Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (49491 Views)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by heysquare(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
How can a woman in hijab look attractive to me when each time I see one, the only thing I think about is the possibility of having a bomb strapped to her body. undecided
and one day so shall t be so dat u wil stop thinking of dat

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
I enjoy their kind when i was skooling in kwara, all you need to do is pull the hijab up and send your sms
Manueleee:
i tot i am d only observin dat.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by SINZ: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
heysquare:
and one day so shall t be so dat u wil stop thinking of dat
^^^ I was waiting for dem, terrorists. grin
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by amokeme(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
She has a point but the delivery is poor-bitchy, snarky & ironic. Bikini is not everyday wear for starters, it serves a special purpose. Putting on a bikini to go swimming, doesn't automatically make a person a bitch, unless they dress in similar fashion every single day of their waking life. I sense a superiority complex in her- not as righteous & God-serving as she's trying so hard to present herself. In short she's a wolf with a veil, a clear indication that the outside is not a reflection of what's within. What upstanding lady uses a cuss word to convey a message about righteousness?
exactly at the bold.

2 Likes

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by pinkpant: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
they sweat and smell in the Hijab joor....it's like tying head scarf all day long... without letting air pass around your head and neck.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Olubee22(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
mikkypel:

You should now know that hijab doesn't matter.. .a hoe is a hoe.. Hijab or not
I know that but do you have to broadcast that you bleeped one ehn ? you don't kiss and tell. I know real Hijab sisters that I can vouch for and the other ones too.

Quote me and see if I will not flog you grin
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by mikkypel(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Olubee22:
I know that but do you have to broadcast that you bleeped one ehn ? you don't kiss and tell. I know real Hijab sisters that I can vouch for and the other ones too.

Quote me and see if I will not flog you grin

You see ehn.. I don't kiss and tell.. I wanted to oppose that notion that hijab sisters will be preferable to other ladies...

On the other hand, i need ur flogging cool
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by redsun(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Beauty is not conditional. What makes one woman beautiful may be repulsive to the other. It is all in the mind.

Hijab is okay as long as it doesn't look like a masquerade.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by dangwarmai(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Naturally, human being is curious. we always like to explore what is hidden. If you don't have value appear like a harlot.i will never value you.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by benuejosh: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mekwen:
How can you read her mind pls, Why are people so dumb?
and who is the dumb person here please.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

i guess that's what she meant. "decently dressed women". And i strongly agree with her on that. It's already happening.
In Daura, I guess. Cos last time I checked, Muslims just die wen they see a bikini clad figure and that has increased the painment of the muslimas(muslim ladies)
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Frolic: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Such a misstatement! They always have been !
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by abdulkayus(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
obyno417:
What will attract a man in a masquerade? After covering from head to toe what will a man see that will attract him? Go to the northern parts of Nigeria women in ijab fornicate more than prostitute's.

Easy with that lie abeg. Shove ur bigotry and hatred into ur black ass
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by posh95(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
seen. Till dat day na. For nw, make she park well.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who da hell wants to fu..k a female in hijab? Unless they want their Pen!s blown up with a bomb grin grin
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by oluwadubem: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women in Hijab or decently dressed women?

Manny if they re decently dressed is there heart same......doh a 9ce outfit speak a lot,but is our heart that summarise all.....pm dr

#peace#

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Sallam01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yes I agree with her,women in hijab are more beautiful.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by obyno417(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

lol I smell pusy is that u hater? Just Bleep off if y have nothing sensible to say.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by kingsmaila(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
The ones in hijab are already more attractive and respectful at the moment.

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
I enjoy their kind when i was skooling in kwara, all you need to do is pull the hijab up and send your sms
Lol, badt boy. Here in adamawa, i dnt c dem as anytin. 2 cheap.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Ashleydolls(f): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Women in Hijab or decently dressed women?
Women in hijab in her words
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by erumena(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian lady @mss_MGA, has turned a Prophet and her first prophecy is about Nigeria. The Muslim lady and Twitter user, tweeted; "One day women in hijab will be more attractive than those bitches in bikini."

However, this didn't go down well with most Nigerians, as they called her out and even schooled her on why men don't find hijab wearing ladies attractive.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/one-day-women-in-hijab-will-be-more.html

Hypocrite! you are painting your face, using lipsticks, adorning other seductive apparel, just your head is covered plus using a cuss word and you want me to take you serious?
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Johnsown1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Let the day come first
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:
She has a point but the delivery is poor-bitchy, snarky & ironic. Bikini is not everyday wear for starters, it serves a special purpose. Putting on a bikini to go swimming, doesn't automatically make a person a bitch, unless they dress in similar fashion every single day of their waking life. I sense a superiority complex in her- not as righteous & God-serving as she's trying so hard to present herself. In short she's a wolf with a veil, a clear indication that the outside is not a reflection of what's within. What upstanding lady uses a cuss word to convey a message about righteousness?

ZaraZar you said she has a point. Can you kindly tell us what this point is? Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

ZaraZar you said she has a point. Can you kindly tell us what this point is? Thank you!!!

Well, she is speaking from her own perspective as a muslim woman, but the way I interpret it is, scratching out the hijab part- a woman that dresses decently will some day be an icon/someone whose style is copied, to replace the Kim Ks of this world. At least that's the message I'm getting from her comment, filtering out the unnecessary parts that don't apply to everyone.

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Oches4me(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Manueleee:
Been born and brought up in north, one day i was cuming bk 4rm work one certain night, so i saw a gal in hijab, bt lukin down wot i saw was 4 legs. I was almst scared bt i began 2 hear sum strange noise and moaning dat was wen i laugh and pass
. Sum dnt wear bra nd pant.
If dat s hw d behave in d dark, beta d bikini bitch.
u people told lies to rubbish good things, that is y immorality dominated southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Hushee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
highscript:
Some people are so crazy about this thing that you will want to ask if they shower with their hijab ON.
Some of the ladies in hajab are b****s too
Dont mind them.....Hijab kan, ese merin.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, she is speaking from her own perspective as a muslim woman, but the way I interpret it is, scratching out the hijab part- a woman that dresses decently will some day be an icon/someone whose style is copied, to replace the Kim Ks of this world. At least that's the message I'm getting from her comment, filtering out the unnecessary parts that don't apply to everyone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Oches4me(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
obyno417:
What will attract a man in a masquerade? After covering from head to toe what will a man see that will attract him? Go to the northern parts of Nigeria women in ijab fornicate more than prostitute's.
am sure nun too used they own for formication

1 Like

Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Hushee(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
abdulkayus:

The guy is not lying o, let's just stop it at that.
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by Hushee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oches4me:
u people told lies to rubbish good things, that is y immorality dominated southern Nigeria.
Have u ever lived in the north and if yes for how long?
Re: One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady by nkemjacob2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
am already fallen in love with one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.