basics of the deen and you r genuinely seeking marriage with good intention and purpose, u can send me a msg cos I'm really hoping to meet the kind of muslimah dat will fit my preference.
Well covered, good education, Morality is unquestionable for a good muslimah and she must love the deen passionately.
Shukran jazeelan.

You can reach me on 08092268498

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Heavance(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Since the beginning of time, till the end, men will always be attracted to those in bikini, dimply because the sensitive parts have been exposed for view.
It's just like saying one will be more attracted to a phone in its carton than the main phone unboxed, or a woman will be more attracted to a struggling man than an already made man.....
Moreover, when you see those Arabian ladies in veil (not hijab) one still gets very attracted, but still can never beat those in bikini, the hijab serves a purpose, the bikini too.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by EzeeYFB(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

i guess that's what she meant. "decently dressed women". And i strongly agree with her on that. It's already happening.
Dat doesn't u should come to a pool party or d beach in hijab ooo
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
ebusfav:

Do you know what a bitch means? why call people that ? You have failed from beginning

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by mikkypel(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Olubee22:

You should now know that hijab doesn't matter.. .a hoe is a hoe.. Hijab or not
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

How can you read her mind pls, Why are people so dumb?
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
richommie:
Attractive? Only to your fellow brothers I guess.

It's so annoying, they just cover every part of der body, Not that they are in Yankee or what.
Met one yesterday, under hot sun, na so she cover her full body, wear socks, wear gloves, wear glasses. undecided .
At times, I wonder if these hijab women got special A.c in der body.

#YOLO
Pls flea from that type o, she may be carrying bomb.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by amokeme(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women in Hijab or decently dressed women?
Srill trying to understand her myself.
Women just keep doing things to "attract men" dress decently and modest for your sake and self respect. Not because you need approval from anyone.. mtchw
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
StarBukola:
Abeg make she go sit down, hijab sisters with heavy make up. If u truly see hijab sisters, they r always without make up
Don't mind the dumb brains.You want to hide your body from men yet you attract them with heavy make up.- Tactically saying follow me but don't touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.