Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,878 members, 7,844,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (42037 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by itzemar(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

KID SIS or DAYO MOTHER ....
I hereby give you the award for the funniest post.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by onome2013: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
I beg send me her number let me step into the issue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nackzy: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Bro I take God Name beg you....No go comit suicide because of girl....they don't worth it at all,...Love Doesn't cheat, Love doesn't test, Love dosent find fault...bitter truth she is tired...let that idiot go... Girls are jst too plenty....By the year 2023 every many will be entitled to 5 girls......There's a girl waiting at the corner that u are yet to met that is 108% better than that one u are troubling yourself for...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by hillsiderfak(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg , undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by beyondwalls: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
This got me really LOLing..
Activate or Subscribe to side chickss cheesy grin

Tiredoffakeshit:
1.Pray

2. Activate 3 of ur side chicks.

3. If u don't hv side chicks,get new one.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by walinco100(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
[/b][/i]this is wah i think too, look before u leap[i][b] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by walinco100(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

verry funny
itzemar:

KID SIS or DAYO MOTHER ....
I hereby give you the award for the funniest post.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by generalbush(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Menzy86(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...
I know exactly how this feels n Im gonna giv u a remedy that almost always works. STOP CALLING HER. Cut contact wit her and make her work to bridge d gap back. If she doesn't, let d r/ship die a natural death without d "its over" drama. In all dis u wil find out when it's all over that she was NEVER worth d stress BUT it will hurt at d moment. Only real MEN know how to take these steps and stick to the path.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Menzy86(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Chibydinho:

let d rship Die with her attitude. It will hurt but if u r a real man, u wil come out better in d long run.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by generalbush(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by pweetiedee(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

lol... love this.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by BerryAnny(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=rychard post=55079344]
Just kidding, but I'll give you one advice for free... and from experience..

Don't ever show desperation or neediness. It's a turn off.. I know it might seem like the world would collapse any moment, but the truth is, that girl has left you long long ago, she was just seeking for an opportunity to make it official.
The only way to regain your self is to become scarce by making yourself useful with other important things.. The world is a fun place, I mean, look around you, lots of women, drinks, food, places, music, Parry, books and friends to enjoy., why would you want to spend this phase of your life in emotional turmoil. I once fell in love with someone, but at some point, I notice thing have started to fade, she later called it off , But on that same night I passed a notice board with a quote from Leo Tolstoy, it's says, " If you want to be happy, be! ". It was a defining moment where I saw that
May God bless yhu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Chibydinho(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks to everyone that has contributed one way or the other... may you remain blessed...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by denike406: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.

.................................................................................

Op! in case you dunno we are in jet age(nobody wan stay for surulere lane na olorunsogo everyone wan dey)this your girlie has given you much clue that the chemistry is not there anymore yet you still stick to her lane.... Baba double your hustle and move on with life,meanwhile,ladies will still patronize you but go for the responsible and sensible one the set your rules and let her see you as the HEAD and RULER never spend much on her if she is destine to stay she will.....but treat her well n care for her......
As for the hoe let her maintain her track its a free world, not every relationship leads to the altar, and the eyes that one will use at old age will not be faulty at young age.....so you have a lot of journey to embark on rather than feeding on frivolities.... Get you priority right.... LIFE IS BRIEF.... Think and spend your time wisely.... Good day
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by GOGMIG(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.

with the way things are going like you said try and endure at this early stage but if she takes it further end the relationship becoz you might forgive her but cant forget if she does any thing more funny than this and this will results to more problems each time you remember what she did.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by NaMe4: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
a man keeps his under hís toes. You are a big idiot and a big fo*l. So you're among those abusing their woman. Fool.

Without understanding what you quoted, you just lost it on the guy.

He said 'keep them ON their toes' meaning giving them reasons to behave themselves whenever they are around him.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by lookingfly: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Be a man by doing this

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by kingzoeey(f): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Just end the relationship
you got't bro..there're so many fishes in the sea
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Another fvckboi who doesn't know when to jump off a ship bound to sink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
OK here is my advice ... call her to your house .. make sure it in the morning ... give her the best rough good bye sex ever .. I Dont say u should kill her . but make it hot and romantic . then u both should have fun n discuss about the past moment u both shared .. just pretend like everything is fine ... lolz this my best part .. break up with her over text .. this way she will feel cheap .angry . and heart broken ..I Dont think she will tell her new boyfriend cos she just cheated on him and it might ruin their young relationship .. so she is likely to suffer alone .. because as long as trust is shaken in a relationship .. it very hard to trust her again ...move on and pick a new babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Frolic: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
a man keeps his under hís toes. You are a big idiot and a big fo*l. So you're among those abusing their woman. Fool.
I can see you have a grand challenge at comprehension, something that has to do with poor brain network and coordination. So, your sins are forgiven but do well to see a doctor very soon for necessary checkups and drug administeration vefore your condition becomes acute. Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ztanleechima(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Frolic:
I can see you have a grand challenge at comprehension, something that has to do with poor brain network and coordination. So, your sins are forgiven but do well to see a doctor very soon for necessary checkups and drug administeration vefore your condition becomes acute. Good luck!
say baba

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Frolic: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
ztanleechima:
say baba
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by 0kp0nku: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
QED
greatnaija01:
get another girl

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bamasite(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.

So what are you waiting for?
My dear, from experience, once a girl you are dating gets confused on who to choose between you and another guy............your matter don pass gobe o!

That relationship cannot work well again unless one of you guys quit!!!!!! experience speaking.........

Maybe you fit carry her come glo lafta fest: http://successsecrets01..com/2017/03/how-to-attend-glo-lafta-fest-16th-april.html grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by charlesadams926(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
on behalf of all the men out here, THANK YOU!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by charlesadams926(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

Guy, YOU ARE A GENIUS!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by charlesadams926(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chibydinho:

You mean threaten the new guy to back off or what... by choosing her..please, clarify.
you are delusional
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bigcp(m): 3:20am On May 09, 2017
Chibydinho:

u are such a young pucci..
why would u allow a girl to be playing u like nairabet....my guy u are 4kin up big time...u beta act like u don't care anymore....stop calling her....when she calls pick her calls...but don't call nor text her at all...
if i were in ur shoes....I'll call it quit without telling her...i'll just walk away....she knws u r too much of a cold pucci...that's why she's playin u like this...a girl cant try this poo with me....because i no de make d mistake 2 de carry dem 4 mind...dem always de rest 4 my shoulder...wen e don de heavy i go just drop her like hot soup n....unto d nxt one...
girls don't like/appreciate nice guys...de luv d carefree/not caring brothers like us....
be wise my man n stop actin like a slack cold pucci...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bigcp(m): 3:36am On May 09, 2017
Chibydinho:

I doubt if its better sex because she gets much more from me ( not bragging though)... The main issue is that I noticed the other guy has been spending his life savings on her... That's scary because I can't see a reason why a sensible man should be that extravagant... I'm considering opting out honestly...Thanks.

my guy sorry 4 dis...but u r a complete 4k boi...u r here still considering whether 2 dump her or not...when u suppose don drop her tay tay....kai...boys of these days...u guys r d reason these girls ain't loyal anymore n they r proud of it...u b her number 1 maga now...frm lub to maga 101....she sampling 2 dicks at d same time....wen e be say na u girls soppose de fight over.....na u suppose de sample 2 puccies...
ok now...tell me...what does she hv that u cnt find elsewhere?...money?...pucci, good character?...loyalty?.....so what d hecl r u still doing with such disloyal hoe...
u b really disappointment...sorry I'm just being paranoid with these bushitz of urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.