Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (42032 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
You missed that thread about Nigerian guys from 24-29? If you did, search it up. Do you fall under this age bracket? If you're stable I see no reason she would leave you for a guy that's still in school. But then again women are strange creatures. Ditch her, You should focus on being a man, not frolicking around with students.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by tiwiex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
she said that? ANd you didnt break up? Damn!! Bro?.... You fall my hand baje! Han!!!

D babe don dey fall for d new bobo. Wetin remain na for you to comot the equation.

That was her telling u she no send you. Ask yourself. If the other guy asked to chose, will she say blah blah? She is waiting for u to step. I understand d need to fight for ur love but e get limits sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Syjibrin(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
thanks guy you have said my mind
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Xmen149(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

Assassins Creed volume one shocked grin cheesy

seriously,.i wonder how dudes still fall in love,..almost 90% of girls before they say yes or come into a guys life already has a LAID DOWN PLAN!..guys just see on the plain and fail to have theirs coming out yapping about love getting depressed and looking for lagoon undecided...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by doclatom(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think you just another option to her. She's obviously doing a good job managing her options expertly. If you are cool with that, keep doing your best. If not, you know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by lastmaster(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.
she's using you like kalo kalo.Women ehhn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by franzis(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guy just find another girl too, make you see who the game go tire
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by jumokebidemi: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think u should take it easy on her call explain hw u feel about it just try to let her understand u but pls don't command her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by oribi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
my brother move on i bet u dat other nigga is a YUNG RICH NIGGA grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Kelvin1971(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hey guy if you love the girl try and win her heart back because no girl has one guy you know what she likes and admire
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by alobright17(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
porchster:

Hahaha guy my belle dey pain me

Bro reason the matter na ,my own girlfriend na she I go now sit down to start asking her to chose between me and the other guy,So if she gather moral tell him say Na the other guy she chose ,no be same leave you go leave her?

Why not pretend like nothing happened even if he felt hurt he should better cry with heart not with mouth.

Some guys go just they rope themselves for tight corner they give some bitches in the name of love.

scarcity of babes dey Naija?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
Oh wait oo,she s telling u brah brah n ur still asking questions? Bro in trouble.....

Well,for me,is better u keep of her.i knw is nt easy bt u haveto move on,u have being compared by another man.

Juz fun ur way bro,she will come back late one dayn u will be at upper side to play or compare here wt another woman as she did.

I rest my opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by andyanders: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op, I still believe you are not yet a man in handling ladies issues. What kind of love are you talking about? Listen, there is no love that is blind. Open your eyes and call a spade a spade. With the way you are handling this issue, if you marry a lady like with this character your exhibit, she will fvck another guy anyday. So, man up and take a decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by calculator123(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.
Kick her out from your life..if u marry she is still gonna threaten you with divorce since she know that you love really well ,she is gonna exploit you in that aspect...A broken relationship is better..finish it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Simitrendy: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

And if she chooses the guy??

If she chooses the guy, that's her problem bro.

I mean the population of women to men is extreme, so you gotta brace up and stop slacking men! I mean you can do much more than relationship.

I've been in this Stu.pid and kind of senseless relationship, tho I was in my year 1 then. and I'm not going back to a non matured relationship again. So you gotta act like the man, you act like there's no love lost and no love found. And don't be driven by your emotions. Let the girl respect you.

Am sure this your girl is one of those girls who're in a relationship and has any problem with the relationship, they later resort in ranting on social media grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by jagzmoles(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Yoi move on and channel your anger into ur hustle. Trust me!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by dokiOloye(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Nwanne,there are seven hundred and seventy seven fishes in d ocean.
Agile up diokpa,stop falling our hand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by porchster: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:

Bro reason the matter na ,my own girlfriend na she I go now sit down to start asking her to chose between me and the other guy,So if she gather moral tell him say Na the other guy she chose ,no be same leave you go leave her?

Why not pretend like nothing happened even if he felt hurt he should better cry with heart not with mouth.

Some guys go just they rope themselves for tight corner they give some bitches in the name of love.

scarcity of babes dey Naija?

You are right... All these girls aren't loyal joor. Whether you give or not they would find a reason to be disloyal.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by platinumphotos: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
Really? She really said that? Then what the heck are you waiting for? Call the damn relationship quit immediately. That statement is a sign that she's done with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by torqque7(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Asking her to choose is a WRONG move..it just shows you are weak and pathetic,well I'll advice you to pay her in her own coin..you love her too much and she knows that's why she doing all that..how can my gf make a romantic post and tag some dude?omoh the see finish no be here o.

Up your game,get a new girl if possible,one who is better in EVERY WAY and have some fun,by the way start conditioning your mind that you are a single dude now cos I can bet you that dude has fvcked your girl if he got game than you cos bro your game is weak.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

This is sth real men can't take. No advice for your type, I'm out. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Simitrendy: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I doubt if its better sex because she gets much more from me ( not bragging though)... The main issue is that I noticed the other guy has been spending his life savings on her... That's scary because I can't see a reason why a sensible man should be that extravagant... I'm considering opting out honestly ...Thanks.

You the man bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Yseone(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga you dey dull oh..
Use another girl play game with her ...shekina
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

and you are still there?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by alobright17(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
porchster:

You are right... All these girls aren't loyal joor. Whether you give or not they would find a reason to be disloyal.

Before some girls will be loyal to you,they're 98% into you and you're just 1% into them. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by autonomous22: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...

Pretend as if all is well, while u search for another girl you would love. when you are done, either you break d relationship with your old date or you give her long spoon (That is, stopping calling n seeing her)....

plz don't break up when u v not found a replacement, it would hurt u d more. #Talking from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by wildcatter23(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bro, if you were good enough for her the other guy would never have been a competition or an issue for you. Saddle up man, you lost this one[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

guy you mumu o... Is her pussy made of gold??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...

Hi bro ending d relationship just like dat wud be childish cos of another guy who basically came into the picture out of a mild misunderstanding and not smtn severe. I say sit ur babe down and hv a honest and frank talk with ur gal. Let her know exactly how u feel and with her interactions with this new guy. Tho u shud realize u ain't married to her so she does hv d right to interact freely bt hopely she seeing and knowing how dat makes u feel will adjust her behavior if indeed she loves u.

On a final note i will say this try to avoid regular and unnecessary quarrels with sm1 u really love. It gradually builds negative impressions and bad vibes over time if too often. Unless u dont care then u can choose not to give a damn also. Good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ehispapa(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Its a normal phase in Life. Op is a small boy and will learn when she uses him as door mate. was i the only one that read where he said the other guy is a student? a student oppressing you!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Adebowale89(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
op, u said gf not wife. sack her and get a new employee

no strategy u can lay down that can change dt kind of person. if u Continue with her, you're just wasting your precious time because your mindset has been split into two or more than sef

if any lady give me emotional headache, I will just show her the way out. no time for worshipping any lady
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
She used to be your galfrend but now she's our galfrend...why confuse confusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.